Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) (53747 Views)

Reasons Why You're Still Single / When Your Wife/Girlfriend's Personal Doctor Is Very Handsome & Single (photo) / Single Photo That Explains Mans Lust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Merlissa(f): 6:18am On Jan 29, 2016
As for me, the guy has a point tho...

What do you think?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:20am On Jan 29, 2016
I concur 5million times to dis!

Emotional stability can be achievable only if people learn d art of wisdom.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by INTROVERT(f): 6:21am On Jan 29, 2016
very true and more important is character of the individual.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:22am On Jan 29, 2016
INTROVERT:
very true and more important is character of the individual.
people have bad characters, and dey are happily married. Dats not a valid point

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Booyakasha(f): 6:22am On Jan 29, 2016
true though... but sometimes being with someone you're comfortable with is always the best. you'll always be happy around your "type", it doesn't have to be about money.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by IamLEGEND1: 6:22am On Jan 29, 2016
LIAR!
That àss is everybody's 'type'

204 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Merlissa(f): 6:26am On Jan 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
LIAR!

Na only that one you see ni

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Junior66(m): 6:26am On Jan 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
LIAR!

This guy nailed it. That girl is everybody's type.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by obiorathesubtle: 6:27am On Jan 29, 2016
so.. You're saying I might not end up with the big breasted, big boobed beauty I've always fantasised about??

Who send una this morning? undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:28am On Jan 29, 2016
Booyakasha:
true though... but sometimes being with someone you're comfortable with is always the best. you'll always be happy around your "type", it doesn't have to be about money.
for d ladies in dis generation, it will always be about the money

6 Likes

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 29, 2016
grin i aint got no type real n*ggas is d only goonz that i like

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by IamLEGEND1: 6:32am On Jan 29, 2016
Merlissa:
Na only that one you see ni
it's the only thing that matters cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:33am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:
grin i aint got no type real n*ggas is d only goonz that i like
lmao... wake up from ya slumba gurl... merlissa was right abt ya
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 29, 2016
Cutehector:
lmao... wake up from ya slumba gurl... merlissa was right abt ya

shocked wat did she say about me that's right?

All am saying is i love who am with now

I dont av to b with who i love!

But am happy i love who i am with grin

8 Likes

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 29, 2016
Merlissa:
As for me, the guy has a point tho...

What do you think?
I think sometimes, it has to be individual decision and not really about looks. Pretty women have a lot of flaws.

OP, correct your headline.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:37am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

shocked wat did she say about me that's right?

All am saying is i love who am with now

I dont av to b with who i love!

But am happy i love who i am with grin
Lol ah knw u in love with Jesus...

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by gabinogem(m): 6:38am On Jan 29, 2016
Ironically, u may not be the ''type'' for ur "type".

16 Likes

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 29, 2016
Cutehector:
people have bad characters, and dey are happily married. Dats not a valid point

She didnt mention "bad character", did she?

Its more of characters you can live with, whether good or bad. It's a very valid point!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 29, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol ah knw u in love with Jesus...

grin yes na jesus is the wheel of my life the great pillar dat holds my life

The great teacher great master he who never own a house on earth but resides in d best places on earth
He never was in any line of being a celebrity yet he is d most celebrated
I shouldnt love him? M nt dat shallow u kno

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 29, 2016
angry But I want what I want.......But I get it.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by misspicy(f): 6:50am On Jan 29, 2016
gabinogem:
Ironically, u may not be the ''type'' for ur "type".
this got me

LMAO gringringrin
kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa
true talk cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by SenJoe(m): 7:09am On Jan 29, 2016
Wisdom is the principal thing, In all thy getting, get Wisdom, for Wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Ab025(m): 7:13am On Jan 29, 2016
Truth is, most times......your "type" wants another "type" and not you!!

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by skywalker240(m): 7:18am On Jan 29, 2016
women.... grin
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by peeparty(m): 7:38am On Jan 29, 2016
yea so true sometimes this is why some marraiges break up too. because you suddenly realise she's not actually what yo wish for.It never out of place to desire such physical feature,But using that as a yardstick might eventually make you end up with the wrongest partner ever and then you begin the blame game.

God needs to prepare all of us for marriage (men and women). Often times we remain unmarried, because we are not ready in God's eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Merlissa(f): 7:41am On Jan 29, 2016
DeeTus:
I think sometimes, it has to be individual decision and not really about looks. Pretty women have a lot of flaws.

OP, correct your headline.

Correct it to what pls?
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Shecxyy: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2016
Must READ!!!Do somthing meaningful,Making cool money with your free gigs
Hello,if your resolution is making money out of what you love doing in this new year,posting info?,blogging?,Youtube monitization?, promoting google advert on your blog or none hosted site?we av all heard abt pay per click(ppc) program,Yes talking of Adsense and yet,you find it hard getting hold of it! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!!! I want believe we all know a lot and av heard enough info abt it! And d only problem u have is getting access to this account!the.D gud news now is!within 48 hrs ,you can get hold of an ADSENSE acct with no stress and u get a week free traffic through google adword on it!!!!No payment needed to make your order! All you jst need to do is to text or email your full name to 08026649152 and under 48 hrs u wil reciv d snap shot of ur approved acct sent to u ,for authentification.if you finally av interest in getting d details of ur ordered Adsense acct,after d snapshot is been sent to u! You just av to pay 5000 naira.And u get your acct. Before payment
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by gifttracy(f): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2016
Lalasticlala.merlissa edit your heading miss.

So on point mr.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2016
Op are you single undecided
Cuz if u are then ............. Its rubbish ak me y
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by daxon001(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
And why can't we have our type of man or girl
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by odinese(m): 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
[size=30pt]his wife??
Damn so FÙCKING hooot
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by MadCow1: 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
So basically, we should settle for less.. grin

The heart wants what the heart wants hommie. cool

A Chrysler 300 may look like a Bentley, but that does not change the fact that its a Chrysler 300.. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.