Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) (52895 Views)

Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) / Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) / Photo:Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Dannyset(m): 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
LOVELY

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by januzaj(m): 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
none of my biz......my biz is GMB/OSIB 2015
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by nijanigga: 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
Medunah:
How old is he again?? Too much grey hair
is it easy to be a prof in law?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by aktolly54(m): 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Estimable(m): 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
APC keep Dreaming, come feb ....oga efo unu na anya......
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Beautiful woman.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Flets: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Very soon APC online agents will show us Buhari taking a dump in a public toilet all in a bid to sell us an expired senile illiterate.

It can never be Buhari!! Just not possible. Unfortunately for APC, the propaganda noise have agitated pro-GEJ fans to go pick their PVCs in readiness for voting. #NeverBuhari, #SaynotoIlliteratesinpower

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Chitexs250(m): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
Beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by lordbureson(m): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by nerodenero: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
Grey hair doesnt mean one is old.Professor wife get better nose grin
Medunah:
How old is he again?? Too much grey hair
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by ZUBY77(m): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
Too many people will weep after February Elections...
Many won't know how the election was done.
They will just hear results on TV, and fight amongst themselves while protecting the actors at the top.

Your Country is still in Africa, it hasn't moved to Europe, always remember that.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Glo4issy(f): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
SO.......
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by vision2050: 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Who cares? undecided
Jealously go send you to 6feets
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Ilekeh(f): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
Now this is sweet kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Teaxa(m): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
A beg make una tell Jonah to do that more often to mama patience .

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by tinyanosa(f): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
There's nothing wrong with that.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by hardbody: 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
BonaVIta:
Irrelevant topic

Absolutely Irrelevant and time wasting. What is the value add of this piece of information?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by pauldehero(m): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
love nwa nti nti,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by holatin(m): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
and so you too go cuddle NEPA pole

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by publisher(m): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
The way APC fans are idolizing their Buhari and *Osinbade*...i hope many won't commit suicide after Feb 14th.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by diasporaman(m): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
Is he Osinbajo or Osinbande(According to Buhari)
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
chinyere162:
Lovy lovy things.APC's vice presidential candidate Prof. Yemi Osinbajo cuddles the wife in public.

He is not laughing at all.See as Lagos State's Deputy Governor throway face.May be she does not want to be tempted to.......

Source: http:///4y4

They probably think they're going to win the presidential election, but unfortunately for them,....(let me keep mute on the rest).
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by bynat(f): 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
A̶̲̥̅♏ touched, wish it was mi kiss
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by 100Cents: 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
And this is a front page thread.

Spit..
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Kx: 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Who cares? undecided

I care and so do millions of Nigerians who craves for a secured society where we can all cuddle our wives and children in public without fear of bomb attacks and other vices irrespective of what part of Nigeria you are in.

I am with Buhari Osibanjo because that is what God is going to use them to achieve for me, my children and my children's children
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
Herzumpther:
Beautiful woman.
And classy too
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Teaxa(m): 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
She needs more cuddling to avert her from more Grammatical blunder
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Ilekeh(f): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
Teaxa:
She needs more cuddling to avert her from more Grammatical blunder

We're not talking about PEJ

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by 100Cents: 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
deebee13:
So? You could as well follow dem to d bedroom and give us updates!

Seconded.

I never find better thing to do with my life nah to begin watch how another man cuddle his wife. The prof just loves limelight. Thats what we have learnt about him in the past few weeks..

Illiterate APC boot lickers..
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by IKJ66(m): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
ℓ̊ was here,,,ℓ̊ read....ℓ̊ left
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari who forgot the name of his deputy
and even the state he was campaigning at,
spoke english in falani tongue while
addressing the people of imo state, said
A FI CCE and the people replied fawer.
i hab kwom to seek por ya bot, wif ma
defuty osobajo and the gwabna op ibo state,
i fromis to deal wif kwaraption decisiply. I
wil giph u gwud road and eletricity to boost
ya industiry
we all need change let us bot out fi-di-fi and
their kwaraftion, to build a new najeriya.
Gib me ya bot kwam febuwari potinth and i
will nat disafiont you fifle.
Pa buhari also added that,
i fromis to pight kwaraption, ribibe za
ekwanomy, make abailble sopt loan for za
fifle
i did nat poget za sacurity and frobition of
emfloyment por za youth. Pinally i fromise
us kwanstant fawer sufly. Shikena
Thank you
buhari who spoke very weak and old,
jonathan was right when he said the oldman
cannot remember his phone number...

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
CFCfan:

And classy too
Yes she is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari's “Afternoon Nigeria” Tweet: Nigerians React / Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom / PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.