Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) (52897 Views)

Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) / Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) / Photo:Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
madjune:
They cuddled in public and so what?

Its a happy picture...but how's this news?

Can someone tell me how this is news?
Gosh. I hate busy body reports.

Nairaland editors, pls don't soften our brains.
the thing tire me o

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by ogene007: 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
teemanbastos:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 9ce one..!!!! me sef dy jealous
I just love this guy..
-brilliant
-family man
-hardworking
-honest
-pastor

He's gonna be the best VP 9ja has ever had
I guess he will be the 'best' VP for being a 'boot licker' for Tinubu? Keep dreaming, when you wake up after feb. 14, you will see GEJ and Sambo being announced as having been re-elected for another 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by legendsilver(m): 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
Everything about this man is just Better and there is no luck attached to it o!
Little wonder he has not being found wanting of any corrupt practice.

Sai #Buhari/Osinbajo
Sai Nigeria
Sai #Febuhai 14
Sai #May29

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by mahyowah(m): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
how sweet. I sure will marry a woman who'll do this.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
CFCfan:

And classy too
Oga check your twitter account, I just followed.. We need to talk.. Its urgent smiley
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by ZACHIE: 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
Medunah:
How old is he again?? Too much grey hair
Yes.
Grey people are insipid, ugly, unintelligent and unelectable.
Ode oshi.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Aida13: 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
Why are they forming Obama and Michelle Obama for there>>?

Huh!
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by ijetata50: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
j
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ogbeche77:
Oga check your twitter account, I just followed.. We need to talk.. Its urgent smiley
Noted.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
chelseabmw:
APC or PDP

We just need change and progress in Nigeria
APC represent backward change. I reject that kind of change.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
CFCfan:

Noted.
Check your DM on twitter
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
seen
Ogbeche77:
Check your DM on twitter
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by tlops(m): 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Empero1:
Showmanship !
That is a old picture, before he was selected to be co runner.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by macklef(m): 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
A man that can show love to his wife in public, is a good husband.
He might most likely be a careing leader too.

#JustSaying

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Idu123(m): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
This is nonsensical! Things that the cannot do @ home they are now coming hear to come nd decive ppl Abi?

We shall see!
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by DJEhimond(m): 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
Who is cuddling who abeg?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by naturemiller: 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
show of shame.please prof u need to be acquainted with the imperatives of courtesy and ettiquete(crossing the treshold of good manners) and you will know that this show of shame has a proper time and place for it.Is this the type of V.P we want?certainly No. GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
Very irrelevant topic sad
What am I to make out of two aged parent's cuddling in public embarassed
They should take their business inside in privacy if they still do it undecided angry sad grin
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
diasporaman:
Is he Osinbajo or Osinbande(According to Buhari)
cheesy grin
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
Adex097:
My VP elect
grin
f00l vp is not an elected post. Its by appointment. Hope u are still searching for ur certificate too.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
Otunbab:
See beta educated person. Na samboribobo some Mumus still wan vote.
now who is the mumu. Is vp an elected post that citizens will vote for? Another case of missing certificate.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by femmysin(m): 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nairalanders nothing wey una no dey see
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Wahala90: 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
[size=13pt]"The only thing I can say about Buhari is that he is a failure like my Dad's elder brother who was still pursuing a career at 72 when all his mates are quietly enjoying the fruit of their labour. You can see Buhari's desperation to use this last chance to meet up with all he has lost." - Afamba Okunodaba
[/size]
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Adex097: 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nicepoker:
f00l vp is not an elected post. Its by appointment. Hope u are still searching for ur certificate too.
Hang yourself already man!!!
This earth is way too fragile to withstand the amount of anger and "painment" in you.
tongue
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Meanwhile I hear say him been molest one babe like that o...hmnnn
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by tola9ja: 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
GMB TILL GEJ KNOWS THAT STEALING IS CORRUPTION.
GMB TILL PEJ BECOMES A PROFESSOR OF ENGLISH
LANGUAGE.
GMB TILL FANI KAYODE BECOME REASONABLE.
GMB TILL DOYIN OKUPE CHANGE HIS FIRST NAME TO
BASTARD.
GMB TILL RENO OMOKRI UNDERSTANDS THAT HE IS SENILE.
GMB TILL PROF WOLE SOYINKA BECOMES A GUINEA PIG
HUNTER.
GMB TILL OBASANJO BECOMES A MOTOR PARK TOUT.
GMB TILL ASARI DOKUBO AND TOMPOLO BECOMES PASTORS.
GMB TILL JONA JANG BECOMES TALLER.
GMB TILL ALAO AKALA STOPS BLEACHING.
GMB TILL WE FIND THE MISSING CHIBOK GIRLS.
GMB TILL WE FIND THE MISSING 20 BILLION DOLLARS.
GMB TILL NIGERIA BECOMES CORRUPTION FREE.
GMB TILL ELECTRIC POWER BECOMES STABLE.
GEJ TILL feBUHARI.

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by todayguest(m): 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
Maybe he married late. That woman should be his daughter's mate. #mythoughts.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by jimmy101231(m): 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hope this one no old pass buhari...abi all this APC they craze ni shey na all this old Dump wan rule us
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by swagwu(m): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
teemanbastos:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 9ce one..!!!! me sef dy jealous
I just love this guy..
-brilliant
-family man
-hardworking
-honest
-pastor

He's gonna be the best VP 9ja has ever had
and who told u his honest?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by swagwu(m): 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
and who is making this osibanjo of a clown popular?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by teemanbastos(m): 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
swagwu:
and who told u his honest?
I Know Him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom / PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC / Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.