Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) (52880 Views)

Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) / Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) / Photo:Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by igbeke: 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
chinyere162:
Lovy lovy things.APC's vice presidential candidate Prof. Yemi Osinbajo cuddles the wife in public.

He is not laughing at all.See as Lagos State's Deputy Governor throway face.May be she does not want to be tempted to.......

Source: http:///4y4
I don't know what you see in that photo that makes it lovely to you. As for me, I see two midgets in a world of fantasy.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by DgreatObserver(m): 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Why. Can't cristians girls can't dress proper, lok @ this VP wife, and, and u are calling ur self a pastor, not only him Ooooo, 99persent of d femail cristians dress neked, but d men dress gallant Y
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Coolguy89(m): 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
deebee13:
So? You could as well follow dem to d bedroom and give us updates!
lwkm
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by kilokeys(m): 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
second lady thinking of the goodies in aso rock
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by OmoUSH(m): 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
I see VP smelling all over him
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
Medunah:
How old is he again?? Too much grey hair
How old are these people Obama, Goodluck and fashola?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by mcino: 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
Your journey ends here

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by slap1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hmm. Is this one campaign strategy or what?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Chukwu94: 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
How he take concern us.. Abeg leave dem jare
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by asids55: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
And see what they have subjected our younger ones to...we need that change sharp sharp..no story

Sai buhari

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Gen2jaynee: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
If he doesn't cuddle his wife in public, whose wife will he cuddle...Abeg make una find better Topic!
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by slap1(m): 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
deebee13:
So? You could as well follow dem to d bedroom and give us updates!
I'd like that too. grin
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Franchise21(m): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dats my real guy n his beauty
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
Medunah:

Stop talking like you haven't even grown pubic hair.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by thebestdude: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
with this his shariah law wont work. GEJ TILL HE ?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by smileandlove(f): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
cynthiaibeabuchi:
Buhari who forgot the name of his deputy
and even the state he was campaigning at,
spoke english in falani tongue while
addressing the people of imo state, said
A FI CCE and the people replied fawer.
i hab kwom to seek por ya bot, wif ma
defuty osobajo and the gwabna op ibo state,
i fromis to deal wif kwaraption decisiply. I
wil giph u gwud road and eletricity to boost
ya industiry
we all need change let us bot out fi-di-fi and
their kwaraftion, to build a new najeriya.
Gib me ya bot kwam febuwari potinth and i
will nat disafiont you fifle.
Pa buhari also added that,
i fromis to pight kwaraption, ribibe za
ekwanomy, make abailble sopt loan for za
fifle
i did nat poget za sacurity and frobition of
emfloyment por za youth. Pinally i fromise
us kwanstant fawer sufly. Shikena
Thank you
buhari who spoke very weak and old,
jonathan was right when he said the oldman
cannot remember his phone number...
Rolling on the floor Lol!!!! Nairalanders una wicked ooo Honestly!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by YungDrew(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
Chai... See our next president and him cute wife grin

....Sai BUHARI
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
chinyere162:
Lovy lovy things.APC's vice presidential candidate Prof. Yemi Osinbajo cuddles the wife in public.

He is not laughing at all.See as Lagos State's Deputy Governor throway face.May be she does not want to be tempted to.......

Source: http:///4y4

Is that how he will cuddle us when we face hard times? Such displays in public is uncalled for actually. Na all those couples wey de do like dis in public na dem de be real cat n dog for house, so, osinbajo, if u so wanna ............... With ur wife, please get a room.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by appini: 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
Cosmetics... already enjoying his valentine's day ahead, because 14th of february will be like a film-trick to him and his gang
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Medunah: 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
kingthreat:

Stop talking like you haven't even grown pubic hair.
Aii
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by ellechrystal(f): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
teemanbastos:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 9ce one..!!!! me sef dy jealous
I just love this guy..
-brilliant
-family man
-hardworking
-honest
-pastor

He's gonna be the best VP 9ja has ever had
Story for d gods...all na wash..
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
The woman beside him be like PDA people wetin dem dey do now
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by teemanbastos(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
ellechrystal:

Story for d gods...all na wash..
sorry grin grin
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Sunshinelady(f): 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
cynthiaibeabuchi:
Buhari who forgot the name of his deputy
and even the state he was campaigning at,
spoke english in falani tongue while
addressing the people of imo state, said
A FI CCE and the people replied fawer.
i hab kwom to seek por ya bot, wif ma
defuty osobajo and the gwabna op ibo state,
i fromis to deal wif kwaraption decisiply. I
wil giph u gwud road and eletricity to boost
ya industiry
we all need change let us bot out fi-di-fi and
their kwaraftion, to build a new najeriya.
Gib me ya bot kwam febuwari potinth and i
will nat disafiont you fifle.
Pa buhari also added that,
i fromis to pight kwaraption, ribibe za
ekwanomy, make abailble sopt loan for za
fifle
i did nat poget za sacurity and frobition of
emfloyment por za youth. Pinally i fromise
us kwanstant fawer sufly. Shikena
Thank you
buhari who spoke very weak and old,
jonathan was right when he said the oldman
cannot remember his phone number...
. Ur hausa-fulani imitation is sOo funny cheesy
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
Medunah:
Grey hair is cool.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
All this for a VP aspirant
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by madjune(m): 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
They cuddled in public and so what?

Its a happy picture...but how's this news?

Can someone tell me how this is news?
Gosh. I hate busy body reports.

Nairaland editors, pls don't soften our brains.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Nikapetrelli(f): 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
De kind gist we dey get based on all election,na wa
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
Na now fine sexy babes wan lead us for Naija grin
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by Defcon1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
If he doesn't cuddle her who
will
Next...
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) by petsam11(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
They look beautiful together!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom / Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices / My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.