Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,938 members, 7,852,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari (1336 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / APC Campaign: Live Update In Front Of Tinubu's House (Photos) / What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
Let us all beware of these two corrupt cabalists trying to foist another leadership from the South West on Nigeria through the Buhari charade. We all know Buhari is sick and old to rule the country.
The real interest of Tinubu and Obasanjo is in the VP slot where they have put "their own". I believe Tinubu may have signed a deal for Osibanjo to resign if Buhari eventually wins (in his thoughts), perhaps, thats why he trusted a pastor.
Obasanjo who is now singing Buhari's praises did not allow him to rule Nigeria when he contested againts him and against Yar adua. Any notherner or SS/SEner that supports or votes this evil alliance should know he or she has become a pawn in the chess game of Obasanjo and Tinubu.

A vote for Buhari is indirectly a vote for Tinubu and Obasanjo

Nigerians should be properly guided.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Let us all beware of these two corrupt cabalists trying to foist another leadership from the South West on Nigeria through the Buhari charade. We all know Buhari is sick and old to rule the country.
The real interest of Tinubu and Obasanjo is in the VP slot where they have put "their own". I believe Tinubu may have signed a deal for Osibanjo to resign if Buhari eventually wins (in his thoughts), perhaps, thats why he trusted a pastor.
Obasanjo who is now singing Buhari's praises did not allow him to rule Nigeria when he contested againts him and against Yar adua. Any notherner or SS/SEner that supports or votes this evil alliance should know he or she has become a pawn in the chess game of Obasanjo and Tinubu.

They shall all fail...

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Has the pdp become so useless that their supporters can't find tangible things to talk about them?
Freeglobe face your business

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by ORACLE1975(m): 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
hmmm
Re: Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by temitemi1(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Failbuhari surrounding himself with thieves n criminals grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Obiagelli:

[s]Has the pdp become so useless that their supporters can't find tangible things to talk about them?
Freeglobe face your business[/s]
What is more tangible than advising Nigerians not to vote Tinubu as president in the cloth of Buhari/osibanjo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

What is more tangible than advising Nigerians not to vote Tinubu as president in the cloth of Buhari/osibanjo.
We should vote gej and his 4 other presidents with their Bokoharam and godfathers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
Obiagelli:

We should vote gej and his 4 other presidents with their Bokoharam and godfathers.
4 other presidents huh? A vote for Buhari is a vote for Obasanjo, Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi and the rest. If GEJ is boko haram while is Buhari sympathetic to boko haram? While is he against the killing of boko haram members. You folks should stop deceiving Nigerians
Re: Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by justhelp(m): 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

why cant you face pdp camp and dwell on their fresh air and transformation, or are you afraid of OBJ and JAGABAN combination, so OBJ is now a bad leader but when he was fighting for GEJ to be the president he was a good man. i guess this is your last bullet, u just finished the last opportunity in your last minute. THIS IS MY JUDGMENT, YOU ARE TO KEEP MUTE ON NL FROM NOW ON TILL AFTER ELECTION. I RISE...

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by lawbabs: 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Failbuhari surrounding himself with thieves n criminals grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

It is so funny... Kai, how much did they pay you? and yet you are not able to deliver smart propaganda. You are a negative return on investment! Choi!

Sai Buhari come Febuhari 14.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ibos have now become Ofenmannu lovers. grin When we were telling you that SW will be the beautiful bride, you all called us silly, now you are acting as if you know what's best for us.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

4 other presidents huh? A vote for Buhari is a vote for Obasanjo, Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi and the rest. If GEJ is boko haram while is Buhari sympathetic to boko haram? While is he against the killing of boko haram members. You folks should stop deceiving Nigerians
Maybe because Bokoharam members are jona's siblings
Re: Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by lawbabs: 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

How much were you paid to put this together and yet you are not able to come up with a smart propanganda! You are an investment waste (the yield on the payment made to you is negative)!
Re: Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
justhelp:
why cant you face pdp camp and dwell on their fresh air and transformation, or are you afraid of OBJ and JAGABAN combination, so OBJ is now a bad leader but when he was fighting for GEJ to be the president he was a good man. i guess this is your last bullet, u just finished the last opportunity in your last minute. THIS SI MY JUDGMENT, YOU ARE TO KEEP MUTE ON NL FROM NOW ON TILL AFTER ELECTION. I RISE...
I am very happy for this election because after this election the losers will lose their political relevance i.e south west and south east. It has happened before, it will happen again.

#ForwardNigeria
Re: Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
lawbabs:

[s]How much were you paid to put this together and yet you are not able to come up with a smart propanganda! You are an investment waste (the yield on the payment made to you is negative)![/s]
This is not a propaganda and this is smart only to the smart. I have no apologies if you are not smart

#ForwardNigeria
Re: Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by MalcoImX: 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

It's surprising how you've suddenly become our counsellors. You are now loving us more than us. You either tell me, and convincingly, why I should vote for Jonathan, or I vote for Buhari/Osinbajo, and by your extension Tinubu. I am serious oo! If you don't do anything quick, I and million others will give our votes to where you don't want.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by midolian(m): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
Obiagelli:

Has the pdp become so useless that their supporters can't find tangible things to talk about them?
Freeglobe face your business
no mind dem abeg
Re: Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
MalcoImX:
It's surprising how you've suddenly become our counsellors. You are now loving us more than us. You either tell me, and convincingly, why I should vote for Jonathan, or I vote for Buhari/Osinbajo, and by your extension Tinubu. I am serious oo! If you don't do anything quick, I and million others will give our votes to where you don't want.
I won't waste my time on someone who is part of the plot or a beneficiary of the plot. Vote whoever you want. #

#ForwardNigeria
Re: Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by daben1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
So na you wan kill am from office?
Re: Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by lawbabs: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

[s]This is not a propaganda and this is smart only to the smart. I have no apologies if you are not smart[/s]

#ForwardNigeria

Oh I didnt know that smartness is the destruction of our common wealth. Thank you for educating me that smartness is when the stealing of billions of dollars is not corruption. Now I understand your smartness, you clueless followers of a headless chicken. Smart ko, smith ni! Nonsense...
Re: Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by aresa: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Even if that's the case, it's still a million times better deal and outcome for Nigerians so exactly what's your point?

First it was APC no go see the end of 2014, den create fake APC, after that na Buhari is Boko Haram after that na Sharia, den after na certificate, den after na old age and sickness now it's a plan by Tinubu/OBJ to rule Nigeria... With so many failed plots and silly rambling, you jokers are better off writing village movie stories for nollywood.... grin

Nna, a grown ass man like you no suppose to dey cry and show your pain out in the open like small pekin....go sidon for corner and wait to help the otuke dullard carry load back to otuoke... grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
aresa:

[s]Even if that's the case, it's still a million times better deal and outcome for Nigerians so exactly what's your point?

First it was APC no go see the end of 2014, den create fake APC, after that na Buhari is Boko Haram after that na Sharia, den after na certificate, den after na old age and sickness now it's a plan by Tinubu/OBJ to rule Nigeria... With so many failed plots and silly rambling, you jokers are better off writing village movie stories for nollywood.... grin

Nna, a grown ass man like you no suppose to dey cry and show your pain out in the open like small pekin....go sidon for corner and wait to help the otuke dullard carry load back to otuoke... ;[/s]D

After feboohari, the south west would have lost their political relevance because of the greed of Tinubu. I will withdraw my citizenship of Nigeria if Buhari wins. Tell Tinubu his plans will not work, even if he is billion times better

#ForwardNigeria
Re: Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by MalcoImX: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I won't waste my time on someone who is part of the plot or a beneficiary of the plot. Vote whoever you want. #

#ForwardNigeria

Ha ha! Look at a politician seeing his votes going somewhere without doing anything.

#APCForwardNigeria

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by tit(f): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
If the two guys on the ballot are no longer in office, the constitution stipulates a fresh election.
Correct me if am right.

if buhari/osundada win the election (Allah forbid)
and then osinbade resign for tinubu to be vp,
then if buhari is incapaciated and tinubu becomes president,
he cannot complete the tenure of buhari/oshunbanjo.
there must be fresh elections.
Re: Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Obasanjo who is now singing Buhari's praises did not allow him to rule Nigeria when he contested againts him and against Yar adua. Any northerner or SS/SEner that supports or votes this evil alliance should know he or she has become a pawn in the chess game of Obasanjo and Tinubu.

They are now simply northerners? They are no longer BHaramaite...almajiri and all sort of insulting names you guys have been calling them.

The good thing is that they don't have short memory like you do and they know your concern for them is fraudulent.
Re: Beware Of Tinubu/obasanjo Alliance For Buhari by MalcoImX: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
tit:
If the two guys on the ballot are no longer in office, the constitution stipulates a fresh election.
Correct me if am right.

if buhari/osundada win the election (Allah forbid)
and then osinbade resign for tinubu to be vp,
then if buhari is incapaciated and tinubu becomes president,
he cannot complete the tenure of buhari/oshunbanjo.
there must be fresh elections.
If he should resign, what would his family, his people, his nation, and the world at large call him?

(1) (Reply)

Stealing Is Corruption: President Goodluck Jonathan / 1 Saw The Supreme Court Pronounced GEJ Winner Of The 2015 Election. A Vision. / Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.