Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... (1317 Views)

PENGASSAN Threatens To Shut Down Oil Sector In Seven Days / How To Fight And End Corruption In Nigeria - Opinion / Nigeria: I'll End Corruption In Oil Sector, If Re-elected - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by blackfase(m): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has promised
to entrench transperency and eradicate
corruption in the nation’s oil sector if re-
elected.
He gave the commitment on Sunday evening
in Lagos at a youth event titled “An
unimaginable feat in sports” designed to
highlight his administration’s achievements in
the sports sector.

Source; Vanguard

People is this guy man for real? So he knew d place was a cesspit of thievery before bah?
#CHANGE biko.....

2 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by Chanchit: 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
All liars hair shall fall back like Papa Ajasco's hair.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by WisdomFlakes: 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Like seriously
Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by obailala(m): 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
A man who denied it blatantly that there was any corruption in the oil industry; as a matter of fact, he even fired the whistle-blower CBN governor even before he agreed to investigate the allegations (due to the public uproar).

After PWC investigations, till date they have bluntly refused to make the PWC report public, instead the same man boldly came and told us to our faces that "contrary to the $20bn allegation, it is only a mere $1.4bn that is missing"

Now the same man is promising to end corruption which he repeatedly argued doesn't exist?

Interesting!

9 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by 9jatriot(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
AS in, PEJ don turn entertainer so even GEJ don turn comedian

5 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
I don hear but I don't think its possible.. Cos you are going!

2 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by SkyBlue1: 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
What stopped him from doing it over the past five years, what is stopping it from doing it right now he is still the president? This is the season of saying anything to win election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by Ahmed0336(m): 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Abeg where was he in the last 5yrs? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by kraftyiyk: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mr Jonathan what happened to the funds that were gotten from oil subsidy removal? we thought you promised us heavens on earth after removing the subsidy?

once beaten,, twice shy!

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by aresa: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
But according to the corrupt and incompetent president, corruption in Nigerian is not real and its just a figment of our imagination and perception...

Do you even need election or reelection for you to do your job? What a disgrace...

2 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by drshrewd: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
oops grin it seems the tech to fight corruption in the oil sector is finally invented cheesy. so maduekwe, uba, atedola et el it won't be bis as usual grin bros jonah is just a clown undecided

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by Riodiao(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
A CALL ON THE CONSCIENCE OF THE PEOPLE OF RIVERS STATE
AN ADDRESS DELIVERED BY
ENGR TELE IKURU.
DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE
IN RESPECT OF 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS

My dear People of Rivers State, I bring you honest and sincere greetings.

Today, I address you out of the fullness of my heart. Recall that in December 2013, out of extreme loyalty to my Boss and friend, I joined the All Progressives congress (APC) along with other then disillusioned Rivers People.

Ever since, as the true nature and motives of APC are unveiled, I have continued to twist and turn in extreme mental and emotional agony. The more I struggle to belong,the more the Rivers man in me rejects the APC. After carefully studying, interacting and analyzing the leadership of the party, I have come to the sad conclusion that the APC is a party of rebels, insurgents and anarchists, clothed in robes of pretense and deceit. APC is a party founded on deception and it thrives on unholy propaganda and falsehood.

I therefore, on behalf of my teaming supporters, and my humble self denounce the APC and we all jointly and severally resign our membership of the APC.

My dear people of Rivers State, we of this generation will not in good conscience expect forgiveness and compassion from our forebears, posterity, and the spirit of our unborn generations if it is recorded in the annals of history that after 48 Years of Rivers people supporting leaders from all other parts of this country with our votes and resources, we were the same that witch hunted and hounded down the very first ever President from this region, granted us by providence. I wash my hands off this treachery.

In the light of the above, I wish to urge all My Supporters, the Good People of Rivers State to join hands with other well meaning Nigerians to massively vote for President GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN (GCFR) and the Transformation Agenda that has brought so much relief and succor to the greatest number of Nigerians. I also urge allRivers People to vote for Chief Barr Nyesom Wike (CON), who has shown by his antecedents, track records and boundless capabilities that he will deliver good governance to the People of Rivers State.

Thank You and God Bless You All Abundantly.

Engr Tele Ikuru
Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by PassingShot(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
This drunk needs another four years to tackle corruption in the oil sector where he has previously denied there was any corruption.

Only f00ls and bigots still believe this man. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by emmalexabl(m): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
He should start by revoking all those licences to our oil wells presently in custody of the gambaris...
Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by egift(m): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
So the is corruption and for 5 years he did not see it? Or he after Stealing for 5yrs he now has a story for the gods.

Jonathan must go. Say no to corruption and failure. Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by yinchar(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
April Fool...

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by feedthenation(m): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
I thought President Jonathan said there's no corruption in the system?

What will he do better in the next four years?

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by olamieseun(m): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
obailala:
A man who denied it blatantly that there was any corruption in the oil industry; as a matter of fact, he even fired the whistle-blower CBN governor even before he agreed to investigate the allegations (due to the public uproar).

After PWC investigations, till date they have bluntly refused to make the PWC report public, instead the same man boldly came and told us to our faces that "contrary to the $20bn allegation, it is only a mere $1.4bn that is missing"

Now the same man is promising to end corruption which he repeatedly argued doesn't exist?

Interesting!

Even the 1.4bn wey him talk say e missed wea e dey?

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by CharliParker: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
PDP AND GEJ DECEIVING NIGERIANS NOT ME FOR MANY YEARS NOW

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by najoke: 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
blackfase:
President Goodluck Jonathan has promised
to entrench transperency and eradicate
corruption in the nation’s oil sector if re-
elected.
He gave the commitment on Sunday evening
in Lagos at a youth event titled “An
unimaginable feat in sports” designed to
highlight his administration’s achievements in
the sports sector.

Source; Vanguard

People is this guy man for real? So he knew d place was a cesspit of thievery before bah?
#CHANGE biko.....
LOL
Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by stevecantrell: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
yinchar:
April Fool...

Vote gej and be the biggest fool next month.

April fools indeed.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by guthy: 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hmmmmmnn...na wah o! This election is really shaping up to be an interesting contest but really, what else should we expect? NL.. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!....

Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mr. President, please keep it low on this matter!
The more you say it, the more terrible men like OBJ and Tinubu will vow to remove you.

After elections, deal with them accordingly.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
story for d gods......... start with people like Alison madueke?
Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by blackfase(m): 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yampotatocarrot:
story for d gods......... start with people like Alison madueke?
Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by blackfase(m): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
Using this as one of his campaign promises more like a fresher vying for that post, a position he has occupied for over 5 years? Just cant figure him out. Surely this man is a clown....
Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by myweb(m): 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
A FRIEND OF MINE WHO WORKS WITH A POPULAR RADIO STATION WAS THERE, HE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO ASK HIM "MR. PRESIDENT, ARE YOU AWARE PEOPLE ARE ANGRY WITH YOU? HE SAID " BUT WHY? YOU AND EVERYBODY KNOWS MY GOVERNMENT IS WORKING SO I SEE NO REASON FOR ANYBODY TO BE ANGRY WITH ME".

IF THIS GUY HAS ANOTHER FOUR YEARS!!!!DAMN. WE WILL ALL BE DEAD. BECAUSE HE DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by JackBaueress(f): 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by blackfase(m): 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
myweb:
A FRIEND OF MINE WHO WORKS WITH A POPULAR RADIO STATION WAS THERE, HE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO ASK HIM "MR. PRESIDENT, ARE YOU AWARE PEOPLE ARE ANGRY WITH YOU? HE SAID " BUT WHY? YOU AND EVERYBODY KNOWS MY GOVERNMENT IS WORKING SO I SEE NO REASON FOR ANYBODY TO BE ANGRY WITH ME".

IF THIS GUY HAS ANOTHER FOUR YEARS!!!!DAMN. WE WILL ALL BE DEAD. BECAUSE HE DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING
Re: Pres. Jonathan Promises To End Corruption In Oil Sector If Re-elected... by blackfase(m): 5:26am On Mar 28, 2015
guthy:
Hmmmmmnn...na wah o! This election is really shaping up to be an interesting contest but really, what else should we expect? NL.. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!....

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Hon Obahiagbon Latest Comments On Nigeria 2015 Elections / NBC Sanctions AIT And Others / So Boko Haram Was North Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.