Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria (45246 Views)

Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo / Omotola Meets Beyonce's Mum,Tina Knowles(photo) / Solange Knowles Steps Out With Her Husband And Son (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Okeikpu(m): 11:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hu da 4uck is mickey minaj...(・∀・)(・∀・)
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by MzQueen(f): 11:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
True cry
TrishaP:
Naija is really a mess
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by tundeayo2020: 12:00am On Jan 14, 2015
isacolukay:

As beautiful as Nicki and Solange. And I mean it.
hmm
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 14, 2015
duni04:

And we are busy lusting ova buhari's daughter

LMAO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 14, 2015
They aren't the only Western celebrities doing what our celebrities should be doing.

Marlon Wayans:

3 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by ketiy77: 12:43am On Jan 14, 2015
embarassed
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 14, 2015
Thanks girls! for showing so much concern to this devilish country! undecided cry

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 14, 2015
MissMeiya:
I wonder where our own yeyebrities are. The same way they had to wait for Western artists before they joined the #BringBackOurGirls campaign. That's how Banky W banned me from his Instagram page because I asked him why grin
oh no! he didn't grin
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 14, 2015
mayapop:
oh no! he didn't grin

He did! I was dying. He's as sensitive to criticism as our dear admin grin

The way he will be watching and deleting comments, eh? But he never replies to anyone but other celebrities, so it looks like he's too important to read his comments LOL

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 14, 2015
MissMeiya:

He did! I was dying. He's as sensitive to criticism as our dear admin grin

The way he will be watching and deleting comments, eh? But he never replies to anyone but other celebrities, so it looks like he's too important to read his comments LOL
Haha! really funny grin, i bet he doesn't let the comments sit on his page for a second, he just click! click!. He will soon rashly block all his followers! cheesy
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by iphanyiuma(m): 2:24am On Jan 14, 2015
Nicky and knowles am still in love with you guys but next time tweet about afghanistan or iran better Still somalia...cos here in nigeria the fools behind those killings are just trying to gain power!!! Thunder go fire buhari on febuhari angry angry angry GEJ till buhari becomes a Bishop
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 14, 2015
mayapop:
Haha! really funny grin, i bet he doesn't let the comments sit on his page for a second, he just click! click!. He will soon rashly block all his followers! cheesy

Lol he usually doesn't get a lot of controversial comments haha

At least it doesn't LOOK that way shocked grin
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 14, 2015
MissMeiya:
I wonder where our own yeyebrities are. The same way they had to wait for Western artists before they joined the #BringBackOurGirls campaign. That's how Banky W banned me from his Instagram page because I asked him why grin
Lmfao grin
But Tonto Dike will lead the way
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by harffie(m): 4:13am On Jan 14, 2015
TrishaP:
Naija is really a mess
Our generation can clean it up! The question are we ready to be part of it?
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by uche77zero(m): 6:02am On Jan 14, 2015
It is shame that artist are becoming more like the leaders they are meant entertain
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by lacum: 7:13am On Jan 14, 2015
I am more devastated and sick of these two immodestly dressed women who have been spreading imorality all over the world for years. I think they should go and learn not to pollute the world with their music first b4 commentin on nigeria because they are already doing a great harm to our youth
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by OracleMxNelson(m): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2015
[size=, 20pt]isn't it high time we started a petition to the United Nations or Amnesty International [/size]
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Kimmo(f): 8:20am On Jan 14, 2015
Chai. . . Nigeria has become like Iraq, a nation that Americans feel sorry for and talentless sex symbols tweet their pity.
Guys, let's try a different man come February. Please.
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by bigtt76(f): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2015
And our own are there flexing with GEJ and other corrupt politicians and their wealth undecided after now ona go de tok about local content grin
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by banre(m): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2015
na dem sabi ooo... but God dey sha undecidedna dem sabi ooo... but God dey sha
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by seangy4konji: 10:28am On Jan 14, 2015
DEEP....DEEP....DEEP...THIS WORDS ARE DEEP..

CLUELESS...An american citizen is worth a million people...thats the worth...lets sleep and think about the future.

Deep....
smsshola:

Bros why are you comparing looters and leader, ruinner and rulers,the messengers and the misery giver,the servant and the servitude,the politicians and polithieves,why comparing sleep and death bros haba Diaris God oooooo.
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Srallens(m): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2015
MurdaForker:
Female celebrities, seeking cheap popularity since Mary gave birth to Jesus

SMH
. Dey r already popular, dude. U no get head?
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by seangy4konji: 10:50am On Jan 14, 2015
God bless them for remembering us...We ourselves dont love each other....

God bless you...

Nigeria will change and our girls will be gotten back...

No more kukere precidency...
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Nemma(m): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2015
Buh why are they bothering themselves when Oga Jona is busy compaigning and attending wedding ceremony dat "I don't care attitude" and I hear say one pdp spokesman talk say boko nah glabal thing dat is a big lie I believe that this is the right time to start handling them before it's too late besides Jona say make una give am chance again make in commot women wey dey pound yam for their husband for kitchen con turn them to global figure, help me ask am why he no do am when he get the chance and who go help take care of the home and the children when our women don turn global figure finish

To my Oga, Gen Buhari thank you for entertaining Nigerians with those lies/false promises your own case no be the first Jona talk pass dat one
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by MurdaForker(m): 11:23am On Jan 14, 2015
Srallens:
I shud b the one asking u that... Nigerian politicians that r embezzling money.. Are they not rich already
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by MurdaForker(m): 11:24am On Jan 14, 2015
Srallens:
I shud b the one asking u that... Nigerian politicians that r embezzling money.. Are they not extremely rich already
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
tonididdy:
[size=18pt]2000 people killed in Baga sounds to the govt like 2000 chickens dead. I bet if it was the latter, the Agric ministry would have found a solution.

God forgive us all #tears [/size]

very SMART comment
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by mystical10: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
seankafor:
who cares? I typed what my mind told me at the moment. Thats what we call freedom of speech. Xo stop drinking medicine for other peopls headache
no that is weeds (igboh) directive. One day it will tell u to walk naked on the street
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by soleexx(m): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
zigger:
Are u talkin 2 me becos they can't read wot u ve typed

What's my buisness with you?
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by gymnasium(m): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
Kenneth205:
Are you seeinq what I'm seeinq ?? 

SEE B..o.o.bs

you av spoil grin
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by abbey621(m): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
popcykaylah:

many like 2000 a day? park well jorr..I live in the UK and my cousins been in maryland united states for almost 20 years.. no dey give us bobo for here..

Fool, even if it is just one life, it's still a tragedy!
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by jpphilips(m): 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
CyrusXandria:
The world questions the massacre and our president did not say anything until he was campaigning,taking a swipe at his opponents.He finally said,he had given directives to the NSA to investigate the killings.

I hope he learns from France,17 died and the nations armed forces is at high alert with over 15000 troops defending schools and public places.

That is the leadership an average Nigerian deserve. Since they cannot reason beyond their stomach infrastructure, why give them good leaders?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.