Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,109 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria (45239 Views)

Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo / Omotola Meets Beyonce's Mum,Tina Knowles(photo) / Solange Knowles Steps Out With Her Husband And Son (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by isacolukay(m): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
tundeayo2020:
hmm interesting,

As beautiful as Nicki and Solange. And I mean it.
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Chibyko(m): 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
Vicotex:
Wetin concern these sluts with our problem
Wat makes dem Slut Dts how ur type wil neva c anything good in anybody dts y u wil neva go forward in life... Been judgemental al d tym... Ewu!
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by seankafor(m): 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
My Goodness...You are the reason why I suggested parents should beat dere children randomly..so they won't grow up like dis..we are talking about lives and u said "Who Cares"?? Anyway you already know u are a f00l..u just need a text reference..
sister what did i do naa. Na my mind i speak oo
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by seankafor(m): 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
publicenemy:

You are a fool.....and Jah will punish you.
why are u public enemy?
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by tdayof(m): 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
Politicapharma:

You're sick. I can see what a single Nigerian life is worth to you. 17 French were killed and they shook heavens to bring the terrorists to justice. Maybe until your brother or sister is killed, that's when you'll wake up from your delusion. Sick people.

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by HopeAlive14(m): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
I hope those who said they will make "Nigeria ungovernable" are enjoying the daily deaths of innocent, unarmed, struggling to survive Nigerians by BH.

There is power in one's utterance; Life and death is in the power of the tongue! Be careful with words, spoken or written.

Of course there is God, whether you call Him "Chukwu", "Allah", "Oluwa" or some other; the Supreme Being who sees and will definitely reward every of our actions.

Sadly, most people don't fear Him.

I think Dame PEJ for once was prophetically accurate.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by popcykaylah(m): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
we blacks lack shame ..after them go say the whites dey treat us like animals ..Jonathan has showed the world how heartless and careless he is ....as long as those people keep dying...he will never know peace where ever he is..he will weep too ..as for shekau..that one his cup go soon full..

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by popcykaylah(m): 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
tdayof:

You are very sick! Infact a bastard! Your siblings and well wishers shall reap whatever you also wish me! Fool
he simply told you the truth na ...so you know that those people who thier people dey die dey feel pain..when he mention your own now. .you dey hala...
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by popcykaylah(m): 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
abbey621:
These retards don't care about Nigerians, you guys need to stop deceiving yourselves! Many lives are lost everyday here in the US and these artiste never say a word, the most you'll hear from them is an occasional tweet or facebook postings. Publicity stunt angry angry angry
many like 2000 a day? park well jorr..I live in the UK and my cousins been in maryland united states for almost 20 years.. no dey give us bobo for here..
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by tdayof(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
popcykaylah:

he simply told you the truth na ...so you know that those people who thier people dey die dey feel pain..when he mention your own now. .you dey hala...
did I make reference about the dead people ! Only typed the sentence who authorised them base on the FP topic undecided
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by popcykaylah(m): 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
Atigba:
Buhari you see your life
wetin this one dey yarn?na buhari be president ?chai blind and deaf man using phone...
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by popcykaylah(m): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
MurdaForker:
Female celebrities, seeking cheap popularity since Mary gave birth to Jesus

SMH
she said the truth and she ain't talking blindly like the Jonathan supporters.. people dying everyday and nothing is done ...
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by plendil: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
englishmart:

nah! That's not Beyounce. That's Solange. Beyounce's younger sis.

wow! my bad! embarassed they look so alike
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by popcykaylah(m): 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
tdayof:
did I make reference about the dead people ! Only typed the sentence who authorised them base on the FP topic undecided
sorry but don't start using strong languages or curse anyone ..it's childish.. take it easy!
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by tdayof(m): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
popcykaylah:

sorry but don't start using strong languages or curse anyone ..it's childish.. take it easy!
I grab bros!
Thanks
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by MDMA: 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
l see boobss
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Talibanis: 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
Janeify:
They have tried lipsrsealed

Nigeria is not dead yet, so i don't see the need for this. We need reality, not sympathy

This is my first time of typing

NEXT!
Now this is the absolute problem with we Nigerians. We hardly care about ourselves, how do we expect others to care for us in times of our need? #Wakeup9ja
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Atigba: 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
popcykaylah:

wetin this one dey yarn?na buhari be president ?chai blind and deaf man using phone...
His boys are responsible for the killings.
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
englishmart:

The singer and rapper both took to their twitter handles to tweet about the loss of lives in Nigeria...

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/solange-knowles-and-nicki-minaj-speak.html?m=1

Who are these ladies? What do they do? Where are they from, Americans? OK! May be i dont know them because they have not walked complete nudeUnclad in NY street. If they want registration they know what KK did.
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Krisddon: 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
seankafor:
who cares? I typed what my mind told me at the moment. Thats what we call freedom of speech. Xo stop drinking medicine for other peopls headache
Ur mind and that of Jonathan must be the same!
So it didn't give u a 'clue' on how to write reasonably?
#Smh
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Chibyko:
Wat makes dem Slut Dts how ur type wil neva c anything good in anybody dts y u wil neva go forward in life... Been judgemental al d tym... Ewu!
You got angry because he didnt use the right word, right? He wouldnt have said slut (slut is a market where we buy fone), rather, he would have used the words like alot, wh0re, (SEUN U DRINK BUSH? U DEY TAKE NOSE FOLLOW AM ON TOP PAPER 'NI'? WHY U DEY MODIFY MY WORDS? I SEND U?) prostitute...DON'T BE ANOYED JARE.
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Vicotex(m): 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
Chibyko:
same to you and your family
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Rexnegro(m): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
TrishaP:
Naija is really a mess
And we can vote the mess out don't u think so ? So don't make naija a mess again by voting for sir buhari....
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by HydrogenOHazard: 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
What these ladies did was just to better their carrier and fame and more likes if the really care they should send money to the remote ophanages.
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Herrmes: 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
I don't have even an element of pity, because I don't get why Nigerians would do these to Nigerians, if it was a foreign attack I would have said we have an enemy, but who's the enemy now? I'm disappointed, disgusted, and everything but pitiful.
I feel better when I tell myself its population control

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by JayJustus(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
abegggggg...let us hear word! 2015 BH will cease cos the sponsors will be revealed! ion give a two shit flying Nicki minaj feck who wins the election but this year is Nigeria moving forward...

CHANGE IS neither Buhari nor Jonathan but from above
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by MarieSucre(f): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nikki hon thanks for the concern.

note:-the following might read like 'hate' maybe it is.
I've been skeptical of this Solange since she hit Jayz in the elevator. Has she apologized to him publicly? This is an important amtecedent for 'ME' personally before i will consider her tweet. *not joking bout this*. I will never support nor condone violence perpetrated by women against men.
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Swiftboy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
Thats a smart move by the action President. The Military should do their job and we should support them. We'll win. These wicked BH are only interested in holding us for ransome.
CyrusXandria:
The world questions the massacre and our president did not say anything until he was campaigning,taking a swipe at his opponents.He finally said,he had given directives to the NSA to investigate the killings.

I hope he learns from France,17 died and the nations armed forces is at high alert with over 15000 troops defending schools and public places.
If GEJ should not campaign because BH is killing people...APC-Buhari should not do the same to gain the office. Stop propaganda...stop talking against anybody just to satistfy your hurt-feelings. This killings must be stop by all of us through the right mind-set and right attitude. Lets fight Boko Haram,not the government. Support the government and the Nigerian Army thats when they will even be motivated to do more.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Swiftboy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
HopeAlive14:
I hope those who said they will make "Nigeria ungovernable" are enjoying the daily deaths of innocent, unarmed, struggling to survive Nigerians by BH.

There is power in one's utterance; Life and death is in the power of the tongue! Be careful with words, spoken or written.

Of course there is God, whether you call Him "Chukwu", "Allah", "Oluwa" or some other; the Supreme Being who sees and will definitely reward every of our actions.

Sadly, most people don't fear Him.

I think Dame PEJ for once was prophetically accurate.
And God will judge those people using the insecurity challenges as a political campaign tool. Worst still those BH has endorsed his candidacy.
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by itsmetoosin: 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
tdayof:
Who authorised them undecided

Meanwhile its 150 not 2000

Even if they were ten,

're their lives less important?
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by MrCork: 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
..Nigeria? that place?....forgerrrit!!! (no oofeinse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba / Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos / Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.