Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria (45241 Views)

Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo / Omotola Meets Beyonce's Mum,Tina Knowles(photo) / Solange Knowles Steps Out With Her Husband And Son (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Kenneth205(m): 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
daey118:
people are dying...theyre telling yu sorry....buh yourr still looking at bobbby ....bros how far na

LOL! Bros na wetyn I c o
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by freemanbubble: 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ok na
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by abbey621(m): 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
These retards don't care about Nigerians, you guys need to stop deceiving yourselves! Many lives are lost everyday here in the US and these artiste never say a word, the most you'll hear from them is an occasional tweet or facebook postings. Publicity stunt angry angry angry
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
pretydiva:
Is dis all dey cld do mctewww
And what have you done? Mctewww!!!
BTW...I'm not hitting on you o. Just asking a sincere question. Cos nairaland females can be funny.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by publicenemy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
seankafor:
Empty words. Am i on fp........
(starts rolling ont the ground)

;

who cares

jar bless me

You are a fool.....and Jah will punish you.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by princepee: 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kenneth205:
Are you seeinq what I'm seeinq ?? 

SEE B..o.o.bs
u u don spoil finish.. follow the massage leave the melons
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by ooshinibos: 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
CyrusXandria:
The world questions the massacre and our president did not say anything until he was campaigning,taking a swipe at his opponents.He finally said,he had given directives to the NSA to investigate the killings.

I hope he learns from France,17 died and the nations armed forces is at high alert with over 15000 troops defending schools and public places.

Thank you for raising this issue , however , we black race dont know how to take care of another ..hence our leaders treat us these way ..Jonathan does not care if 500000000000 die in naija ..he does not have the capacity or the mentality to protect his own ..he thinks like a religious or non religious nigerian ..truth is bitter but ...
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by publicenemy(m): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
seankafor:
who cares? I typed what my mind told me at the moment. Thats what we call freedom of speech. Xo stop drinking medicine for other peopls headache

You are a son of a bitch.
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by kindnyce(m): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
bad precedence,terrible blow on Naija's already batterd image......

change is all we need...........

sai buhari
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by duni04(m): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
interestingly Buharis daughter is trending in Nigeria now, nobody in Nigeria gives a fûck about Baga. These foreign celebs should stop wasting their time undecided

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Kenneth205(m): 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
princepee:
u u don spoil finish.. follow the massage leave the melons

I hear oo
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by apparentlylaw(m): 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
Oooooooooooooo nd all diz white pple would be looking @ us as stupid nd foolish pple wif a Govt dah can't control and protect itz citizens ...#Vexed ..God we need a Legend of the Seeker dz Coming election ...
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by homiben(m): 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kenneth205:
Are you seeinq what I'm seeinq ?? 

SEE B..o.o.bs
Mehn! See d brreeaasssts na!! This END TIME no go easy o...
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by lastmessenger: 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Flooded my twitter account,created awareness on chat services to most ignorant ones.Now,what did you do
PICTUre of your twits or it is a lie.
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
I wonder where our own yeyebrities are. The same way they had to wait for Western artists before they joined the #BringBackOurGirls campaign. That's how Banky W banned me from his Instagram page because I asked him why grin

4 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by shurlermoz(m): 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
seankafor:
who cares? I typed what my mind told me at the moment. Thats what we call freedom of speech. Xo stop drinking medicine for other peopls headache

Well, that shows the quality of what you have in your brain.....#breadcrust

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Politicapharma(m): 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
tdayof:
Who authorised them undecided

Meanwhile its 150 not 2000

You're sick. I can see what a single Nigerian life is worth to you. 17 French were killed and they shook heavens to bring the terrorists to justice. Maybe until your brother or sister is killed, that's when you'll wake up from your delusion. Sick people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by AreaFada2: 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
seankafor:

Well, to preserve this freedom of speech (whether or not the speech has any use), VOTE GEJ, not because he's great but because the alternative is worse. Dictatorship, no freedom of opinion or speech.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by mya1: 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
zigger:
Oh nicki tanx 4 d concern, dis solange looks exactly like beyonce

She's the ugly version of Beyonce.

Sympathy is cheap, pity doesn't cost a dime - thanks to twitter.
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by plendil: 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
homiben:

Mehn! See d brreeaasssts na!! This END TIME no go easy o...

unfortunately its all plastic covered in flesh. tongue

Beyonce's is natural, I think. . .
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Dreyl(m): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
Janeify:
They have tried lipsrsealed

Nigeria is not dead yet, so i don't see the need for this. We need reality, not sympathy

This is my first time of typing

NEXT!
ok
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
lastmessenger:

PICTUre of your twits or it is a lie.
Why do I need to prove anything to you.The fact that I even have a heart to extend to the people of Baga is soothing enough.
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
The government is busy with election campaigns not security.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by NellyGhenghen(m): 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
CyrusXandria:
The world questions the massacre and our president did not say anything until he was campaigning,taking a swipe at his opponents.He finally said,he had given directives to the NSA to investigate the killings.

I hope he learns from France,17 died and the nations armed forces is at high alert with over 15000 troops defending schools and public places.

Its not just about the government, what have Nigerians done? Nigerians are not seeking answers, we just sit and swallow whatever the government shoves down our throat. 17 die and hundreds of thousands of french citizens and immigrants hit the street, 100s of Nigerians die every week and all we do is come on here, type RIP and quote bible scriptures like its okay. The average Nigerian is more concerned about meeting current personal needs than he is about the future of his country, that's why millions sell their votes for as little as #3000. So don't just blame the government.

5 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Akiika: 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dem get sense pass Jona now!
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by duni04(m): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Amefrica:
The government is busy with election campaigns not security.
And we are busy lusting ova buhari's daughter

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
Una thank you o!
Solange ati Nicki.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by englishmart(m): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
plendil:

unfortunately its all plastic covered in flesh. tongue

Beyonce's is natural, I think. . .
nah! That's not Beyounce. That's Solange. Beyounce's younger sis.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Pappyto: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
BodyKiss:
Nairaland is losing its value by the day. Kids everywhere. It really hurts for people like me that are here to read intelligent comments.
. Thanks.... True talk!!

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Chibyko(m): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Vicotex:
Wetin concern these sluts with our problem
Wat makes dem Slut Dts how ur type wil neva c anything good in anybody dts y u wil neva go forward in life... Been judgemental al d tym... Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by uzolexis(f): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Even Nigerians don't care about their fellow Nigerians, i was disgusted to the pit of my stomach when I saw some Nigerians using "Je suis Charlie" as their dp or fb profile pic but they said nothing about the numerous pple that were killed in their own country........sympatising with France and ignoring ur pple.
I'm not saying it's wrong to sympatise with another country but charity they say begins at home.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' / The Moment Jackie Appiah Fell Down During A Dance Competition / Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.