Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. (69372 Views)

Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown (photos) / See The Photo Of The 46 Year Old Hot Dad Causing Twitter Meltdown / Unbelievable! Buhari's Daughter Causes Rampage On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. by omenka(m): 9:28am On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Omenka sef de pursue 55 for football age. Him real age na 70 or 69. GMB only use 3yrs take Senior am
ROTFLMAO!!!grin Haba baba!!gringrin

Bad as e bad, na my age sure pass. U wey been don dey run things with with Ahmadu Ali when we been dey build house with san san and legs nko??
Re: Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. by donphilopus: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2015
omenka:
Two of una dey craze walahi!! angry

Since 1897 cheesy grin
Re: Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 14, 2015
omenka:
ROTFLMAO!!!grin Haba baba!!gringrin

Bad as e bad, na my age sure pass. U wey been don dey run things with with Ahmadu Ali when we been dey build house with san san and legs nko??

Ali is like an ancestor to me cheesy
Re: Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 14, 2015
lastpage:
Sorry ladies n gentlemen.

My wife said she has been watching me jumping up and down all night like a man whose "d!ck just got recharged"!
Saw what l was doing and started laughing as well!

I told her its ain't easy being a di!ck but l gotta go now!

Please keep the laughter flowing, its better than fighting, walahi.

Lastpage!

BTW: Results of who goes home with Buhari's daughter will be announced on February 15th.
Application is closed because some feefle just wake up now and want to jump the queue! angry
Can we meet your wife?
Re: Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. by kel4soft: 10:26am On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Thank God you are engaged. I am the sole candidate for the babe cheesy. By the way, you have to be careful because it looks like the killing squad of 2003 are on rampage in Rivers state

God is in control. The massive acceptance of Buhari is scaring PDP here, that's why they have resulted to their familiar method of guns.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 14, 2015
Mogidi:

APC cloning PVC since 2003 grin grin grin
Chai, Nitori olorun, which kind bad response be dis, guy, its NT fair o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. by naturefellow(m): 11:58am On Jan 14, 2015
'Meltdown'

Like Nuclear. Or ice cream grin
Re: Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. by mondob2k(m): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
rotflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy some dudes are dam.n funny
Re: Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. by wizman11(m): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
c dis last tweet sef na wa o so u can admit ur dad was rong dere is God o
Re: Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. by TaiKuun(m): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
donphilopus:

I'm ready to clone 1,500 PVC's because of the bae. Na since dem born me I dey plan am cheesy grin cheesy grin

dey decieve urself. even ordinary pant, you no go see
Re: Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. by lastpage: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Can we meet your wife?

Cheesux Christ! E don reach dat levels abi? A-don-believe-it!!shocked shocked shocked

***Converts to Islam sharp-sharp and ask wife to cover-up from head to toe****

Send your message through me, l will deliver it like UPS! wink wink wink

Lastpage!

BTW: Buhari's wife is not in Purdah? Hmmm.... No be me talk am o, abeegii
Re: Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
lastpage:

Cheesux Christ! E don reach dat levels abi? A-don-believe-it!!shocked shocked shocked

***Converts to Islam sharp-sharp and ask wife to cover-up from head to toe****

Send your message through me, l will deliver it like UPS! wink wink wink

Lastpage!

BTW: Buhari's wife is not in Purdah? Hmmm.... No be me talk am o, abeegii
Stingy husband that doesn't want to share his wife
Re: Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. by simdam500(m): 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
after going on twitter to read her tweet... I found out she's kind....

soft hearted....

by the way... op... I love your iPhone... 5 or 5s
Re: Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. by JEITO: 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
Next thing you know, she's dating Dbanj
Re: Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. by lastpage: 6:49am On Jan 15, 2015
JEITO:
Next thing you know, she's dating Dbanj! bacarnista!! tongue tongue

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. by Caseless: 8:09am On Jan 15, 2015
donphilopus:
***falls from a palm tree*** In fact, because of the bae, I've decided to give her dad 100 votes!!! cheesy cheesy grin grin

Cc Barcanista, Caseless, Omenka
grin grin
Re: Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. by Caseless: 8:11am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
The possible candidates are Omenka, Donphilopus, Caseless and my humble-self. For the sake of National integration, she should be zoned to the SS. Since Edo has produced APC Chairman, it will be fair to zone her to Rivers State with me as the sole candidate grin. After 2 tenure, I will step down and handover to you
grin grin grin i just de laff. No b only zoning, na re-deployment. grin
Re: Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. by Caseless: 8:13am On Jan 15, 2015
donphilopus:

cheesy grin cheesy grin If Alhaji Caseless catch u ehn!
alpha wan try me abi grin
Re: Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. by Caseless: 8:14am On Jan 15, 2015
donphilopus:

cheesy grin. Baddest. Caseless no mind if Buhari say him wan give am all his daughters even his female relatives o! The guy badt gan. cheesy
that's my wish, prayers and aspiration.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. by Caseless: 8:16am On Jan 15, 2015
MissMeiya:

Can we share her? I just want to look. She's pretty, like a doll.
u are a lady, what do u need a lady-folk for?
Re: Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. by donphilopus: 9:06am On Jan 15, 2015
Caseless:
that's my wish, prayers and aspiration.

cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out / Toke Makinwa's Darker Neck To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Got Fans Talking / Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.