Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Is Marital Rape An Abuse Or A Right? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Marital Rape An Abuse Or A Right? (3331 Views)

#WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex / I Want To Know What Can Make A Full Grown Man To Rape An Under Age? / See What They Did To A Man Caught Trying To Rape An 8 Year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is Marital Rape An Abuse Or A Right? by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 15, 2015
Well... It depends. How would a man feel if he spent nearly all his life savings on his wife all for the sake of bride price and marriage, only for her to torment him with her dead sexual urges?

Some women are just negative-minded when it comes to sex, but they want to marry and be loved. Try all sorts of pre-intimacy, and it won't work cuz they've shut off their mind and body. When you try to have your way, they see you as a heartless räpist. When you're tempted to look outside, you're seen as an unfaithful adulterer. Or you expect a married man to mästurbäte and die in silence?

Some women don't realize that they have to make sacrifices, and so does the man. If his desires are insatiable, he shouldn't heap it all on his wife and force his way into her all the time. That is also insane. If any of them has a problem (maybe the man is sexually addicted or the woman is sexually dead), they should go see a doctor or a sex therapist...but if the woman is sexually healthy and the man has a normal libido and the problem still persists, its obvious they're not compatible
Re: Is Marital Rape An Abuse Or A Right? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 15, 2015
Nneka123:
Marriage isn't alll that!

Not saying it is ,but it is an institution with rules mental,physical,emotional,sexual,financial rules that should/must be obeyed to find joy,happiness and fulfilment in it ,your mindset is still obviously unprepared and not accepting of these rules,so save yourself the trouble and your partner the heartache and stay out of it
Re: Is Marital Rape An Abuse Or A Right? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 15, 2015
tpacalipse:
She can't. Trust me. And she won't.

I hope not

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Condom Does To Children. / I'm 17yrs Nd I'm Inlove With My Step-couz For Over 5years Now / Wht My Wife Did To Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.