Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom (70095 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Emmydo360(m): 11:49am On Jan 14, 2015
bashydemy:
Can you explain what he mean by the bold statement up there? It's a campaign strategies and no harms meaning to it, But the nuisance PDP took it wrong beside Kano state Governor as at then is a PDP man so who know what might happened then.
huh... Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso. A PDP governorship aspirant for Kano also recommended Buhari as president for CPC during his campaign also. dnt tell me u never knew abt all dis.. or r u tryn to form ignorance...?
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by akereconfi: 11:49am On Jan 14, 2015
AZeD1:

Nope

Cheers
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by joseph1832(m): 11:51am On Jan 14, 2015
honeric01:

So what is the essence of your comment against the man allowing his daughter to school in the uk?
My comment aint against him, just trying to get the facts straight!.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Weah96: 11:51am On Jan 14, 2015
Orikinla:

DID BUHARI LIE TO YOUR FATHER?

NON ENTITIES ARE THE MOST IGNORANT PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AND EASILY SWAYED BY THE BOURGEOISIE OF THE RULING CLASS.

He did even worse than lie to my father. He lied to me when he said that his cattle was basically the extent of his wealth. That's like slapping me in the face. Would you allow an adult to slap you in d face?
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 14, 2015
bashydemy:
Abeg where is Jonathan children? Beside an ordinary man who is not a politician send their kids abroad to school.. So OP if you parent can't afford to send you abroad does not mean others can't...

ALL GEJ children are all schooling in Nigeria not even one of them are in abroad
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Ngokafor(f): 11:53am On Jan 14, 2015
I honestly do not get it...is Buhari having a beautiful wife and daughters supposed to mean economic prosperity for this country and an end to Christians being slaughtered like chickens in the North? angry embarassed..because I honestly do not get what all the excitement about their looks is all about..

...Nigerian Youths and shallow thinking is like 5 and 6 lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by teejah03(m): 11:54am On Jan 14, 2015
PUSH1:
What op is saying is pointless. I have cousins and nephews in Canada schooling. they have never ruled Nigeria before. Let say Buhari has a cattle farm, do you how much he can realized from there? They have said he hasn't improved himself ever since he left the govt. I look at them and laugh. Silly religious and ethnic bigots. Op should expect buhari to be as poor as he is.

Dis is wat he is saying...he said people had been clamouring he doesn't av any money even he spend judiciously to make everytin work fine wit him

In d contexxt a average man will like to send his child to a university around here instead of overseas so wat op is saying is with all d saying and gisting abt buhari he still av d fund to send his child to overseas to skul.

Or do u mean she cannot av a standard education around here??
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 14, 2015
Dahveydson:
Buhari is not a POOR man for crying out loud!! He's a former head of state for christsakes!! You're angry that his children are studying abroad, let me ask you, are the children of your G.O, Bishop, Imam etc, schooling in Nigeria? If your father was rich, will you school in Nigeria? Please let's leave blinded sentiments asides.

You should cry more because thats what he is telling Nigerians, that he is poor...he borrowed money to do everything , that he has no house apart from one bungalow in katsina...so you should cry more because he has been fooling ppl and will still fool ppl the more when he gets there
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2015
Ezemust:
for a man who have only 1 million?
I don't like it when ♈όϋ tell lies to tarnish someone's image...he said"atleast #1 million"...atleast atleast atleast...haaa
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by nickydof(m): 11:58am On Jan 14, 2015
olas24u:

Just look at what you are writing ,we are talking issues you are talking religion,GEJ programmed your mind already and that was why APC was very tactical with a Pastor V.P. You can talk about ideas and ignore religion.He now as a pastors as V.p that story cannot sell in the market place anymore.

Hey!! Read inbetween the lines. I am not talking about religion. I am talking about selfish and decietful nigerians who would deceive the ordinary citizen in any way possible to get a vote. If buhari likes he should get himself a hindu VP and if GEJ likes he should get a traditional religious worshipper as a VP. They are all thieves and in no way mean well 4 both of us. See where their children study, where they receive health care and how they live then compare with what is obtainable by an average nigerian. Abeg no put me 4 many talk. I am neither APC nor PDP. They are both birds of thesame feather. My message is don't be deceived by their rhetorics. Believe in yourself and create your own wealth.

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by honeric01(m): 11:59am On Jan 14, 2015
joseph1832:
My comment aint against him, just trying to get the facts straight!.

Which we have sorted out.. may the best legs win this elections!

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Orikinla(m): 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
Weah96:

He did even worse than lie to my father. He lied to me when he said that his cattle was basically the extent of his wealth. That's like slapping me in the face. Would you allow an adult to slap you in d face?

Do you know how much one cow is selling in the market?
From N150, 000 and if you have 50 cows or more, then calculate the market value.
GMB never claimed to be a poor man.
Do you know how much retired generals are paid?

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Weah96: 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
That Buhari has plenty money. Don't let him deceive you. The cattle business is merely a traditional thing for him.

Doesn't he have friends? Are his friends ordinary millionaires? LOL.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Orikinla(m): 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
nickydof:

Hey!! Read inbetween the lines. I am not talking about religion. I am talking about selfish and decietful nigerians who would deceive the ordinary citizen in any way possible to get a vote. If buhari likes he should get himself a hindu VP and if GEJ likes he should get a traditional religious worshipper as a VP. They are all thieves and in no way mean well 4 both of us. See where their children study, where they receive health care and how they live then compare with what is obtainable by an average nigerian. Abeg no put me 4 many talk. I am neither APC nor PDP. They are both birds of thesame feather. My message is don't be deceived by their rhetorics. Believe in yourself and create your own wealth.
[size=18pt]
Some of GEJ's children are also schooling overseas.
I mean his biological children.[/size]
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
azzima:
I lived and schooled abroad, even became a police officer abroad and my parents didn't pay a DIME. You know why? , because I worked while going to school like any other Nigerian abroad. It's only unexposed Nigerians like the op with myopic brain that can think like this . [b]Did you know her living status, [/b]did u find out if she is rooming with other friends, or if she is getting loan to support her schooling like most of us did? Did u find out if it's a government funded university? Did u find out if she works like most of us did ONLY Some Nigerians with POVERTY mentalities can support this OP's rubbish. To him, abroad must be heaven

Yes! at the bolded.......... Shopping at Gucci shops and wearing Chanel and LVs...yea yea, a working class student...ewu tell that to the birds they will agree with you
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by nickydof(m): 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]
Some of GEJ's children are also schooling overseas.
I mean his biological children.[/size]

This guy!!! You still don't get it. I humbly rest my case.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by olas24u(f): 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
nickydof:

You need an enabling environment to create wealth,to create wealth you need to innovate or sell an idea,you cannot do that with electricity,fluctuating exchange rates,fluctuating economic policies, Insecurity,Double taxation ,bad civil servants,corruption .Even in BRICS they have corruption but the economy is moving ahead.

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by nickydof(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
olas24u:

You need an enabling environment to create wealth,to create wealth you need to innovate or sell an idea,you cannot do that with electricity,fluctuating exchange rates,fluctuating economic policies, Insecurity,Double taxation ,bad civil servants,corruption .Even in BRICS they have corruption but the economy is moving ahead.

Is it not under these same conditions seun, LindaIkeji and others are making wealth from? My broda, just look within yourself and beyond these negatives. You can't cry and sob 4 ever.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by stsoul(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
lurther:
Yes! No doubt, Buhari's daughter trended on twitter yesterday, after some of her pictures went viral. I am very happy for her that as a beautiful daughter of Buhari, a leading presidential candidate in the forthcoming elections, Priviledges like this come along.

I am not actually fused by Buhari's daughter trending because she is beautiful or she is Buhari's daughter, i am so shocked about the information i got about her.

The Information is that, Buhari's daughter is based and schooling in the united kingdom. She is a 400level student of microbiology in the university of surrey Uk according to lindaikeji.

My take on this:

1. It is no secret that why our politicians keep their children abroad, they use other people's children to achieve their aim.

2. Residing and schooling in the United Kingdom is very expensive. Buhari have been touted severally to be a saint that cant afford even a house, but, just one of his daughter that we have information on, is schooling in the Uk, I don't know about his other children.

3. It is high time nigerians as a whole begin to ask pertinent questions about our leaders and not just follow sheepishly whatever they hear. A politician will always be a politician.

4. Nigeria has pressing issues, very pressing issues, i actually do expect a Hashtag like #SayNoToTerrorism to trend amongst our youth in solidarity with the nigerian Army fighting night and day to end terrorism, but, it is a lady based in the UK that is trending.

5. Say No To Election Violence. #SayNoToElectionViolence should be our watchword. Why we kill ourselves, destroy our hard-earned properties, let us ask ourselves, were are the politicians of this children. Are their own properties even being tampered with?

My take on this issue is not just based on only Buhari's daughter, but on all politicians in these country. I strongly believe that, why they fight for power here, their children are somewhere abroad enjoying the perks of being offsprings of them.

#SayNoToTerrorism , #SayNoToElectionViolence

@ Lurther
So whats the fuse over Buhari's daughter schooling in Uk, when a man on 500k salary a month can also send his child to the same school.

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Weah96: 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
Orikinla:

Do you know how much one cow is selling in the market?
From N150, 000 and if you have 50 cows or more, then calculate the market value.
GMB never claimed to be a poor man.
Do you know how much retired generals are paid?

Dude, N150K is probably what those girls spend on nail polish. Two brand new textbooks will finish that money here.

How come the man still has cows remaining if he's using cows to pay for everything?
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by NaUknow: 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
I wonder how this country will ever move forward. Nothing wrong in asking the Gen that claimed to have borrowed money from the bank how he is able to finance his daughter's education abroad. He is seeking a public office so people have the right to ask questions.
No be beans to send someone go study abroad o. So don't be deceived that no be big deal.
It pains me that the nigerian media doesn't practice investigative journalism, nigerians don't have to wait until picture surface on Facebook and Twitter to know about the Gen family.
What do we even know about the other candidates and their deputies?
We need dig deep on these people if we truly want change and not just follow The trend #Change that is surrounded by known corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by trapangels: 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
olas24u:

The lady is schooling and its not a bad idea.
if it was GEJ child, will u say dsame tin u r sayin now?? Pls lets nt be sentimental. If u condem GEJ 4 doing sometin, also condem GMB wen he does it too. U all condemed GEJ 4 taking his kids abroad early dis year n now dt it GMB, there is nting wrng.r u trying to say wat eva GMB does is k Condem them equally. Dnt be ......
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Weah96: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
If it turns out that GMB is a very, very, wealthy man, who among us can say with honesty that he will be shocked to learn about it?
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Dahveydson(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
kaycid77:

You should cry more because thats what he is telling Nigerians, that he is poor...he borrowed money to do everything , that he has no house apart from one bungalow in katsina...so you should cry more because he has been fooling ppl and will still fool ppl the more when he gets there
Please share a link where Buhari said he's a poor man...
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Orikinla(m): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
Weah96:

Dude, N150K is probably what those girls spend on nail polish. Two brand new textbooks will finish that money here.

How come the man still has cows remaining if he's using cows to pay for everything?
[size=28pt]So cattle will not reproduce?[/size]
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by ElFenomeno1: 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
A lot of as...sholes and fu...cktards on this thread. I am out.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by pazienza(m): 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
So, Buhari, IBB,Abdusalam are paid pensions for doing what exactly? Truncating the country's democracy? Their loot is not enough, so the country full of poor people pay them pensions for destroying our democracy and looting our commonwealth. Chai! I am sure that if Abacha were alive, he would still keep his loot and still get paid pensions for looting Nigeria.

Nigeria is a joke. Thunder must kill anyone that says one Nigeria to my hearing. What an aberration of a country.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by olujegs(m): 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
When jonathan came shouthing i have no shoes did u not line up to vote based on his no shoes.

Flets:
Buhari's family are somewhere in the UK and france spending humungous amounts of money on education and expensive Gucci & Channel shopping
Buhari is here in Nigeria claiming to borrow 27million naira for his nomination form

And for the people who would say that normal Nigerian's kids live and school abroad, they should also note that this is an issue just because Buhari put up a front of a poor Nigerian who cannot afford his nomination form. The Subject remains the height of deception by Mr anti-corruption who has all corrupt politicians as his support base.

Why are Nigerians very daft? especially the APC numb skulls
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
Everybody has any option. Not only Nigerians study abroad. Some people would prefer going to Unilag for B.sc but doing Masters abroad while others prefer doing everything aboard. its a choice as long as the parents can afford it. Or as you saying that there are no wealthy nigerians studying in Unilag?

teejah03:

Dis is wat he is saying...he said people had been clamouring he doesn't av any money even he spend judiciously to make everytin work fine wit him

In d contexxt a average man will like to send his child to a university around here instead of overseas so wat op is saying is with all d saying and gisting abt buhari he still av d fund to send his child to overseas to skul.

Or do u mean she cannot av a standard education around here??
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by pazienza(m): 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
Are the ex military governors equally paid pensions ?
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Weah96: 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=28pt]So cattle will not reproduce?[/size]

Do you really believe that he's using the money from baby cows to fund his children's education in Europe? What have you seen in Nigerian political culture that made you come to that conclusion, that someone running for the presidency is depending on cows as a source of income?
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
No mind them. They expect him to be selling onions in the street.

stsoul:

@ Lurther
So whats the fuse over Buhari's daughter schooling in Uk, when a man on 500k salary a month can also send his child to the same school.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Drug And Sex Lives Of Boko Haram Terrorists / Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida / Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.