Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom (70088 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by olas24u(f): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
trapangels:

if it was GEJ child, will u say dsame tin u r sayin now?? Pls lets nt be sentimental. If u condem GEJ 4 doing sometin, also condem GMB wen he does it too. U all condemed GEJ 4 taking his kids abroad early dis year n now dt it GMB, there is nting wrng.r u trying to say wat eva GMB does is k Condem them equally. Dnt be ......

Movement of people is universal ,you can choose to school or live any where in the world .so its not an issue .Doing so with stolen or government money is the problem
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by pazienza(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
People who usurp democratically elected government are anti people. They should be in jail. But in Nigeria,not only are they free men, they are being paid pensions( nah dis one dey pain me pass) and even have the audacity to contest for elections.

There is no future for this country. *sad*
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Sunshineluv(f): 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
trapangels:

now it is trash abi? Wen it was said dt GEJ took his kids abroad all u buhari fans dint let us hear word.n yet GEJ kid schs' here in 9ja o. Na wa 4 all of u lying to urselfs abt change.
Team fresh air

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by stexsy(m): 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
olas24u:
Trash even the women in the Lagos market have kids studying in the same school.whats the big deal in studying in U.k and living there
the big deal is that 1million naira in account n 100 cows cant send a child to such sch.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
lurther:
Yes! No doubt, Buhari's daughter trended on twitter yesterday, after some of her pictures went viral. I am very happy for her that as a beautiful daughter of Buhari, a leading presidential candidate in the forthcoming elections, Priviledges like this come along.

I am not actually fused by Buhari's daughter trending because she is beautiful or she is Buhari's daughter, i am so shocked about the information i got about her.

The Information is that, Buhari's daughter is based and schooling in the united kingdom. She is a 400level student of microbiology in the university of surrey Uk according to lindaikeji.

My take on this:

1. It is no secret that why our politicians keep their children abroad, they use other people's children to achieve their aim.

2. Residing and schooling in the United Kingdom is very expensive. Buhari have been touted severally to be a saint that cant afford even a house, but, just one of his daughter that we have information on, is schooling in the Uk, I don't know about his other children.

3. It is high time nigerians as a whole begin to ask pertinent questions about our leaders and not just follow sheepishly whatever they hear. A politician will always be a politician.

4. Nigeria has pressing issues, very pressing issues, i actually do expect a Hashtag like #SayNoToTerrorism to trend amongst our youth in solidarity with the nigerian Army fighting night and day to end terrorism, but, it is a lady based in the UK that is trending.

5. Say No To Election Violence. #SayNoToElectionViolence should be our watchword. Why we kill ourselves, destroy our hard-earned properties, let us ask ourselves, were are the politicians of this children. Are their own properties even being tampered with?

My take on this issue is not just based on only Buhari's daughter, but on all politicians in these country. I strongly believe that, why they fight for power here, their children are somewhere abroad enjoying the perks of being offsprings of them.

#SayNoToTerrorism , #SayNoToElectionViolence

Meanwhile Jonathan's children are schooling in Nigeria
Buhari is supposedly penniless and had to beg from Amaechi to get registered as a candidate but can pay school fees for children in London
That is the fraud that is packaged as change
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Abayhormy(m): 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
naturally:
undecidedHow much did GEJ spend on his daughter's wedding
I Wonder oo,, and moreover, Buhari is a retired GENERAL in the Nigerian Military,, do you know how much Generals earn while serving and as pensioneers? ordinarily finishing as agraduate from NDA self you are a big boy talkless of a general.
and the government pays their pensions regulaly because the military is a respected part f the country.
how much does it cost to sponsor schooling in the UK?
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
He spoke the truth. With his pension. yes. does his wife work?

Weah96:

He did even worse than lie to my father. He lied to me when he said that his cattle was basically the extent of his wealth. That's like slapping me in the face. Would you allow an adult to slap you in d face?
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Abayhormy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
babyosisi:

Meanwhile Jonathan's children are schooling in Nigeria
Buhari is supposedly penniless but can pay school fees for children in London
Liars
naturally:
I Wonder oo,, and moreover, Buhari is a retired GENERAL in the Nigerian Military,, do you know how much Generals earn while serving and as pensioneers? ordinarily finishing as agraduate from NDA self you are a big boy talkless of a general.
and the government pays their pensions regulaly because the military is a respected part f the country.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Sunshineluv(f): 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
eyitayojazz:
haba sunshineluv. Mehafaru? Sai buhari wahalai..akwai kudi ina cikin family da buhari,kajiko,.he is dam rich ..dnt mind me i speak hausa .
Aboki na, ya kake? Ama buhari ya che bashi da kudi, ni na san kariya ne.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by olas24u(f): 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
stexsy:
the big deal is that 1million naira in account n 100 cows cant send a child to such sch.

They practice fedual system in Northern Nigeria,which needs to be reorganized,you cannot blame buhari in 2015 for that now
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by whysquare4real(m): 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
[quote author=lurther. But u can't tell. She may be on scholarship!
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Abayhormy(m): 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
stexsy:
naturally:
Buhari is a retired GENERAL in the Nigerian Military,, do you know how much Generals earn while serving and as pensioneers? ordinarily finishing as agraduate from NDA self you are a big boy talkless of a general.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
NaUknow:
I wonder how this country will ever move forward. Nothing wrong in asking the Gen that claimed to have borrowed money from the bank how he is able to finance his daughter's education abroad. He is seeking a public office so people have the right to ask questions.
No be beans to send someone go study abroad o. So don't be deceived that no be big deal.
It pains me that the nigerian media doesn't practice investigative journalism, nigerians don't have to wait until picture surface on Facebook and Twitter to know about the Gen family.
What do we even know about the other candidates and their deputies?
We need dig deep on these people if we truly want change and not just follow The trend #Change that is surrounded by known corrupt politicians.

Exactly
Remember that this is not his only child o
How is he financing all their education and room and board in pounds sterling when he is penniless
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Sunshineluv(f): 12:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
naturally:
As the wedding planner please tell us..
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
What about his pension? Yes A cow goes for minimum of N100,000-N150,000 per one. How much to school in UK? 5,000 to 10,000 pound per session can get you into a decent school there.

stexsy:
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
livinbygrace:

So you mean its a big deal for a child of former head of state is schooling in abroad?
Abeg park well ...dis is no point .Go to slum in Ajegunle u ll see many families living in slum but have some of their children abroad schooling.so that's not issue .
Infact there re many Schs in Nigeria that charge as high as $10,000 per term.so that's not a yardstick .

Can you please read the post you quoted again. If you still do not understand it after reading it the 2nd time, come back and I'll explain it to you.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
whizdame:
please don't comment with checking fact

What are you saying?
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
madjune:

Why are you people so desperate to tarnish this man's image?
You all know most hausa's customs.
This daughter ( I don't know if she's married or not) may have been bethrothed at an early age; do you know if its her husband to be or husband that's sponsoring her education in UK?

By the way, with Buhari's modest farming retirement job and pension coupled with the daughter's odd jobs as she schools; her living in UK may not be much of a burden financially.

You made sense at least.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
PUSH1:
What about his pension? Yes A cow goes for minimum of N100,000-N150,000 per one. How much to school in UK? 5,000 to 10,000 pound per session can get you into a decent school there.

Which UK Uni can 5k get you into?
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
[quote author=deprince316 post=29779289][/quote]

Why didn't those rich and influential relatives raise him money for presidential nomination forms?
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by azzima(m): 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
stsoul:

@ Lurther
So whats the fuse over Buhari's daughter schooling in Uk, when a man on 500k salary a month can also send his child to the same school.
it's poverty that can make the OP or others to think likewise. Most us even worked to pay our tuition and most of us are not international students and most of received financial aid from the government to pay our tuition. In fact, my parents did not send me anything for my schooling. Why would unexposed nigerians(bad belle) come to conclusion without verifying facts

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by aspirebig: 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
I am not surprised because the man hasn't been truthful from day one.

Someone that cried on national tv 4yrs ago that he won't do anything with politics again. Now he is back again.

GEJ win o,even if it is by one vote. I don't truth that old man.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by bashydemy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
Emmydo360:
I wish I could get the link to u from YouTube.. he also said it in dis present campaign. people will misquote him thinking dat its Jonathan he is referring to... let me ask u dis... do u think the northern Nigeria will be at peace and accept defeat if buhari lost dis election..? even if buhari wins.. the Muslims will still be persecuting d christains. and it will become worst if he lost... buhari is a scam... una eyes go open wen una realise it and it will be too late to turn bk time.. well.. we will still endure. its just widin a phase of 4 yrs
Lets wait and see first atleast we have endure GEJ for 6yrs and nothing to show for it... Let test GMB...
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
Sunshineluv:
Aboki na, ya kake? Ama buhari ya che bashi da kudi, ni na san kariya ne.
ki na jin hausa? Sose
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by bashydemy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
Emmydo360:
huh... Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso. A PDP governorship aspirant for Kano also recommended Buhari as president for CPC during his campaign also. dnt tell me u never knew abt all dis.. or r u tryn to form ignorance...?
Huh? i see... GMB pull almost 13m votes with his personal goodwill and not support from anybody.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by bashydemy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
kaycid77:

ALL GEJ children are all schooling in Nigeria not even one of them are in abroad
If i hear, and what are they doing in the UK now?
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
Check online.

Sunnybobo3:

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by saaedlee: 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
lurther:
Yes! No doubt, Buhari's daughter trended on twitter yesterday, after some of her pictures went viral. I am very happy for her that as a beautiful daughter of Buhari, a leading presidential candidate in the forthcoming elections, Priviledges like this come along.

I am not actually fused by Buhari's daughter trending because she is beautiful or she is Buhari's daughter, i am so shocked about the information i got about her.

The Information is that, Buhari's daughter is based and schooling in the united kingdom. She is a 400level student of microbiology in the university of surrey Uk according to lindaikeji.

My take on this:

1. It is no secret that why our politicians keep their children abroad, they use other people's children to achieve their aim.

2. Residing and schooling in the United Kingdom is very expensive. Buhari have been touted severally to be a saint that cant afford even a house, but, just one of his daughter that we have information on, is schooling in the Uk, I don't know about his other children.

3. It is high time nigerians as a whole begin to ask pertinent questions about our leaders and not just follow sheepishly whatever they hear. A politician will always be a politician.

4. Nigeria has pressing issues, very pressing issues, i actually do expect a Hashtag like #SayNoToTerrorism to trend amongst our youth in solidarity with the nigerian Army fighting night and day to end terrorism, but, it is a lady based in the UK that is trending.

5. Say No To Election Violence. #SayNoToElectionViolence should be our watchword. Why we kill ourselves, destroy our hard-earned properties, let us ask ourselves, were are the politicians of this children. Are their own properties even being tampered with?

My take on this issue is not just based on only Buhari's daughter, but on all politicians in these country. I strongly believe that, why they fight for power here, their children are somewhere abroad enjoying the perks of being offsprings of them.

#SayNoToTerrorism , #SayNoToElectionViolence

Inasmuch as schooling or living in London is expensive, i dont see a reason why u should single-out Buhari's daugther and castigate the dad, for Christ-sake the Man was once a GCFR and you dont want to tell me that he won't want the best for his kids!
I am just 28 and i am the sole-sponsor of my kid Brother who is schooling and Living in the UK(Coventry): dont you get it; its no big deal sending ur kid abroad to study (i spend less than a million naira yearly, asides the first year tho) and funnily enough i work with the Civil Service. I attended a tertiary institution here in Nigeria, i just want him to get the best of education.
Meanwhile, Vote General Mohammadu Buhari for President so you send your Daugther to a school in London.
VOTE CHANGE!!!

God Bless The Visionary Man; GMB
God Bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]
Some of GEJ's children are also schooling overseas.
I mean his biological children.[/size]

liar, He has only two biological children and they are all in Nigeria
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
bashydemy:
If i hear, and what are they doing in the UK now?

who are they....GEJ children
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by NovusHomo(m): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
Clemzzz:
@op,you may be right but you wouldn't have said that if your dad had sent you schooling abroad.

Jealousy it is called. undecided
Clemzzz:
@op,you may be right but you wouldn't have said that if your dad had sent you schooling abroad.

Jealousy it is called.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
http://www.bbc.com/news/education-12880840

Sunnybobo3:

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday / Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.