Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

How Una Help Me See Am - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Una Help Me See Am (1271 Views)

Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) / How Una See This Matter!!! / How una dey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Una Help Me See Am by bossminded: 7:03am On Jan 14, 2015
Helloo dear NL, this winch girl is getting me confuse... I av being dating this gal for abt 4months nw, we had several issues which we sorted out in one way or the other, I supports her financially... I just decided to be faithful for the first time in my life cos I want to knw hw it feel....anywway to cut d long stori short she was suppose to cum to my house on d 2nd, she didn't, reason was "I was busy helpin my mum'

Wen she came on d 3rd, I was checking tru her fone I discovered she went to see a man in an hotel, nd also discovered she has xchanged nude pix with him already.... I asked her she said she went to d bar at d hotel with a frnd to see him nd sshe was just using d man's head to eat his moni.

I broke up wt her d veri day, but d wahala nw is dt her elder sister,frnds,nd even my cousin is calling to beg me,

I dnt knw wt to do, shld I tk her bk or just lock up?
Re: How Una Help Me See Am by UnknownT: 7:07am On Jan 14, 2015
lock up

2 Likes

Re: How Una Help Me See Am by CCsurplus007(m): 7:08am On Jan 14, 2015
Ok take her back. but please dont post on nairaland in the future how your married wife is cheating on you

2 Likes

Re: How Una Help Me See Am by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 14, 2015
Honestly, I don't know how you guys manage to meet these kind of girls..

You support her financially and she claims to be 'playing' (whatever playing means) another man just to eat his money..

You don't call people like this your girlfriends..They have their functions..

If I were you, I'll get some CLASS.

7 Likes

Re: How Una Help Me See Am by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 14, 2015
take her back. straff her like she's a biatch from now on. don't attach feelings to it. d relationship will b over soon so enjoy d sex while u still can. don't decieve ursef into thinking u r in love o...
Re: How Una Help Me See Am by alberto2k(m): 8:01am On Jan 14, 2015
Straff her one more time and Lock up cool

1 Like

Re: How Una Help Me See Am by bossminded: 8:09am On Jan 14, 2015
Ok cool.....
Re: How Una Help Me See Am by Hazardd(m): 8:27am On Jan 14, 2015
bossminded:
Helloo dear NL, this winch girl is getting me confuse... I av being dating this gal for abt 4months nw, we had several issues which we sorted out in one way or the other, I supports her financially... I just decided to be faithful for the first time in my life cos I want to knw hw it feel....anywway to cut d long stori short she was suppose to cum to my house on d 2nd, she didn't, reason was "I was busy helpin my mum'

Wen she came on d 3rd, I was checking tru her fone I discovered she went to see a man in an hotel, nd also discovered she has xchanged nude pix with him already.... I asked her she said she went to d bar at d hotel with a frnd to see him nd sshe was just using d man's head to eat his moni.

I broke up wt her d veri day, but d wahala nw is dt her elder sister,frnds,nd even my cousin is calling to beg me,

the girl want to cheat on you for the first time in her life to know how it feels grin

4 Likes

Re: How Una Help Me See Am by Melahou(m): 8:28am On Jan 14, 2015
Take her back and use her head as well...
Re: How Una Help Me See Am by naijaboiy: 8:40am On Jan 14, 2015
The sisters and friends dey beg you cos dem wan chop your money too through the girl...

Oga better kick her out and move on undecided
Re: How Una Help Me See Am by ReVizz(m): 8:40am On Jan 14, 2015
send me the gal contact bbm pin and all.. lemme help u warn her!
Re: How Una Help Me See Am by justmag(m): 8:50am On Jan 14, 2015
He is still asking question! Smh
Re: How Una Help Me See Am by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2015
some gals sha...
Re: How Una Help Me See Am by treasuress: 9:26am On Jan 14, 2015
bossminded:

they say they want a faithful man but will cheat on him, you be maga for their eye break up with the bitttchhhhh

1 Like

Re: How Una Help Me See Am by OGeeKush(m): 9:32am On Jan 14, 2015
well, the way i see this, u'r jez lyk anda maga to her... take ha back BUT AS A SIDE CHICK!!
Re: How Una Help Me See Am by bossminded: 10:16am On Jan 14, 2015
Hazardd:

the girl want to cheat on you for the first time in her life to know how it feels grin

Hahahahahahaahhahaha..... grin grin grin grin
Re: How Una Help Me See Am by bossminded: 10:18am On Jan 14, 2015
ReVizz:
send me the gal contact bbm pin and all.. lemme help u warn her!

Lol...u dy harsh ooo
Re: How Una Help Me See Am by bossminded: 10:19am On Jan 14, 2015
justmag:
He is still asking question! Smh

I tire ooooo
Re: How Una Help Me See Am by bossminded: 10:19am On Jan 14, 2015
kristina1:
some gals sha...

No b small tin oooo.....
Re: How Una Help Me See Am by bossminded: 10:20am On Jan 14, 2015
OGeeKush:
well, the way i see this, u'r jez lyk anda maga to her... take ha back BUT AS A SIDE CHICK!!

E b like say na dt way sure pass ooo
Re: How Una Help Me See Am by Oahray: 11:01am On Jan 14, 2015
Smh...

See the way you said you just decided to be faithful for the first time to know how it feels, like it's no big deal, and like you are doing her a favour. Yet you expect her to be faithful because it's your right, and because she is mentally incapable of making a decision to cheat "to knw hw it feel."

It's a simple taste of your own bitter medicine. Swallow it or puke as you like. Cheating shouldn't be wrong ONLY when you are the victim.

Your hypocrisy is irritating angry

2 Likes

Re: How Una Help Me See Am by bossminded: 11:37am On Jan 14, 2015
Oahray:
Smh...

See the way you said you just decided to be faithful for the first time to know how it feels, like it's no big deal, and like you are doing her a favour. Yet you expect her to be faithful because it's your right, and because she is mentally incapable of making a decision to cheat "to knw hw it feel."

It's a simple taste of your own bitter medicine. Swallow it or puke as you like. Cheating shouldn't be wrong ONLY when you are the victim.

Your hypocrisy is irritating angry

No wahala sir....true
Re: How Una Help Me See Am by ReVizz(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
bossminded:

Lol...u dy harsh ooo
wat
are friends for?
Re: How Una Help Me See Am by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
Also beg them to let you be......For God's sake why this craze for exchange of nude pics among some of our ladies?
Re: How Una Help Me See Am by bossminded: 4:30am On Jan 15, 2015
Godditex:
Also beg them to let you be......For God's sake why this craze for exchange of nude pics among some of our ladies?

Ok, it's disgraceful....
Re: How Una Help Me See Am by apparentlylaw(m): 6:40am On Jan 15, 2015
Use her to Do money Ritual nd recover every money u ve spent from her ....Shikiinah

(1) (Reply)

Do Men Gossip? / What Happens To Those Who 'LMAO' Often / Lol So True!! Why Don't They?(photo):o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.