Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) (47324 Views)

Tony Nwulu Launches Not Too Young To Run Bill Campaign At United Nation Assembly / Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) / Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by alabiyemmy(m): 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
RedArrow:
story for the gods...Osun people no send you.

Train or locomotive?

Mind you, Train always plight Lagos-Ibadan-Oshogbo route before this Otuoke man had shoe

FTC thing...

You make no sense.

1 Like

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
See train oo..does it have toilet and bath inside? Ok..lets say the train stops so that we pee or do we pee through the window when the train is moving? Nigerian are deceived with little things when we can afford world class stuffs...
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by BizBloke(m): 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Goddex:
"Buhari had the opportunity to ensure an effective mass transit system in the country but he did not do anything about it.
We have done reasonably well despite the challenges before us

Hmmmm. I don't even know what to type about GMB or GEJ. Is it now both of you know we need effective mass transit systems (emphasis on SYSTEMS)?

2 Likes

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by buskie13(m): 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ for continuity

2 Likes

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by KwoiZabo(m): 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Great. I love that, we can end the campaign with that. wink
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by money121(m): 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ok
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by obibankz(m): 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Nuezha(m): 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Seriously, I do not just understand: Topic, write-up and pictures are in disarray.
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by ba7man(m): 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Misleading title.

It should be......"A Locomotive interrupts GEJ's campaign after he empties the Billions of Dollars in the federation Account".

See the type of Trains the greatest Black Nation in the World is celebrating, an Oil producing one for that matter.

4 Likes

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by realsuccess: 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Otuokr 2015

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by chelseabmw(m): 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Woww
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Henix(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
locomotive train passing as planned for rally. Who is trying to fool who

1 Like

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by alabiyemmy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
jassie:
They should be ashamed of releasing such pictures. Imagine the Locomotiv Moscow Train sef. . . 1960 things! Lol grin grin grin grin

At least it makes some people happy.

1 Like

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Firefire(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
God bless DR. GOODLUCK JONATHAN

6 Likes

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Starxx(f): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lolssss
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Nuezha(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
Seriously, I do not just understand: Topic, write-up, pictures are in disarray.
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by sunkoye: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
U call that train for self worth sake...? grin
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Jarus(m): 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
Railway was working efficiently in 1984-85.

The first and only time I used railway in Nigeria was early 90s, way after Buhari.

My family house in Offa was a stone throw from railway station.

Railway did not collapse under GMB. Let them tell us another story.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Harmthe(m): 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
hnmmmmmm.
see campaign
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by alabiyemmy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
ba7man:
Misleading title.

It should be......"A Locomotive interrupts GEJ's campaign after he empties the Billions of Dollars in the federation Account".

See the type of Trains the greatest Black Nation in the World is celebrating, an Oil producing one for that matter.

Some of you make no sense.
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
holatin:

he cancelled the proposed Lagos metro rail line project
that was initiated by the government of Alhaji Lateef
Jakande because he did not want to take more loans or
devalue the naira. The Lagos metro rail line was
designed by the Jakande government to facilitate
transportation within Lagos and surroundings but was
terminated when Buhari military regime took over in
December, I983. Buhari, while speaking in Lagos on
Wednesday at the presentation of his party manifesto,
said when he got into power, the relatively stable
economy, which was handed over to the government of
Alhaji Shehu Shagari, had been badly plundered and
corruption was rife in every sector.

In other words...by December 31 1983...we were broke. A new major project would have been an additional burden....plus we had no way to pay back any debts.

Sad people do not recall how bad the economy was in the 1980's....
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by RedArrow: 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
You dey vex? eeyaaa...sorry
Richard6:
Rubbish post. What of other train stations? Enemies of Jonathan.
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by kennynelcon(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
FailBuhari14

1 Like

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by alabiyemmy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
Henix:
locomotive train passing as planned for rally. Who is trying to fool who

The way some of you talk here, your children will wonder.
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by skrtelmoses: 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ all the way! !!!!

1 Like

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by sigmundfreud(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
So our esteemed GEJ is boasting of using a first edition locomotive in this 21st century?!
I hope he knows he cannot take the train to Otuoeke come FEBUHARI 14th.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by zimoni(f): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
Story

Story

Story

Is that the type of Useless Train they use in South Africa or Developed Countries where they know what they are doing?

Why can't FG just sell out rail lines to various private companies who have the fund to built 21st century rail line?

I believe there are Nigerians who have the fund to invest in the lucrative business.

But the problem is The Cabals Who Own The Trailers Wouldn't Allow Ologogoro Jonah To Privatize The Railline.

Obasanjo Should Have Done That When He Was The President.

We Have A Long Way To Go In This Nation.

May God Deliver Us From Cabals.

2 Likes

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by holatin(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
alienvirus:

Guys what's all these na? Is this part of the railway that block Jonah campaign?
pls contribute meaniful to this topic or try and Ve a siesta.
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by BJ4REEL(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
Not even ashamed to campaign with this mediocrity?
Shame on people that think we dont deserve better in this country.

1 Like

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by RedArrow: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
to you...But to The progressive,change agents and to the ever determined Osun people...We are making sense. Buhari till GEJ stop begging OBJ
alabiyemmy:

You make no sense.

3 Likes

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

I gave you guys locomotives..
Vote for me..

Lame áss punchline..

1 Like

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Freiburger(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
''All of you saw the train that just passed through this place now''
I weep for my fatherland embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Border Patrol Aircraft Of The Nigeria Customs Service (photos) / EFCC Arrests Saraki Again Over Theft & Money Laundering Allegations / This Is What Happens When A Herdsman's Cow Is Attacked - Abuja Man Says. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.