Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) (47070 Views)

Tony Nwulu Launches Not Too Young To Run Bill Campaign At United Nation Assembly / Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) / Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by kajoula(m): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
TRADELYN:
shocked

All I'm praying is...

May the General elections be fair and peaceful.

I DOUBT IT....WITH MUCH DESPERATION,LAST CHANCE FOR BUHARI TO COME AND STEAL?
APC CAN ARRANGE GOONS OOH,MAKE UNA KNOW WELLA & PDP NOR GO GREE

I GO BUY ENOUGH FUEL DEY DEY WATCH AS E DEY GO [size=4pt]FOR[/size] TV+EBA/EWEDU
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by oiseworld: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
holatin:
what is wring with this drunk guy called Jonathan.
does he expect buhari to think like foolishly like him.

read the reason y buhari stop d train then.

he cancelled the proposed Lagos metro rail line project
that was initiated by the government of Alhaji Lateef
Jakande because he did not want to take more loans or
devalue the naira. The Lagos metro rail line was
designed by the Jakande government to facilitate
transportation within Lagos and surroundings but was
terminated when Buhari military regime took over in
December, I983. Buhari, while speaking in Lagos on
Wednesday at the presentation of his party manifesto,
said when he got into power, the relatively stable
economy, which was handed over to the government of
Alhaji Shehu Shagari, had been badly plundered and
corruption was rife in every sector.

buhari for President
buhari for change

LOOK !!!! BUHARI HAS NO F***KING EXCUSE FOR CANCELLING THAT PROJECT. IT WAS PURELY JEALOUSY AND WICKEDNESS. OTHER COUNTRIES THAT TOOK RISK THEN INCLUDING INDONESIA, BRAZIL, SINGAPORE ARE FAR BEYOND NIGERIA NOW. THE PRICE OUR PARENTS SHOULD HAVE PAID WE ARE NOW BEEN FORCED TO PAY IT.

EVEN IF THE UNEDUCATED ONE APOLOGIZES TO LAGOSIANS AND NIGERIANS AT LARGE, HE STILL WONT GET OUR SYMPATHY.

OUR GENERATION IS PAYING THE PRICE FOR OUR CHILDREN AND WE ARE NOT COMPLAINING.

GEJ, LEAD US OOOONNNN

1 Like

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Coolcash1: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
[s]
oiseworld:

LOOK !!!! BUHARI HAS NO F***KING EXCUSE FOR CANCELLING THAT PROJECT. IT WAS PURELY JEALOUSY AND WICKEDNESS. OTHER COUNTRIES THAT TOOK RISK THEN INCLUDING INDONESIA, BRAZIL, SINGAPORE ARE FAR BEYOND NIGERIA NOW. THE PRICE OUR PARENTS SHOULD HAVE PAID WE ARE NOW BEEN FORCED TO PAY IT.

EVEN IF THE UNEDUCATED ONE APOLOGIZES TO LAGOSIANS AND NIGERIANS AT LARGE, HE STILL WONT GET OUR SYMPATHY.

OUR GENERATION IS PAYING THE PRICE FOR OUR CHILDREN AND WE ARE NOT COMPLAINING.

GEJ, LEAD US OOOONNNN
[/s]

Brainwashed PDP dog see what modern train looks like and not the locomotive your GEJ is bragging about...

GMB till GEJ can differentiate between locomotive and train

2 Likes

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by RedArrow: 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
Octopus...You can really predict ooo
Wittylens:
#GEJTill2019

That's all I can say

This time , Buhari's Failure Will Be Gargantuan And He Will Cry Like Never Before.
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by RedArrow: 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
You don vex?

Tell me what's happening in Osun that I don't know jare

If you like call it factorial or combination, no be only permutation. You better face the reality

HzRF:

Do u know what is happening in osun state?

Continue ur online permutations
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Splashme: 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
kajoula:

I DOUBT IT....WITH MUCH DESPERATION,LAST CHANCE FOR BUHARI TO COME AND STEAL?
APC CAN ARRANGE GOONS OOH,MAKE UNA KNOW WELLA & PDP NOR GO GREE

I GO BUY ENOUGH FUEL DEY DEY WATCH AS E DEY GO [size=4pt]FOR[/size] TV+EBA/EWEDU

Nothing do you, bros.

1 Like

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by tosinbabe(f): 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ugly a.s.s. slowpoke Lord Lugard colonial era coal powered clueless locomotives is what the slowpoke otu of otueke is bragging about!
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Eziachi: 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
ZUBY77:

And he paid $78 million back to the French Company that was handling the project. That money was enough for the project.

Why?
Even the biggest fool will laugh at your assertion. Just because of election, many has lost their marbles.
So where was the likes of Babangida, David Mark, Bali, Abacha, Diya, Nwachukwu and others when he was paying back this money?
Or do you think that a military government is a one man show?
Supreme Military Council approved every action of the government and ratify by the National Council of State?
Some who are even too young to remember what happened in 1999, will wake up and made up some silly and meaningless stories in this season of madness.
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Eziachi: 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
samplegirl:

The red lettered above sums it all. Buhari told you that the if Lagos took more LOAN as a state it will force the Naira to crash and you believed it right? And now that Lagos is groping in darkness of traffic jam the Naira is dusting the Dollar. But you did not ask him what remedy did he fashon out to alleviate the transport challenge.

Bible said God regreted creating MAN and I want to believe that the reason then is still playing out. Human being want CHANGE, as a result they have changed from resoning with their brain and now reason with their ANUS.
So you don't know that one of the conditions for international monetary agencies loans are the devaluation of the local currency and removal government subsidies a.k.a austerity measures?

1 Like

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by etties: 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing:

1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under PDP.
2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP. 3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.
4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP.
5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.
6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.
7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.
8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP.
10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP.
11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined APC? Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE#

2 Likes

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by HzRF(m): 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
RedArrow:
You don vex?

Tell me what's happening in Osun that I don't know jare

If you like call it factorial or combination, no be only permutation. You better face the reality

List three major happenings in the state pls
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by kajoula(m): 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
Splashme:

Nothing do you, bros.

shocked bros?
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by kajoula(m): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
etties:
APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing:

1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under PDP.
2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP. 3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.
4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP.
5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.
6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.
7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.
8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP.
10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP.
11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined APC? Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE#

leave them...they will all cry,come february angry
adults with 0.00% iota of dignity embarassed what a baseless bunch lipsrsealed
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by ibisko04: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:
In fairness to Buhari...thanks to the wreckage of our economy left behind by Shagari and company..as well as the fact that there wasn't enough money in the treasury too thanks to the drastic 1982 drop in oil prices.......and the fact that he spent 20 months in power....railways were not high on his priority list.

Lagos metro would have further indebted the Nigerian economy....which was in trouble thanks to Shagari and co.

Oh...and our railway system was still working then....it went downhill during IBB's rule.(In my opinion....1991-92 was the period it really began to go badly for the railways).

It's complicated.

And FYI---I support the candidate who will get us off oil...and neither Buhari or Jonathan fits the bill.

PS...Why celebrate a train that still takes 24 hours to get to Kano from Lagos.?
Not 24hrs, it takes 96hrs
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by rhames(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
RedArrow:
story for the gods...Osun people no send you.

Train or locomotive?

Mind you, Locomotive always ply Lagos-Ibadan-Oshogbo route before this Otuoke man had shoe

I rep Change, I rep Buhari/Osinbajo till GEJ knows the difference btw Train and Locomotive

Na correct yab

FTC thing...
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by rhames(m): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
RedArrow:

Train or locomotive?

Mind you, Locomotive always ply Lagos-Ibadan-Oshogbo route before this Otuoke man had shoe

I rep Change, I rep Buhari/Osinbajo till GEJ knows the difference btw Train and Locomotive

Na correct yab.Another huge joke.

FTC thing...
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by rhames(m): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
RedArrow:

Train or locomotive?

FTC thing...

Na correct yab.Another huge joke.
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by omistephen: 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
Make una leave ApC and pDp and vote others so dat BuhaRi and Jona go rest .because I nor need any fight on 14Feb I need dat day
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by mekd: 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
[quote author=RedArrow post=29782765]story for the gods...Osun people no send you.

Train or locomotive?

FTC thing...[/quoteBuhari cancelled the Lagos rail
system instead
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Neplusultra(f): 10:51am On Jan 15, 2015
Jusmudi:
I swear GEJ nr get respect @all, c as E Dey call d man wen reach 2 b him papa name, because una two Dey run 4 Xam position? I nr blaime u na Buhari nai I blaime wen nr won respect him age. Anyway Gudluck Jonathan till Buhari start primary 1 .
Lmao!!! I swear, u sef nor get respect!!! grin cheesy
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by adilbee(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
Very shameful, Ethiopia Installing Electric train while #Oga Jonah is showing us gura gwara...

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 16, 2015
bushdoc9919:

In other words...by December 31 1983...we were broke. A new major project would have been an additional burden....plus we had no way to pay back any debts.

Sad people do not recall how bad the economy was in the 1980's....

people remember - this is just pdp propaganda
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by YungDrew(m): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
RedArrow:

Train or locomotive?

FTC thing...
Hmmmmmmmnnnn.... Now see the Change you wanted
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
Had I know! had I know!! had I know!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Lateef Jakande (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Buried) / Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) / This Picture Says A Lot About Buhari's Fight Against Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.