Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) (47332 Views)

Tony Nwulu Launches Not Too Young To Run Bill Campaign At United Nation Assembly / Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) / Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by samplegirl(f): 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
holatin:
what is wring with this drunk guy called Jonathan.
does he expect buhari to think like foolishly like him.

read the reason y buhari stop d train then.

he cancelled the proposed Lagos metro rail line project
that was initiated by the government of Alhaji Lateef
Jakande because he did not want to take more loans or
devalue the naira
. The Lagos metro rail line was
designed by the Jakande government to facilitate
transportation within Lagos and surroundings but was
terminated when Buhari military regime took over in
December, I983. Buhari, while speaking in Lagos on
Wednesday at the presentation of his party manifesto,
said when he got into power, the relatively stable
economy, which was handed over to the government of
Alhaji Shehu Shagari, had been badly plundered and
corruption was rife in every sector.

buhari for President
buhari for change

The red lettered above sums it all. Buhari told you that the if Lagos took more LOAN as a state it will force the Naira to crash and you believed it right? And now that Lagos is groping in darkness of traffic jam the Naira is dusting the Dollar. But you did not ask him what remedy did he fashon out to alleviate the transport challenge.

Bible said God regreted creating MAN and I want to believe that the reason then is still playing out. Human being want CHANGE, as a result they have changed from resoning with their brain and now reason with their ANUS.
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Goddex: 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
[size=20pt]No Vacancy in Aso Rock[/size]
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by selectedhero(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
holatin:

devalue the naira. The Lagos metro rail line was

buhari for President
buhari for change
my friend i doubt that you would stop eating if you felt the money meant for eating is being taken. you dont stop a neccesity simply because people you dont like are around, what you do is find a way around them. but no the mallam had to stop it outright. a shame on the certificate he does not have.

2 Likes

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Mogidi: 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2015

Buhari had the opportunity to ensure an effective mass transit system in the country but he did not do anything about it.
We have done reasonably well despite the challenges before us.
Those who have the opportunity to do it but did not do anything about it and they want to come back now. Don’t allow them.

The difference between GEJ and GMB captured in above statement.
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by RedArrow: 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
I guess you just want to be noticed
nellycobs:
Tell your Buhari that there is no word like Senatorses. Listen to his speech in Owerri and will be ashamed of the change you want.

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Reptyle(m): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
Very good campaign gimmick on the part of the President.

Well played grin
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by ZUBY77(m): 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
holatin:

buhari for President
buhari for change

And he paid $78 million back to the French Company that was handling the project. That money was enough for the project.

Why?
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Gej is not the best,but he is still better than the illiterate called Buhari! I pity Nigerian youths,they don't really know where they are heading to with this Buhari fanatism.
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by TaiKuun(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
may god run your life the way GEJ is running our country who among u GEJ supporters can say amen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by 7thHaybee: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
grin..that was so arranged ....Omo na train be this ? Someone needs to notice the trains in d other countries he visits .

1 Like

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Freiburger(m): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
Reptyle:
Very good campaign gimmick on the part of the President.

Well played grin
Choosing the train track for the gathering grin
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by dabossman(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
Last I remember, the trains were working in just about the same manner as it is now when Buhari was head of state. Even after he left I still took a train ride from Iddo in 1989 during IBB's regime. Not only were the trains working, but even the mechanical barriers at train crossings were working in most parts of Lagos then. I remember as a kid how we used to be excited watching the barriers swing down and go up like magic (in our young minds) at Yaba close to Fela's house. Even streetlights worked back then. I don't think Buhari contributed to the death of the rail system.

Good strategy by the PDP campaign team though. They got this location right.
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by discusant: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
RedArrow:
story for the gods...Osun people no send you.

Train or locomotive?

Mind you, Locomotive always ply Lagos-Ibadan-Oshogbo route before this Otuoke man had shoe

I rep Change, I rep Buhari/Osinbajo till GEJ knows the difference btw Train and Locomotive

FTC thing...

In decades when the Buhari clan led you and Nigeria, up till 2007, Oshogbo saw neither LOCOMOTIVE nor TRAIN.

Since GEJ became president, Locomotive and Train started passing Oshogbo.

Na ethnic and religious bigotry de push una; Osibanjo cannot succeed Buhari - if ever Buhari becomes president; do the born to rule calculation if you have brain to count.

GEJ has done more good for Nigeria than his predecessors.
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by IBROHIM: 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
temitemi1:
All hail GEJ!!!
all hail the thief you meant to say!
Meanwhile!

QUESTIONS OBASANJO ASKED JONATHAN AT THE ABEOKUTA MEETING IN THE PRESENCE OF BISHOP OYEDEPO AND PASTOR ADEBOYE:

"Questions from Obj at the mother of all meetings with Jonathan witnessed by Papa Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo. Matters arising: Tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth:
(1) Did you agree to run for only one term or not?

(2) What did you tell me was your reason for not going after Boko haram insurgents even when I told you this will boomerang?

(3) What happened to the Nigeria's external reserve and sovereign wealth fund?

(4) Did you give licence to Niger Delta Militants (Dokubo and Tompolo) to import arms in the name of their privately owned companies? If so, for what reason?

(5) Did you not get correspondence from the United States consulate that a certain citizen named Buruji Kashamu is indicted for Drug trafficking? Why did you appoint the same Kashamu as South West leader of PDP rather than hand him over to the US? And did the PDP give automatic senate ticket to a wanted and convicted drug baron?

Jonathan could not utter a word and the clergy men at the meeting were both utterly shocked.

Jonathan has a hidden agenda of destroying Nigeria and God destroy him before he destroys Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by M4gunners: 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ till devil repent.
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by nellycobs: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
Pls go and watch the video and be noticed in the change you want. hummm

RedArrow:
I guess you just want to be noticed
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by discusant: 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
IBROHIM:
all hail the thief you meant to say!
Meanwhile!

QUESTIONS OBASANJO ASKED JONATHAN AT THE ABEOKUTA MEETING IN THE PRESENCE OF BISHOP OYEDEPO AND PASTOR ADEBOYE:

"Questions from Obj at the mother of all meetings with Jonathan witnessed by Papa Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo. Matters arising: Tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth:
(1) Did you agree to run for only one term or not?

(2) What did you tell me was your reason for not going after Boko haram insurgents even when I told you this will boomerang?

(3) What happened to the Nigeria's external reserve and sovereign wealth fund?

(4) Did you give licence to Niger Delta Militants (Dokubo and Tompolo) to import arms in the name of their privately owned companies? If so, for what reason?

(5) Did you not get correspondence from the United States consulate that a certain citizen named Buruji Kashamu is indicted for Drug trafficking? Why did you appoint the same Kashamu as South West leader of PDP rather than hand him over to the US? And did the PDP give automatic senate ticket to a wanted and convicted drug baron?

Jonathan could not utter a word and the clergy men at the meeting were both utterly shocked.

Jonathan has a hidden agenda of destroying Nigeria and God destroy him before he destroys Nigeria!!!

Who is Obasanjo? - OBJ's era is gone.

Obasanjo cannot even win his ward in an election. Who needs OBJ's endorsement? - only a Buhari who could not go to secondary school.

Una wan take rest of Nigeria to stone age - with una gran pa "Buharii for President" of Nigeria in the 21st century - Nigeria with all the educated people and professionals in it.

In fact, una never tell Nigerians wetin be una motivation to support Buhari.
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by IBROHIM: 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
discusant:

Who is Obasanjo? - OBJ's era is gone.

Obasanjo cannot even win his ward in an election. Who needs OBJ's endorsement? - only a Buhari who could not go to secondary school.

Una wan take rest of Nigeria to stone age - with una gran pa "Buharii for President" of Nigeria in the 21st century - Nigeria with all the educated people and professionals in it.

In fact, una never tell Nigerians wetin be una motivation to support Buhari.
to stamp out corruption that you and ur cohorts are benefitting from at the expense of nigerians!!!
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by otabs555: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
holatin:

But Failbuhari had the got to pay the said french company up to the same amount of money that would have completed the projet as compensation. Who is fooling who.? Vote right vote GEJ for greater nigeria. God bless nigeria

buhari for President
buhari for change
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
why did he not come with the train to osogbo and see if we will not finish election before his arrival.
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by aris2014(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
holatin:

buhari for President
buhari for change

Haha bros, do you know he still went ahead to compensate the construction company 500 million dollar enough to complete the project.
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by holatin(m): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
aris2014:

Haha bros, do you know he still went ahead to compensate the construction company 500 million dollar enough to complete the project.
haba the project was worth 100million, ow can he pay 500 million for breach of contract ? get your fact straight sir
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by holatin(m): 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
ZUBY77:

And he paid $78 million back to the French Company that was handling the project. That money was enough for the project.

Why?
long time Zubby
but the project was worth 100,million, how did he now paid 78 million for breached of contract, get ya fact straight sir.
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
Alphonsocapone
post=29783658:

it was not easy for Alameiseigha
it was not easy for James ibori
it was not easy for Bode George
it was not easy for Farouk lawan
Lawrence anini did it
Oyenusi did it
Shina rambo did it
Bode George did it
Alameiseigha did it
James ibori did it
and now president Goodluck Ebele jonathan is doing it
keep stealing because stealing is not corruption and thieves behind you
are more than saints against you. this message is sponsored by
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria.

dry joke....#GEJTILL2019
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by holatin(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
selectedhero:

my friend i doubt that you would stop eating if you felt the money meant for eating is being taken. you dont stop a neccesity simply because people you dont like are around, what you do is find a way around them. but no the mallam had to stop it outright. a shame on the certificate he does not have.
firstly when there re Noway to stop something you Ve to go the hardest way, this is nt about tribe or religion, if the government of
corruption was rife in every sector, dat train project wount Ve been cancelled.
and to your certificate remark

Pls I want you to try and apply at USA army war college with an original result.
if he went to army war college, ow did he did he study there without his certificate
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by Goddex: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
[size=30pt]GEJ till 2019

No Vacancy in Aso Rock[/size]
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by holatin(m): 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
samplegirl:

The red lettered above sums it all. Buhari told you that the if Lagos took more LOAN as a state it will force the Naira to crash and you believed it right? And now that Lagos is groping in darkness of traffic jam the Naira is dusting the Dollar. But you did not ask him what remedy did he fashon out to alleviate the transport challenge.

Bible said God regreted creating MAN and I want to believe that the reason then is still playing out. Human being want CHANGE, as a result they have changed from resoning with their brain and now reason with their ANUS.

you can help me to ask him dat on his twitter page, Can he sa

I wount Ve answered you but I hate my post called trash
firstly d economy at that time was badly plundered and
if he took more loan more loan that will be an economic mistake.

what's is the surest way in correcting that DEVALUATION

Countries devalue their currencies only when they
have no other way to correct past economic mistakes -
whether their own or mistakes committed by their
predecessors.

http://samvak.tripod.com/nm025.html
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by aris2014(m): 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
holatin:
haba the project was worth 100million, ow can he pay 500 million for breach of contract ? get your fact straight sir

You are the that need to get his fact right
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by holatin(m): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
aris2014:

You are the that need to get his fact right
show me d evidence that you are right and I will stop arguing..
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by dabossman(m): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Found this to be profound...

"Let us just assume that it was a mistake that the metro line was terminated and that it would have made economical sense to borrow the money to construct the metro line. Buhari was in government for less than 2 years. Are we saying that the successful governments in the last 30 years have not considered it reasonable to build the metro line? Mr. Jonathan has been in government for 6 years and yet our minister wants to blame someone that served for less than 2years in 30 years ago.

This issue was raised in 2003, 2007 and 2011 elections, till today, PDP governments have refused to do something about it. They prefer to raise the issue every four, four years of election to give excuses for non performing or to deceive Nigerians."
- Joe_Political_Spectacle.

1 Like

Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by alexov(m): 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
I don't want no mediocre train
Re: A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) by samplegirl(f): 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
holatin:

you can help me to ask him dat on his twitter page, Can he sa

I wount Ve answered you but I hate my post called trash
firstly d economy at that time was badly plundered and
if he took more loan more loan that will be an economic mistake.

what's is the surest way in correcting that DEVALUATION

Countries devalue their currencies only when they
have no other way to correct past economic mistakes -
whether their own or mistakes committed by their
predecessors.

http://samvak.tripod.com/nm025.html

First I don't know your age in 1994. So you can pick up anything and read without minding where the writer is tilting to. They told us that economy was bad, corruption was high but left it in the hand of IBB who legalised corruption.

In the late fifties the politician said the white were plundering the economy so it was best we take over. Today politicians are taking that public money to whiteman's land and lodging it there? Are you asking yourself some questions now?

Now let me tell you why Buhari staged a coup in 1994. OBJ made him the minister of petroleum in 1976. In 1977 $2.8m missed in NNPC account at MIDLAND BANK in UK. Then in 1983 the senate led by Olusola Saraki probed that missing fund and that was towards the end of Shagari first tenure. BUHARI was indicted. It was decided by the senate to act on the report of the findings after the elections. Shagari was re-elected and Mr Saint was apprehensive and struck to cover his tracks. Use google to help yourself. Just type in ''$2.8m missing under Buhari''

Today people are calling him an ANGEL but ask youreslf which ANGEL will be comfortable working with ABACHA that was killing anybody percieved as enemy? Buhari Mr CLEAN never saw anything wrong with ABACHA'S draconian regime.

Maybe you know that Atiku was top custom officer then. When a certain man was bringing in siutcases of of fake currency Atiku busted it and siezed it. It may interest you to ask who ordered Atiku to release those suitcases. BUHARI MR INCORRUPTIBLE SAINT.

Buhari is not what you people think. Tunde Idiagbon wouldn't have worked with ABACHA.

Idiagbon would have been the aggressive corruption fighter and not this chameleon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After / The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) / The Border Patrol Aircraft Of The Nigeria Customs Service (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.