Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

I Wish I Never Met Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish I Never Met Him (6581 Views)

Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by bioduneberry(m): 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
lanicky:
Forget about him nd enjoy urself.....a better guy is on d way smiley

cheesy Nigerian ladies consoling themselves since 1960.
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by lanicky(f): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
bioduneberry:

cheesy Nigerian ladies consoling themselves since 1960.

Do u expect her to build mansions in d air?.....I can't advice any lady to force herself on a guy undecided

If he reciprocate ur love fine....but if he doesn't...move on with ur life. Lobatan.
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
ammyb4u:
I met him in august 2013. I am very much in love with him so showed him greenlight but he didnt recipocate. I wooed him last year but he turned me down. The worst part of it is that i can't get him off my mind. Pls how can i forget about him
Kill yourself! I promise you, you will forget him forever.
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by mrkay101(m): 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
op... am so sorry it happens. the guy must be really a decent and cool guy to turn u down without having sex with u... I'm a dude so I know it very difficult to see free meat and not chop it..

just move on and find another guy.

#cheers
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
@Poster,naturally most men especially Nigerian men tend to easily loss interest in women who chase after them,& they tend to take such women for a ride if they even manage to be in a relatnshp with them. To remedy ur situation,simply go down on ur knees & pray to God to delete his memory from ur life,I bet u,u'll forget him without realizing & he'll begin to look like shit to u. Just try it & u'll be thankful.
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
enkay4love:
@Poster,naturally most men especially Nigerian men tend to easily loss interest in women who chase after them,& they tend to take such women for a ride if they even manage to be in a relatnshp with them. To remedy ur situation,simply go down on ur knees & pray to God to delete his memory from ur life,I bet u,u'll forget him without realizing & he'll begin to look like shit to u. Just try it & u'll be thankful.

Must the guy look like shit to her just because their feelings aren't mutual? haba..if na guy dey love and the girl no love back nothing dey wrong but no the reverse is the case u take am like bad thing when actually the guy is doing her a lot of good by not deceiving her..girls sha,that's why some guys always blv in lying and deceiving some of u.They could still just be friends even if they are not going to be as tight as b4..cant we all just get along
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by Wittylens(m): 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
ammyb4u:
I met him in august 2013. I am very much in love with him so showed him greenlight but he didnt recipocate. I wooed him last year but he turned me down. The worst part of it is that i can't get him off my mind. Pls how can i forget about him

I can relate to this in every possible way...

I met this girl last year April. We became friends... I fell in love , asked her out over 100times she kept refusing. I didn't give up... I showed her I love her , kept on encouraging her, supportingb her but she didn't accept me.. After over 7months of waiting on her , I finally gave up. It was painful coz the kind of love i have for her is stronger than anything in this world but she was just too blind to see...

So what did I do? I cut off!. No calls , no text , no chat!... I did everything possible to avoid meeting her physically.. I have a blog that keeps me busy So there is no time to even remember her name....Right now , I feel both love and hate for her. I still love her coz she's then first person to have penetrated into the deepest part of my heart. But i also hate her for not giving me a chance ; something I know she will still regret.

So I 'd advise you to cut off no matter how hard..JUST TRY!
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 15, 2015
To get over 1
You must get under another 1 wink
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by bioduneberry(m): 4:33am On Jan 15, 2015
lanicky:

Do u expect her to build mansions in d air?.....I can't advice any lady to force herself on a guy undecided

If he reciprocate ur love fine....but if he doesn't...move on with ur life. Lobatan.

I don't expect her to live on false hope, moving on is simply the way out. My 'ish' with your comment was the way you said "a better guy is on d way". Because a guy fails to fall in love with her after showing greenlight and wooing him shouldn't make him less of a man undecided she should learn how to handle rejection. C'est fini.
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by tpiah11: 6:29am On Jan 15, 2015

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by tpiah11: 6:30am On Jan 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by tpiah11: 6:32am On Jan 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by tpiah11: 6:37am On Jan 15, 2015
Drdaps:
Make yourself busy dear, in no time you will get over it

true that.

no valentine's day this year sef, election things.
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by ammyb4u(f): 11:08am On Jan 15, 2015
kayciano:
IF U REALLY want to get him off your mind..
TAKE 1 cup of Otapia pia and wet cement ...then wait and see if u will recall anything about him...
must u comment
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by ammyb4u(f): 11:10am On Jan 15, 2015
chimerase2:
Such a nice guy, he is just like me
Op u want to reap wia u didn't sow akwaya
Thank God he didn't fall for ur lust
Abeg op stop lusting after someones boi friend
it is not lust dear it is love and a very strong one for that matter
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by ihedinobi2: 11:16am On Jan 15, 2015
@ammyb4u, I thought this stuff was easier for women. Shut down on him. Eat chocolates. Cry yourself to sleep. Rubbish him with your best friend. You'll soon forget. Right?

All I know from experience is that, initially, absence makes the heart fonder. Then as it is prolonged, nature's abhorrence for a vacuum goes to work and your attention will shift to something or someone else. Employ your feminine masking skills. Pretend to yourself and to him that he does not exist and cry out your resultant weariness at the end of the day. Repeat the process often enough and you'll get over him.

Or simply invest in a more intensive and healthy social life. Let other relationships replace him.

You're gonna be fine.
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by kakakoshina(m): 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
Do u care 4 d truth

U met him in august 2013, nd wooed him last year! Den I can say it CAPITALY , u have a character he can't live with!!! Simple as ABC! For consultancy contact 08166631359! Pls no flashing

Am really sorry it may look a bit harsh but yoruba adage says okodoro oro man koro Lara!!!
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by ammyb4u(f): 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
[b][/b]Thank you all for ur advise. I have tried all dat but it did't work. Words are not enough to express how much i need him cry cry cry
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by ammyb4u(f): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
enkay4love:
thank you. I will give it a try

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Naija Guys Chat / If You Are Asked To Marry Me Or Collect 100million Which One Will You Go For / I Cant Control Lusting After Ladies Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.