Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,518 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Why Has Atiku Abubakar Been Missing APC Rallies? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has Atiku Abubakar Been Missing APC Rallies? (4779 Views)

Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies / Has Atiku Abubakar Abandoned APC Again? / Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has Atiku Abubakar Been Missing APC Rallies? by onatisi(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
cigwegbe:

Atiku is very wealthy, apart from customs where he retired from, he owns intel in onne and has a major stake in glo. He would save his cash for the next presidential elections.
Re: Why Has Atiku Abubakar Been Missing APC Rallies? by onatisi(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
babadee1:

The man is from Adamawa that's his base he has no pull in the SW. People like you don't understand politics but you like to make a lot of noise online. Why not wait until the campaign gets to Adamawa and if you don't see him there then you can make noise.
Besides Atiku is not really a grassroots politician.
you don't know the might of turaki adamawa. If there is anybody that can break the pdp,believe me it is atiku. Why do u think pdp has never allowed him to get to the presidential primaries? Or do u think the pdm faction is no longer active? Within south west pdp ,atiku still has a lot of clout, space won't permit me. The last time he contested ,obj intentionally frustrated him until just about 3 weeks to elections before he was cleared. Ask an old member of pdp and they will tell you ,among the top 100 politicians in nigeria there is none that doesn't owe atiku a favour ,even tinubu . Do u know the real reason why tafa balogun was punished ? There are many things most of u don't know about abubakar atiku. If atiku was apc candidate,many pdp members will vote for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Atiku Abubakar Been Missing APC Rallies? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
kokoA:
Thesame Atiku that donated 50 million naira, a helicopter and 14 prado jeeps to GMB's campaign or which Atiku is the OP talking about?

Hmm...wonder where he got the money for all that.

And what he expects to get in return for his 'generosity'.

Don't expect our 'honest' APC goons to ask him though.

Joke of a party.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Atiku Abubakar Been Missing APC Rallies? by nigerianvenom(m): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Even sam nda isa has abandoned d sinking ship.its a pity sha cos i cant imagine an old man crying once again

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Atiku Abubakar Been Missing APC Rallies? by cigwegbe(m): 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
onatisi:
you don't know the might of turaki adamawa. If there is anybody that can break the pdp,believe me it is atiku. Why do u think pdp has never allowed him to get to the presidential primaries? Or do u think the pdm faction is no longer active? Within south west pdp ,atiku still has a lot of clout, space won't permit me. The last time he contested ,obj intentionally frustrated him until just about 3 weeks to elections before he was cleared. Ask an old member of pdp and they will tell you ,among the top 100 politicians in nigeria there is none that doesn't owe atiku a favour ,even tinubu . Do u know the real reason why tafa balogun was punished ? There are many things most of u don't know about abubakar atiku. If atiku was apc candidate,many pdp members will vote for him.
You are right. Atiku is very influential, although corrupt, thats why obj detests him. Remember obj had to kneel down and beg atiku in 2003 to step down for him. The pdp governors, had already been pocketed by atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Atiku Abubakar Been Missing APC Rallies? by cigwegbe(m): 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Hmm...wonder where he got the money for all that.

And what he expects to get in return for his 'generosity'.

Don't expect our 'honest' APC goons to ask him though.

Joke of a party.
Dont mind them, after they will start talking about corruption. I expect apc to explain how the money collected from the masses has funded their campaign. They cant do anything to atiku, cos atiku has enough evidence against buhari, when he was customs boss, remember the 53 suitcases? Have you ever wondered why buhari has never criticised atiku?

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Atiku Abubakar Been Missing APC Rallies? by frankyychiji(f): 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
donphilopus:

Stop the lies. Visit his Facebook Page and see the great work he's doing!
Let him do it on BBC Hausa service. Almajiris are not on twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Atiku Abubakar Been Missing APC Rallies? by onatisi(m): 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
cigwegbe:

You are right. Atiku is very influential, although corrupt, thats way obj detests him. Remember obj had to kneel down and beg atiku in 2003 to step down for him. The pdp governors, had already been pocketed by atiku.
yes ,yes yes . Finally I have seen someone that understands nigeria politics and history . It is great pleasure meeting u. Where have u been all this while? Obj doesn't forgive , and the reason why he hates atiku isn't because of atiku corrupt nature but personal vedentta. Baba doesn't forgive and he has vowed that as long as he is alive ,atiku won't be nigeria president. But the truth is baba influence has dwindled and his relevance within pdp and nigeria politics has reduced considerably,if pdp wins this election ,baba is finished politically,he guest speakers at conferences.I was there at eagles square where baba was forced to take atiku to the podium to make his speech. That was the signal that baba had complied. If only atiku had taken his chance then .how I wish he did.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Atiku Abubakar Been Missing APC Rallies? by Sunshineluv(f): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
cigwegbe:

I agree with you. The agreement he had with apc is holding him back for now.
True talk

1 Like

Re: Why Has Atiku Abubakar Been Missing APC Rallies? by cigwegbe(m): 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
onatisi:
yes ,yes yes . Finally I have seen someone that understands nigeria politics and history . It is great pleasure meeting u. Where have u been all this while? Obj doesn't forgive , and the reason why he hates atiku isn't because of atiku corrupt nature but personal vedentta. Baba doesn't forgive and he has vowed that as long as he is alive ,atiku won't be nigeria president. But the truth is baba influence has dwindled and his relevance within pdp and nigeria politics has reduced considerably,if pdp wins this election ,baba is finished politically,he guest speakers at conferences.I was there at eagles square where baba was forced to take atiku to the podium to make his speech. That was the signal that baba had complied. If only atiku had taken his chance then .how I wish he did.
It a pleasure meeting you too. I have been a silent observer for a long time. Obj does not forgive easily like you said. It will be hard for atiku to become president as far as obj is alive. Character assassination is in play here. Just the same way buhari can not be president, even if he wins, buhari's case will be similar to abiola's case.
Re: Why Has Atiku Abubakar Been Missing APC Rallies? by Juliaann(f): 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
He simply don't want to associate with the likes of buhari and Tinubu and Amaechi anymore

and he definitely know that buhari ain't winning this election

3 Likes

Re: Why Has Atiku Abubakar Been Missing APC Rallies? by KanwuliaJara: 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
[size=20pt]GOOOOOOOOOOO TIKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!![/size]

Any side you dey. . . .I DEY YA BACK!!!!! kiss
Na only you I see o.
Not the USSSSSSELESS PARTIES OF PDP OR APC!!!! kiss
Re: Why Has Atiku Abubakar Been Missing APC Rallies? by onatisi(m): 12:48am On Jan 15, 2015
Juliaann:
He simply don't want to associate with the likes of buhari and Tinubu and Amaechi anymore

and he definitely know that buhari ain't winning this election
there was a power struggle before the last apc presidential primaries between the atiku camp and tinubu camp. Tinubu wanted a consensus candidate as he has always done , but atiku insisted that all candidates must go to primaries,it later snowballed into a supremacy tussle which the atiku faction won. That was why the tinubu camp did everything to make sure that atiku didn't get the ticket,so the apc primaries didn't necessarily produce the best candidate but only produced a winning camp. And that is one of the reasons atiku has been somehow silent.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Atiku Abubakar Been Missing APC Rallies? by emeka2847: 5:28am On Jan 15, 2015
Wait until APC campaign gets to north east
Re: Why Has Atiku Abubakar Been Missing APC Rallies? by Akon419(m): 5:58am On Jan 15, 2015
cigwegbe:
The former Vice President and APC national leader, Atiku Abubakar been missing from APC campaigns. What is the reason for this? Is he still mourning his loss at the APC Presidential primaries? Even Kwakwanso has not been attending APC campaigns too. Both have continued to remain silent these days. What do you think guys?
if you were to be in Atiku shoes , will you follow such a dumb person to a rally? Don't you notice that whenever buhari speaks some of those that followed him used hand to cover face in shame pretending to be cleaning some sweats
Re: Why Has Atiku Abubakar Been Missing APC Rallies? by Gogetta(m): 9:19am On Jan 15, 2015
The Helicopter Buhari arrived in @ Osogbo, who ddo you think owns it? ATIKU! He's also one of the co-ordinators in the north. The same thing you lot said about Tinubu. High BP go kill una oh!
Re: Why Has Atiku Abubakar Been Missing APC Rallies? by emeka2847: 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
cigwegbe:

Why should i wait? Is it obvious that something is wrong?

Rather it is obvious that nothing is wrong. Did you see Tinubu in the South-East

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Radio Biafra Fm Station To Start In Lagos Next Week / LASCOPA Secures ₦1.65 Million Refund For Petitioner / Nigeria’s Total IGR Drops By 1.93% To ₦1.31trillion In 2020 - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.