Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database (7671 Views)

SEE List Of INEC Chairmen Since Independence / Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC / APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by dustydee: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2015
Seun, please tell your moderators to check the title of posts that they move to the front page against the content in order not to mislead readers. APC was never alleged to have hacked INEC database but was alleged to be planning to do so. This can be confirmed from the body of the text in the original post. There are similar examples of late with misleading titles. It doesn't take much to just quickly read through the contents before moving to the front page.
I have made this post with the assumption that you intend Nairaland to be a site with factual and verifiable stories and not a tabloid with sensational headlines. Please disregard my suggestion if my assumption is wrong.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by shaboti: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2015
Nutase:

All these desperate front page celebrities wannabe War Against Front Page Indiscipline is warning you to desist from desecrating the FP.
who the fvck are you ?? Stay off my mentions assshole
Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by experimentist: 11:42am On Jan 15, 2015
kentoplash:
Ghen ghen! E don be 4 APC! grin
No! On the real, e don be for DSS ni
Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by experimentist: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2015
MissMeiya:
After INEC came out and publicly said they have no idea what DSS is talking about. This woman is dumber than dumb.
She's annoyingly stupeed! God, which kain country be dis na?

1 Like

Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by lioncoolst(m): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2015
Funny people
Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 15, 2015
has released what he believed
would happen in this New Year. One of his
prophecies was that 2015 election would be
a replica of June 12. He said Jonathan should
be prayerful as there are plans to kill him.
Suleiman who head the Auchi-based Omega
Fire Ministries also said the queen of
England and Shehu Shagari may die.
1.There shall be harvest of testimonies
for women looking for fruit of the womb.
2. President Obama needs serious prayers
for his health.
3. I see a woman becoming the president
of America, but her health needs
attention.
4. Britain needs prayers because of her
Queen.
5. I entered the house of former
president Shehu Shagari in the spirit and
I saw RIP; he needs prayers.
6. There shall be agricultural boom this
year.
7. I saw Catholic Reverend Fathers getting
married. I saw a group rising, called “Old
Catholic Church”, they were on fire for
God and caused a revolution.
8. Boko Haram is sponsored by two
people; one is a traditional ruler and the
other is a retired General.
9. Nollywood should stop Unclothedness
and immoral content been shown
because God is not happy.
10. Bola Tinubu, Bode George and king of
Onitsha need prayers.
11. A great Pentecostal man of God been
called to glory. I wept.
12. I see president Goodluck Jonathan
coming back but troubles.
13. I saw people crying in the Oba of
Benin’s house.
14. Libyan election to be cancelled.
15. El Rufai should go and sit down. For
abusing Jesus, he will not win Kaduna
election.
16. Brigade Commander Aso rock should
be changed.
17. Buhari’s health needs attention.
18. Aminu Tambuwal, I saw him leading
Sokoto State.
19. Dangote will not have it smooth this
year; he will drop from Africa’s richest.
20. Patience Jonathan needs serious
prayers.
21. Egypt will have elections.
22. 2015 presidential election will be
rigged, marred in violence and end up in
court case.
23. Thank you Jesus! Finally a Christian is
now the governor of Lagos state.
24. A popular Abuja pastor needs serious
prayers. I saw mourning.
25. I saw the Naira falling greatly. It
became N200 (two hundred naira) to 1$ (a
dollar).
26. I saw Cameroonian soldiers killing
Boko Haram soldiers.
27. Prophets who deceive people, collects
their properties, charge money, will face
great judgment this year.
28. Rochas Okorocha; I saw him moving to
PDP.
29. Contrary to most prophecies, Nigeria
will not break up.
30. Nigerian Government will start
fighting the Gospel and men of God.
31. Military leaders will be changed.
32. There will be plan to kill Goodluck
Jonathan but it will be exposed.
33. I saw governor Amosun return.
34. APC Rivers State needs to do grass
root campaign because I saw the election
been rigged for PDP. Prayers are needed
because of so much bloodshed.
35. Three popular musicians will die; one
of them is a young boy.
36. Former President Obasanjo should go
and make peace with God, Nigeria is not
his problem.
37. The retired Army General one of the
sponsors of Bokoharam, God warned him
recently with his health. The next, God
will take his life.
38. I saw a man win Governorship but not
allowed to govern.
39. I saw attention in Delta state moved
to Agbor.
40. President Gooluck Jonathan should
arrest corrupt leaders. His calmness is
what is empowering them to steal.
41. I saw people who resigned as
ministers to contest election return back
as Federal ministers.
42. I see so much food in Nigeria in 2015.
43. I saw major death in China (I saw
group of kids killed)
44. A great man of God whose first name
begins with 3rd letter and Surname with
15th letter needs serious prayers. I saw
serious crisis and crying. Please let’s pray
for him.
45. Let’s pray against military
intervention and interim government.
46. President election inconclusive, yet
Jonathan declared winner. APC Pray!
47. I don’t see Buhari with credentials to
vie for president.
48. Ghana economy to have terrible and
serious crisis.
49. With the level of bloodshed I saw, it
was better Goodluck goes now to his
village quietly.
50. 2015 election is another June 12. The
man who truly won will not govern or
rule.
Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 15, 2015
experimentist:
She's annoyingly stupeed! God, which kain country be dis na?

See the primary school project she's proudly exhibiting. A whole national secret service. It's humiliating.

As if the country is not in open war.
Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by dre11(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2015
When will their report come out then since they want start probing

Let them start now till next year...,.... They won't find anything
All this is propaganda
Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by experimentist: 11:53am On Jan 15, 2015
MissMeiya:

See the primary school project she's proudly exhibiting. A whole national secret service. It's humiliating.

As if the country is not in open war.
It's such a shame.. Wetin concern DSS with how many people APC register? Is that the duty of a state security agency? Na God hand we dey o!

1 Like

Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by experimentist: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2015
dustydee:
Seun, please tell your moderators to check the title of posts that they move to the front page against the content in order not to mislead readers. APC was never alleged to have hacked INEC database but was alleged to be planning to do so. This can be confirmed from the body of the text in the original post. There are similar examples of late with misleading titles. It doesn't take much to just quickly read through the contents before moving to the front page.
I have made this post with the assumption that you intend Nairaland to be a site with factual and verifiable stories and not a tabloid with sensational headlines. Please disregard my suggestion if my assumption is wrong.

Thank you.
Shut up your dusty mouth! That is what they stupidly said. U dey watch tv?
Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by Venymen(m): 11:59am On Jan 15, 2015
Inec officials r all lies,pdp umbrella is nothing but open roof,apc use dia broom to sweep d money to their bank account,so who do we trust,men ojukwu was right ,its best to divide nigeria let's see how some dry sugar cane producing states will survive
Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by baybeeboi: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
experimentist:
Wetin concern DSS with how many people APC register? Is that the duty of a state security agency?
Hmm! Ur questions are absurd
pls do a research on the duties of the DSS before askin such questions publicly.
Pls dnt quote me wrong.....I don't vote
Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by experimentist: 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
baybeeboi:

Hmm! Ur questions are absurd
pls do a research on the duties of the DSS before askin such questions publicly.
Pls dnt quote me wrong.....I don't vote
Don't mind these political dss, they r corrupt.. Why u no dey vote na!
Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by robay(m): 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ok! Bleep Dss.
Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by acidtalk: 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
Amebo - Acidtalk Baba how far? Quite a while.

Acidtalk - I dey oh!

Amebo - Wetin you bring come from Otta?

Acidtalk - How you know say I go Otta?

Amebo - You don forget my name ni?

Acidtalk - Anyway, I no bring anything. You know as that old man stingy now. Even one fowl and crate of egg he no fit give. Except if you jump fence steal am and that one no possible because cctv dey everywhere.

Amebo - That man sha. He too stingy. Abeg make we forget him matter. So wetin both of Una discuss?

Acidtalk - Wetin concern you? Anyway, he just dey laugh and describe to me how Ebele dey kneel down for floor dey beg say make him Support am.

Amebo - ehn ehn! He don forget as he sack all Baba boys from him government and even call Baba deceitful rascal? That Otueke fisherman no get shame oh!

Acidtalk - Baba say wetin pay am pass na when him order Nuhu Ribadu to hide the evidence wey prove say Jonathan embezzle Bayelsa N9billion and him shipopotamus wife launder $4.5m go US and Uk. But because him want make him be Yaradua Vice, Nuhu no get choice than to stop further investigation.

Amebo - hmmm!!!

Acidtalk - Baba vex say immediately the guy enter power, him come send people wey no reach to polish Baba shoe to dey abuse Baba. People like Anenih, Edwin Clark, Kashamu, Okupe, and those other smelling Ijaw militants (Asari and Tompolo).

Amebo - So....

Acidtalk - Baba say him just dey laugh Jonah because na Rotimi, Buhari wan use do SSG and na him go oversee the probe community.

Amebo - Ah!

Acidtalk - So you sef talk ah! I tell Baba say that means say Jonah go use up to 350years for prison be that. Baba come say rara oh! Na 790years Dem go jail am.

Amebo - Na wa oh!

Acidtalk - Baba say make I no tell anybody but I go do small amebo to you.

Amebo - Wetin be that.

Acidtalk - Baba say 5 more PDP governors go still decamp to Apc before Election.

Amebo - Mo gbe oh!

Acidtalk - He say they wan humiliate Jonah before the election and show am say him be pikin for politics. Him say even him Camapaign strategist dey do am on purpose to give am poor campaign points wey dey back fire on am.

Amebo - Me sef I dey talk am say how person fit mumu for Campaign of presidency, wey no be say na class captain post him want go for.

Acidtalk - Woh! Story boku but shi*t dey catch me. Make I stroll go do short put for that canal.

Amebo - Make I wait?

Acidtalk - Wait now. Na Amebo go kill you.
Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
TheGrandMaster:

I wonder how an offline server is hacked into remotely.

Sorry, which part of the article suggested it was an offline server?
Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by baybeeboi: 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
experimentist:
Don't mind these political dss, they r corrupt.. Why u no dey vote na!

I dont have a single reason to
who do I vote?
Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by blym4real: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
Who cares
Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by Jeezyy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Lol... When Apc has majority in the house. Who is deceiving who?
Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by AdekunleBalogun: 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
TheGrandMaster:

I thought I was the only one who knew about this, an offline remote server is practically impossible to hack and even if INEC server is online it will be a VPN( virtual private network) one will go through hell to hack it depending on the security in short it also practically impossible. I thought DSS being a reputable organization and a security outfit should be able to understand this technicalities, if not APC will make them really look stupid in court.
Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by experimentist: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
baybeeboi:

I dont have a single reason to
who do I vote?
hm ok.. No be by force sha
Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by devilsworkshop: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
berem:
Probing a baseless propaganda.

Nothing will come out of it.

My bish come and suck my corkk
Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by DaGC(m): 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
TheGrandMaster:

Please sir, I want to know what you think is an online/offline server?
Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by DaGC(m): 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
AdekunleBalogun:

I thought I was the only one who knew about this, an offline remote server is practically impossible to hack and even if INEC server is online it will be a VPN( virtual private network) one will go through hell to hack it depending on the security in short it also practically impossible. I thought DSS being a reputable organization and a security outfit should be able to understand this technicalities, if not APC will make them really look stupid in court.

Bros, forgive me if I'm wrong, but are you saying its "impossible" to hack some networks?
I don't think that there's a guaranteed 100% security solution in the ICT world.
Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by 9jatatafo(m): 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
Oya set up a committee to look into it
Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by ozo13(m): 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
drss:

Source: http://www.naij.com/360826-reps-to-probe-apcs-alleged-hacking-of-inec-database.html
anoda avenue to expose PDP yansh.PDP always falling for traps
Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by DaGC(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Since, it was 'unanimously' adopted by the house (because I believe even APC representatives adopted the motion too), I think its welcomed, because its going to reveal 1 of 3 things. Either there is a threat to our election body or its political propaganda against the APC or the DSS is incompetent for not investigating properly before laying accusations. The end should reveal all.
Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by Ark111: 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
TheGrandMaster:

That tells you their(DSS) level of computer literacy
Re: Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database by AdekunleBalogun: 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
DaGC:

Bros, forgive me if I'm wrong, but are you saying its "impossible" to hack some networks?
I don't think that there's a guaranteed 100% security solution in the ICT world.

Its definitely possible bt in this case INEC server is offline which means that you have to be in INEC server room to copy the data and moreover if DSS arrested people in APC office in Lagos does that mean APC does not have data centre in Osun, Oyo and other states of the federation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Withdrawn From Lagos Streets / Voter Apathy Mars Rep Bye-election In Lagos / PDP Accuses Buhari Of Dividing Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.