Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? (3501 Views)

Poll: should i go to nigeria and marry or should i marry here in europe?

go nigeria: 66% (4 votes)
marry in europe: 33% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by slimfine(f): 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2008
@ poster

you don't have to go too far. there are single ladies on Nairaland kiss
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by luka1981(m): 1:04am On Dec 29, 2008
single lady like najahage is an early grave and not a wife materia at all
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 29, 2008
I have a pretty sister you can settle down with. She is educated, young and employed and i tell you, she's gona make a good wife too. Need her? Ask.
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by H2O2: 1:14am On Dec 29, 2008
The final decision is yours, but I don't see why you can't marry in Europe especially if it is more convenient.
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 29, 2008
@Peroxide
hehehe, much more better
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by H2O2: 1:18am On Dec 29, 2008
shut up.
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 29, 2008
Wow, what a knight grin grin

No, you shut up
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by IGWEUSA(m): 1:27am On Dec 29, 2008
H2O2:

shut up.

@ H202

Open Up!
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by coolzil: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2008
@ Igwe USA

hahaa,  make una allow sleeping dogs lie now,  grin
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by 1honeybee: 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2008
awwww, i know people say gidi girls in europe are not worth marrying and all that. i find it difficult to believe really becos the girls i move with are so traditonal in a nice way and cool headed. if u choose wisely u wont be misled. my girls in nigeria are the same as well, u find good and bad women/girls everywhere in the world.
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by whitelexi(m): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2008
Bros shine your eyes, return to naija and marry, bone all them wey done waste their lives for oyinbo hand smiley
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by 1honeybee: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2008
ouch, dats unfair oooo. nt every gidi girls abroad are irresponsibe and into oyinbo ooo. the men are more into white girls though.
i have a friend dat curses wenever she see white/asian girls wit black guys, really funny
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by whitelexi(m): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2008
1honeybee:

ouch, that is unfair oooo. nt every gidi girls abroad are irresponsibe and into oyinbo ooo. the men are more into white girls though.
i have a friend that curses wenever she see white/asian girls wit black guys, really funny

It is slightly unfair to those who are of good behaviour but the majority are corrupt, i have been around a bit and my eyes are wide open. . . naija chicks are now worse than jamaican or ghanaian chicks sef.
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by 1honeybee: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2008
i dont think dats true. iguess u've only been wit the worng ones, trust me gidi girls think gidi boys abroad are rubbish as well
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by whitelexi(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2008
1honeybee:

i don't think that is true. iguess u've only been wit the worng ones, trust me gidi girls think gidi boys abroad are rubbish as well

True true true! thats why the few remaining good ones run home to marry grin
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by vicade(m): 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2008
Defintiely Nigeria. No contest. Even in my church, you will see brothers announcing their marriages to Home based naija girls. Even the pastor jokingly asked why brothers are going home to marry instead of looking within the church,
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by titajack(f): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2008
Naija men 4 away!!!!! D way most of una dey fear we naija babes wey dey Away, na so we dey fear una.
U guys tell all sort of lies,just to scr*w a lady here,when all u want is a naija base chic, well y complain when d naija
base chics tell u all sweet lies to get ur ring ,name and money. Me, myself & I know from one mistake & people's
experience,that Naija men away r just liarswho want to break hearts of we away but wnt to marry naija base
sisis.
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by JJYOU: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2008
titajack:

Naija men 4 away!!!!! D way most of una dey fear we naija babes wey dey Away, na so we dey fear una.
U guys tell all sort of lies,just to scr*w a lady here,when all u want is a naija base chic, well y complain when d naija
base chics tell u all sweet lies to get ur ring ,name and money. Me, myself & I know from one mistake & people's
experience,that Naija men away r just liarswho want to break hearts of we away but wnt to marry naija base
sisis.
you lot are as bad as one another. it is rat on a rat world
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by doncaster(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2008
My brother if you fit go naija abeg go for the future of your kids.
Marry this naija gyls in London especially born and bred in london.
Early grave will be ur case. Some are good but most of them are just plain stupid.
Irritating to the extent that 95% of them are single approaching 40. Its not that they don't
want to marry but their behaviour is doing them.
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by coolzil: 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2008
There are 2 sides to a coin this is a big dilemma that confronts many ppl abroad. But as regards the issue of whether to marry in europe or naija, the truth is that 99.9% of  european girls have this mentality of being equal with their husbands based on law and other rights. that's just the way things are in d western world so u gat to take it or leave it. For instance in europe there are men who are full house husbands, cleaning d house , caring 4 d kids , cooking in the kitchen, wink, why ur wife goes to work and pays d bill, the relationship in europe is 50-50 nothing like this husband superiority thing the way it is in africa, ur wife has her full right to decide whatever pleases her and if u dont agree with it divorce sets in, u know now, to divorce is not a new thing in d western world and most times husband  loose out alot after legal actions are taken.

Secondly most european girls hardly allows u  to settle back home after marriage cus of the economic situation in the country. Even when you are old this is still a big issue to them. i have seen several cases of naija men who were forced to come back and desperate to marry someone else at home.

But in naija  most wives still endures and at least give you some respect being the head. This is our culture if we are to b candid with ourselves. The truth is that most naija men want their own opinion to stand in their homes even if the wife seems not to agree with their point. Culture is very important in d issue of marriage, but upon all i would advice you to seek the face of God cus na him know road pass   sad, me just dey talk my own based on my experience, undecided

i rest my case so help me God, cool
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by luka1981(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2008
@cool zil, you are a wise man/woman. your opinion is intelligently wonderful.

@doncaster you are also wise, but if those girls in london are bad, what about the nigerian girls in a worse place like italy? imagine what could be the case. infact a lot of hard working boys are going home to look for wife now.
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by whitelexi(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2008
Go East, Life is peaceful there. . . Go East, yes out in the open air. . . Go East, where the skies are blue. . . Go East, that is what we want to do!
Return home and take a wife son! Return home!
These are the words ringing in my head.
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by slimfine(f): 4:18am On Jan 01, 2009
Maybe europe is different. here in the US; is not like that oooo. Men rarely want to go home to marry unless he can't find somebody here or he has known the girl befor. some men/women who went home to bring a mate regreted it becuase these men/women want to get out naija and will do anything to fulfill that dream. when these girls gets here, their expections are nothing to write home about.
granted, there may be some girl who may be irresponsible in Europe/US but so are some girls in naija. there some decent girls here in the US who work their tale off to make a living. in Washington where I live, all (I mean All) the young girls and guys here are eaither graduates or go to school as well as work full time. we know ourselves and we are proud of what we have achieved and what we are yet to achieve. So you people should stop tanishing abroad naija women abeg!!!!
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2011
Vanweed:

All Nigerian girls in Nigeria are bitches, I went to Nigeria in August and slammed lots of girls who claim to be in serious relationships. They were calling later when I've arrived Canada and I wasn't giving them a show.

Dude, just be where you are and enjoy your life. Go to Nigeria not because of a girl. Damn, even because of girl you want enter naija. Men, people dey ooooooo.

Probably, your arms aint strong enough. I don't blame you because you don't have what it takes to handle girls abroad who want trips abroad.Big loser. You go enter naija now go dey form and lie to those village girls. If I catch you heh, I go smack and hustle your black manliness to the wall. Next time you go think straight!!!!!!!!!

grin grin why does this guy seem so familiar with his LYING azz? lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"All Men Are Dogs!" - Transcript Of The Sensational Video By Shanel Cooper-sykes / I'm So Happy Today / Photospeak: Wedding Gown Disaster !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.