Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? (2030 Views)

What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by crazyawesome911(m): 1:38am On Jan 15, 2015
Well mine's really short. I told this girl I met on bbm that my IPhone 6 was Legit. She believed. Even when she handled it, it was so smooth even the camera. (Tho no app was installed). Guess what happened after? smiley
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by HrtBrkSteve(m): 1:40am On Jan 15, 2015
I don't tell lies, I'm a child of God. Its not good to tell lies.
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by naijaboiy: 1:44am On Jan 15, 2015
crazyawesome911:
Well mine's really short. I told this girl I met on bbm that my IPhone 6 was Legit. She believed. Even when she handled it, it was so smooth even the camera. (Tho no app was installed). Guess what happened after? smiley
What happened? undecided
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by temitemi1(m): 3:11am On Jan 15, 2015
@op, u are still lying...
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:05am On Jan 15, 2015
u can lie

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by DeeCherry(f): 4:25am On Jan 15, 2015
I can't even remember telling a big lie.
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by Mrwhalex(m): 4:50am On Jan 15, 2015
That I told a train driver to slow down for me to alight before reaching it's station..
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by Activity77(m): 6:54am On Jan 15, 2015
Keke! Keke!! Stop stop abeg...I wan comot cos na lies just full here
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by BokoHaramm: 7:18am On Jan 15, 2015
We don't Lie to girls in my hood
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by robinicule(m): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2015
I lie everyday nd dey are always gigantic
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by robinicule(m): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2015
I lie everyday nd dey are always gigantic. #forgivemeFather
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by Chimerase(m): 8:20am On Jan 15, 2015
I knw women luv to be told lies but I dnt lie
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by major466(m): 8:41am On Jan 15, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:
I don't tell lies, I'm a child of God. Its not good to tell lies.
You just lied.
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by HrtBrkSteve(m): 9:29am On Jan 15, 2015
major466:

You just lied.
No, that's just the truth.
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by liliangmail(f): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2015
Telling a chyker i av a job whereas i was still job hunting!!! Told my boyfrnd i gruadtd wif first class! not my fault.. My boss told him i was d best Account corper he has eva met shocked
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by Agybabe(f): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2015
That I loved him. sad
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by Hazardd(m): 10:44am On Jan 15, 2015
DeeCherry:
I can't even remember telling a big lie.
what about small lie?
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by mumumugu(m): 10:57am On Jan 15, 2015
My papa na dangote brother
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by DeeCherry(f): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2015
Hazardd:

what about small lie?

Abegi! Lie na lie, either big or small. smiley
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by ggrin(f): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2015
Him: I love you
Me : I love youtube embarassed
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by kakakoshina(m): 11:40am On Jan 15, 2015
Agybabe:
That I loved him. sad

U can lie hnn!

Will u tell me he has been beeping u all dis yl nd u don't have a little space 4him in ur @!!!!!!!!
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2015
ggrin:
Him: I love you
Me : I love youtube embarassed

lolz..if u like love anything as long as u grant him laissez-passer no p grin
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2015
I hate lies and find it difficult to forgive lies too...kindly remind Ezibless not to lie to me no matter the circumstance...
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by ggrin(f): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2015
runnazz:

lolz..if u like love anything as long as u grant him laissez-passer no p grin
grant wetinundecided
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
ggrin:
grant wetinundecided

so u still deny am access on top the matter.....chai!
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by Agybabe(f): 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
kakakoshina:

U can lie hnn!

Will u tell me he has been beeping u all dis yl nd u don't have a little space 4him in ur @!!!!!!!!

Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by MzQueen(f): 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
Liars everywhere grin
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by japhmanuel: 6:18am On Jan 16, 2015
I told her i hv never lied to her
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:36am On Jan 16, 2015
told this clueless girl that i have lived in Malaysia. she asked for a proof. i went and brought my bros' international passport, showed her everything. i told her those coat of arms you see on these pages are visas. she belived sharply.
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by hatux: 6:53am On Jan 16, 2015
Lied say 'she's the most beautiful I have ever seen... Shuo!
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by kakakoshina(m): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2015
Agybabe:

Just tell me secretly nairalanders won't find out! LMAO
Re: What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 16, 2015
I told him am PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even though i wasnt, i thought that statement would make him run away from me(cos i was fed up with him) instead he leaped with joy and starting dancing, telling me how proud he would be to be a father, chaii.. some very few days time i simply called him and told him i had lost the baby o grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Pretends To Take A Selfie, Proposes Instead And Films Her Reaction. / Valentine's Day Leaked Photo... Too Bad / 6 Ways To Handle Your Girlfriend’s Mood Swings During Periods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.