Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You (6554 Views)

Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by omonighoblessing(f): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
she is my colleague. ......FAT LIE!!!!

Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by rhozaay(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
na only you I dey straff
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
grin oohh which ex?

I remember one of my ex he said it was his sister who's in his dp , but I doubted coz he never mentioned he has a big sister.. lipsrsealed

Actually, that lady was his first love who tried to go back with him..

First love never dies I reckon... grin
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by sinaj(f): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
That he can't live without me grin

I dnt evn knw if he is still alive sef sad

5 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by Rexhenrex(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
that she didn't want sex and she was a virgin.ok i agree but that was the major reason she broke up with me! Latter heard stories dat kunle av collect his share,tobi too,benji and even dolapo of all people!

Cynthia weldone sha!

**fast forward to gloria**
she was always visiting this man and he was always soaking her phone with airtime i asked her who he was, and she looked me in my eyes and told me it was her spiritual father.i no talk i believed her,meanwhile we had a no-sex relationship but when she got pregnant she said it was me imagine! Wen we never did anything (abi she be mary?)but she later said the truth that the so called "spiritual father" is responsible!for her sake i pray she doesn't give birth to a spiritualist. cheesy

Girls sha,some of they tell lies that scare them sef.

Cc:vizkiz

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Am here to read lies upon lie

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by pweetychyka(f): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
sinaj:

I dnt evn knw if he is still alive sef
sad

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @bolded

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by DANO1011(m): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
She said she's a VIRGIN!
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by Dojupyo(f): 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
That he can die for me undecided
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by fuckshit: 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
it's not about the fυςking money or car;
he is just a bloody fυςking friend;

bloody fυςking lie
it was all about the fυςking money and the bloody fυςking car grin grin

7 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by omonighoblessing(f): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
rhozaay:
na only you I dey straff
if I hear.......they say men don't eat one soup....I wonder why a woman should
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by omonighoblessing(f): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin oohh which ex?

I remember one of my ex he said it was his sister who's in his dp , but I doubted coz he never mentioned he has a big sister.. lipsrsealed

Actually, that lady was his first love who tried to go back with him..

First love never dies I reckon... grin
My dear...mine said it was his colleague at the office......
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by rhozaay(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
omonighoblessing:

na man we be...
its a shame to be seem bleeping many men....

we be master key... u guys are the keyhole...and keyholes are for one particular key at a time
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by Margauxluv(f): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
That He is the only son while they are actually FIVE dudes..

I still wonder wah was dah for lipsrsealed embarassed

Smh

Dats y I dumped his lying/sorry Azz.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by H2Ossss(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
I LOVE YOU... thats d biggest lie she told me
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
omonighoblessing:

Hmmm... Speechless.
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by omonighoblessing(f): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
emitoz:
Hmmm... Speechless.
U shldnt be dear
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by ivyT(f): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
fuckshit:
it's not about the fυςking money or car; he is just a bloody fυςking friend;
bloody fυςking lie it was all about the fυςking money and the bloody fυςking car grin grin
Mr fuckker
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by ivyT(f): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
M the boss,na me dey do d lying..

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by omonighoblessing(f): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
rhozaay:

na man we be...
its a shame to be seem bleeping many men....

we be master key... u guys are the keyhole...and keyholes are for one particular key at a time
heheheheheheh I laf in okon's voice
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by emotions1: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
she told me the biggest lie I ever heard.....
kai sai ahankali....

Bad Omen
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by nerdfrost(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
sinaj:

I dnt evn knw if he is still alive sef sad
. Now, that's not fair at all cry he's a human being undecided

On the other hand

Who gives a Bleep??
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by nerdfrost(m): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
Margauxluv:
That He is the only son while they are actually FIVE dudes..

I still wonder wah was dah for lipsrsealed embarassed

Smh

Dats y I dumped his lying/sorry Azz.
. I be wan bash u angry angry

But then I saw ur dp grin grin sure pretty bae

Can I call u bae embarassed
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by Rexhenrex(m): 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
Oma307:
Am here to read lies upon lie
hehe,pls chift for me mean while i came with sniper and gala care for some?

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by omonighoblessing(f): 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Rexhenrex:
that she didn't want sex and she was a virgin.ok i agree but that was the major reason she broke up with me! Latter heard stories dat kunle av collect his share,tobi too,benji and even dolapo of all people!

Cynthia weldone sha!

**fast forward to gloria**
she was always visiting this man and he was always soaking her phone with airtime i asked her who he was, and she looked me in my eyes and told me it was her spiritual father.i no talk i believed her,meanwhile we had a no-sex relationship but when she got pregnant she said it was me imagine! Wen we never did anything (abi she be mary?)but she later said the truth that the so called "spiritual father" is responsible!for her sake i pray she doesn't give birth to a spiritualist. cheesy

Girls sha,some of they tell lies that scare them sef.

Cc:vizkiz
hhehehehehehe very hilarious. ....I understand your plight my brother

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
I can share the gala with u but for the sniper u can take it alone cause i dont drink
Rexhenrex:
hehe,pls chift for me mean while i came with sniper and gala care for some?

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by omonighoblessing(f): 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
ivyT:

Mr fuckker
hehehehee
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by Margauxluv(f): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
nerdfrost:
. I be wan bash u angry angry

But then I saw ur dp grin grin sure pretty bae

Can I call u bae embarassed

Bash me huh? Bet Y embarassed

Buh seriously dat dude Hv got game dnt you think so?
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by Michizzy(f): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
"I love you"

But I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by omonighoblessing(f): 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
Michizzy:
"I love you"
But I'm not surprised.
y 're u not surprised?
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
DANO1011:
She said she's a VIRGIN!
Oboy i knw how u feel.

Anyways

Perfectdanny Sha

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dis Lady Is Causin Stir After Flauntin Her Huge B00b As She Hangs Out Wit Frends / Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up / Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.