Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? (9436 Views)

My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) / Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? / She Seduced Her Father, And Needs Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by whitelexi(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2008
Just wondering now because i have this really hot black babe in my office who has almost all the guys [black and white and yellow sef grin] at her fingertips. . .  She's the toast of the place and can get what many cannot even think of - and she doesnt have to sleep with anyone to get it.
I've recently been paired up with her and we sit opposite each other and i have to say that it is a bit intimidating to look her in the eyes sometimes because she is so confident about her abilities. . .
In a recent debate about girls with other team members, i took sides with the guys and stood against the women, and obviously, this has created a challenge for her - she's trying to prove me wrong by seducing me - in the same way as she did the entire office!
The issue here is that its all very psychological, and sometimes i feel like she might mean it but because of that thought that she might be trying to prove a point, i've stood my ground.

This little tug of war between us has made me wonder whether any woman can just seduce men even when we don't want it.
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by H2O2: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2008
It happens. Body no be wood cheesy
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by smooooooth: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2008
whitelexi:

Just wondering now because i have this really hot black babe in my office who has almost all the guys [black and white and yellow sef grin] at her fingertips. . . She's the toast of the place and can get what many cannot even think of - and she doesnt have to sleep with anyone to get it.
I've recently been paired up with her and we sit opposite each other and i have to say that it is a bit intimidating to look her in the eyes sometimes because she is so confident about her abilities. . .
In a recent debate about girls with other team members, i took sides with the guys and stood against the women, and obviously, this has created a challenge for her - she's trying to prove me wrong by seducing me - in the same way as she did the entire office!
The issue here is that its all very psychological, and sometimes i feel like she might mean it but because of that thought that she might be trying to prove a point, i've stood my ground.

This little tug of war between us has made me wonder whether any woman can just seduce men even when we don't want it.

thats what u need to do, stand your ground

ladies like that just like to know they can break

a man's defences. when she finds she cant conquer

this time, she will move from seducing to really liking u.

but i doubt if u can stand your ground for long, cos we

all fall at the end.
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by whitelexi(m): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2008
H2O2:

It happens. Body no be wood cheesy

So u go just oblige any woman because body no be wood?
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by MrCrackles(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2008
Dem never born the woman! cheesy
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by tkb417(m): 11:09am On Dec 19, 2008
seduce me at ur own peril. . . .
except the gurl wowo sha
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by whitelexi(m): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2008
tkb417:

seduce me at ur own peril. . . .

Expantiate please
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by smooooooth: 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2008
whitelexi:

Expantiate please

nothing needs 2 b expatiated here

like every other guy, he is praying

to be in your shoes right now. grin
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by kingsots(m): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2008
i think it depends on individual. Some guys are really strong and difficult to break through their deffences, while others are so weak that at the sight of a charming lady their blood begins to go hot, but i tell you if you play the same game with her the reverse would be the case. cool
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by CodeRED(f): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2008
@topic
OF COURSE THEY CAN. We all know guys think with their "third" hand, instead of their brains. As a result all we, ladies, need to do is work on that handicap of theirs and we can get them to do ANYTHING we so deem fit. It's that easy.
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by finguy(m): 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2008
my guy be a man, and hit that booty all this excuse of standing as a mountain no dey pay.
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by chamotex(m): 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2008
smooooooth:

thats what u need to do, stand your ground

ladies like that just like to know they can break

a man's defences. when she finds she can't conquer

this time, she will move from seducing to really liking u.

but i doubt if u can stand your ground for long, because we

all fall at the end.

How many people be "WE" . . . . my guy speak for yourself cheesy

finguy:

my guy be a man, and hit that booty all this excuse of standing as a mountain no dey pay.

grin grin grin
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by whitelexi(m): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2008
CodeRED:

@topic
OF COURSE THEY CAN. We all know guys think with their "third" hand, instead of their brains. As a result all we, ladies, need to do is work on that handicap of theirs and we can get them to do ANYTHING we so deem fit. It's that easy.

Some women have that girl power but some men are principled to the core and will take responsibility for all their actions, therefore, that action has to be properly thought out before it comes to light.
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by bilms(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2008
well this is a very difficult question to answer.

God created a magnet dat attract men to girls. no dobt.

it is very difficult for a girl to seduce a guy without him falling atlast, most especially if the girl is a beautiful girl.

But i must tell u that if u re a real man with principle, then u can survive it. a man of principle be himself no matter the seduction.

on ur case. this is lyk a competition and for sure u no if u fall u loose. i am sure if u want to, u can ignor her style and be ur self. when u do that, she will end up falling in love with u. i.e graduating from her game style to real love, i guess
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2008
This is not rocket science. You guys fall like waterfalls. Good to be a woman. cool Go, go, girl power!!!! tongue
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by StephenP(m): 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2008
Seduction can be hella powerful so I think it's possible to be seduced against your will. But then again, if you constantly keep reminding yourself to ignore her and not let her get her way, you just might win this one.

stillwater:

This is not rocket science. You guys fall like waterfalls. Good to be a woman. cool Go, go, girl power!!!! tongue

LOL!!! All women, whether single, dating or married can be seduced too. If you don't believe me, tell me where you live and I'll show you what's up grin
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2008
depends. if i'm initially attracted to her then yes . . . if not i just see her as an irritant i need to get rid of.
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by SisiJinx: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2008
Of course a guy can be seduced against his will but only in Nigeria oooooh . . .thank heavens for Turn him to Zombie Juju, I tell ya, I don't know what we would have done without it with all this shakara doing men.
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by busybein: 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

Of course a guy can be seduced against his will but only in Nigeria oooooh . . .thank heavens for Turn him to Zombie Juju, I tell ya, I don't know what we would have done without it with all this shakara doing men.

woman must not use juju on a man,that is a sign of lazyness on her part grin grin

davidylan:

depends. if i'm initially attracted to her then yes . . . if not i just see her as an irritant i need to get rid of.

make i hiaaa word,by d time d girl show u fine boobs and killer body wtout cloth,u go forget attraction and bible follow flesh cheesy grin grin

@topic

its so easy to seduce men cool
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by StephenP(m): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2008
davidylan:

Offtopic, any plans to go out into that storm?
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2008
StephenP:

Seduction can be hella powerful so I think it's possible to be seduced against your will. But then again, if you constantly keep reminding yourself to ignore her and not let her get her way, you just might win this one.

LOL!!! All women, whether single, dating or married can be seduced too. If you don't believe me, tell me where you live and I'll show you what's up grin

Get thee behind me grin. I dispel temptation as I do butter in my mouth. cool This water is as still as whatever you can think of. tongue cool kiss

Sisi Jinx:

Lol. grin
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2008
StephenP:

Offtopic, any plans to go out into that storm?

no way. i cant see beyond my nose at the moment. Now this is what is known as a blizzard. Stay safe bro.
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2008
busybein:

make i hiaaa word,by d time d girl show u fine boobs and killer body wtout cloth,u go forget attraction and bible follow flesh cheesy grin grin

i'd be attracted to the above in the first place. i'm talking of a chic with no boobs and dried fish body.
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by Busybody2(f): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2008
busybein:

woman must not use juju on a man,that is a sign of lazyness on her part grin grin

@topic

its so easy to seduce men cool

Get out of this thread now, can't you see the topic says Guys only grin

Hi Alex, how's Uju tongue
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by StephenP(m): 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2008
stillwater:

Get thee behind me grin. I dispel temptation as I do butter in my mouth.  cool This water is as still as whatever you can think of. tongue cool kiss

LOL I know your kind, once I go in for a swim, you'll be attempting to drown me.

davidylan:

no way. i can't see beyond my nose at the moment. Now this is what is known as a blizzard. Stay safe bro.

LMAO you too. I can't handle all these freaky NL ladies alone  grin
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by AdamBrody1(m): 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2008
Shebi its to F***k her and waka abi? No problem let her and all her fiends seduce me for all i care!

Bottom line F**k and step! No problem!
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by tope2000(f): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2008
davidylan:

i'd be attracted to the above in the first place. i'm talking of a chic with no boobs and dried fish body.

Lmao. . . . . . grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2008
@Topic
Ofd course they can
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2008
It is easy to get men under your claws.
You don't even need to go as far as exposing your boobs. All you need is charm.

I love principled guys sha, but they are rare
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by Busybody2(f): 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Hmmn, hin don tay wey you don dey do am abi cheesy
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by tope2000(f): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Same hia too wink
Re: Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Again that's subjective. If the guy doesnt like you from scratch your idea of "charm" may be what he sees as annoying. If he's particularly blunt you probably wont like what he has to say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Truth About Handsome Guys / Video Of Nigerian Man Giving His Bae A Quickie In Public, Nigerians React / Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.