Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife (9176 Views)

This Is What Happen To Me When Am Sleeping,advice Needed Pls / I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! / My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by gennypearl(f): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2016
I can’t believe this happened. My husband and I have been married for over two years. I consider our marriage solid, great, and fun. No complaints at all not until he lost his job and that started weighing us down as a family. My husband was my best friend; everything was going great till that evening when I returned from work and met him at home so downcast.
I was surprised to meet him at home unlike other days that he returns very late. Curious to know the reason for his cold reaction, he showed me a sack letter. I was devastated but decided to take it all in good faith. I consoled him and advised him to be on a look out elsewhere because my job won’t sustain us for long.
He searched for months but all effort was futile. In a matter of months, I started feeling the burden of running the family single handedly. I confronted my husband on the development of his job search, the answer I got from him was not convincing at all.
The frustration was becoming unbearable for me, we no longer communicate as the couple we used to be. Sex in our marriage was history as there was no excitement to it. As an active Christian, I ran to my pastor for counseling. I narrated my family’s problems to my pastor and pleaded with him to intervene by talking to my husband. He agreed and asked me to invite my husband to see him the next day.
On getting home, I told him what the pastor said and pleaded with him to attend the counseling with me. He was reluctant at first but agreed at long last. The next day we were at the pastor’s office. The pastor spoke to us on some marital issues and advised us to come for two weeks counseling.

That was where my ordeal with the pastor started. When we got home, my husband was so angry with me and said he will not be a party to that counseling nonsense. He blamed me for dragging our family to the public though I gave deaf ears to all he said that night and decided to attend the counseling alone with or without him.
The first day of the counseling was wonderful though the pastor asked about my husband; I gave an excuse a excuse for his absence.
On the third day of the counseling program, my husband went to see his parents. He spent three days because his aged mother was sick. It was at this time our pastor decided to visit our home. He said he had come to anoint the house. He knew I was disturbed. When I told him my husband and I were falling apart, he asked me when last I made love to him; honestly I couldn’t remember because it has been a long time.
That was when I started having thought about sex. I was filled with erotic thoughts. At that moment, the thought of how handsome and attractive the pastor is filled my subconscious. At first I tried to push the thought off my mind but I couldn’t.
The next day, he visited again to continue the praying and anointing. Even though my husband was not around, I still welcomed him because he was always welcomed in members house. Or is it the devil at work?
When I narrated what I was going to through, he was moved with so much compassion seeing my tears and came close to console me. He moved closer. He looked me deep in the eyes. I didn’t know how it happened. But our lips met. We kissed with hot passion.
We couldn’t hold it any longer and before we knew what was happening, we were already naked and moved to our room. He made love to me passionately on our matrimonial bed. I realized it been like for ages since I felt the touch of a man.
We were so deep into each other like our life depended on it. We were both exhausted after we both hit our sexual climax; he told me how deeply he has falling for me and pleaded with me not to end the relationship.
Then be brought out anointing oil. He said our marriage is blessed since I have made love to him on our matrimonial bed. He said our marriage will be restored again and that my husband will get another job.
Every time he visited and when my husband is not at home, we made love. He will then proceed to anoint the bed. It’s been almost a year now, that I have been having the secret relationship with our pastor.
One strange thing is that he always insisted we made love on my matrimonial bed and I could not resist. He was so trusted by my husband that he did not suspect anything.
My husband also moved around a lot in search of job. At a point he had to take up menial jobs in some towns and returns weekend. But my husband is yet to get a better job and I am feeling being used. Did he cast a spell on me or I am the guilty one?
I don’t want to go to hell fire when I die. I have asked God for forgiveness and vowed never to see the pastor again but that is not helping the matter because whenever I’m with my husband, I’m not bold enough to tell him how I feel.
I know I’m wrong but do I confess to my husband? Maybe that will be my only and true salvation. What do I do?

I need help as I am seriously dying of guilt.

Source: http://gennypearl..com.ng/2016/02/i-am-sleeping-with-our-pastor-lagos-wife.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by Zehner(f): 12:03am On Feb 24, 2016
*smh

1 Like

Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by Topestbilly(m): 12:09am On Feb 24, 2016
undecided

U took d responsibilities he has been taking for yrs for few months n u started complaining like a church r^t.

U starve ur husband who paid ur bride price of sex and give it freely to your pastor.

U deserved an award.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by yomi007k(m): 12:10am On Feb 24, 2016
Its a Super story.....

....A life of strife and sorrows grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 24, 2016
Keep it up

1 Like

Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by JudgementHammer: 12:12am On Feb 24, 2016
Bleep him on jawe. God did not give u a pusssy to be selfish with it.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by mrbyron(m): 12:14am On Feb 24, 2016
This fictitious story was narrated in a very dumb way. Try harder next time undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by Bhella5(m): 12:27am On Feb 24, 2016
Women! The bane of mankind.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by linearity: 1:04am On Feb 24, 2016
I think I have seen this Ghana movie before...when are you going to transcribe the part two?
Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by dikeigbo2(m): 1:09am On Feb 24, 2016
Pastors taking advantage of their vulnerable members,
10 gboosaa for both of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 24, 2016
. . . . . . We are nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator
Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 24, 2016
And so it came to pass undecided
Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by agarawu23(m): 3:21am On Feb 24, 2016
shocked angry
Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by pcoolioz(m): 3:47am On Feb 24, 2016
Lol issokay... Nigerians are so gullible when it comes to religion though, forgetting that these pastors are humans with emotions.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by skywalker240(m): 8:28am On Feb 24, 2016
kwantinu who are we to judge.
God is watching you
Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by DONSMITH123(m): 8:35am On Feb 24, 2016
Leviticus 20:10

“‘If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.
Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by Hackakeem: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Keep it up
bitter advice
Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 24, 2016
Hackakeem:
bitter advice
is it?
Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by nani212(m): 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
You don't want to go to hell fire when u die Lol. This is actually the time your husband really needs you to stand by him and you are anointing your matrimonial bed with oga pastor. Whoever gets to hell first between you and oga pastor should get a good space for the other. Ndi ala

1 Like

Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by Hackakeem: 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
is it?
you get it right he'll leave his leg alone and use his dick nak stone
Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by prettysassygirl(f): 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
I advice u don't confess to him o,else marriage is over,let bygones be bygones,must your husband know everything
Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by Homguy(m): 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
prettysassygirl:
I advice u don't confess to him o,else marriage is over,let bygones be bygones,must your husband know everything
hmmm, what an advice! lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by pdpchangeapc(m): 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
If the story is true, you only need to stop seeing that pastor and avoid him totally but if he starts to trouble you, you need to tell your husband that the pastor has been worrying you for sex and that you both need to arrange and expose him to the whole world. Arrange with your husband and get him caught in your house. With that, you will have the confidence of your husband and you will also show the pastor that he is the satan that is called devil in your life.
Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by nanauju(f): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
This life...
Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by chacoonder(m): 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
Cursed Woman!!!..You are the Architect of your husband's misfortune..
Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
The devil that is living inside her is imported. Nor be local

But then again, a man's manhood is as motivated as his wallet. She needs to resume action with her husband and use that same anointing oil to pursue and bind the pastor.

Pls don't confess to ya husband. Hell hath no fury like a man who discovers this
Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
Kgj
Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by Cas1741: 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
Seriously, why are women so silly and fickle minded? An idiot that calls himself a pastor bleeps you in your matrimonial bed and brings some stupid liquid and sprinkles it on the bed and tells you God has blessed it. And you continue to answer "Donatus" each time he comes. What advise do you need for crying out aloud. Maybe you should tell your mom and seek her advise and come back with the trophy she gave you for your stupendous ignoramus. If this is a true story, then you need psychiatric examination because you are definitely not normal. And you keep calling this animal a pastor, an insult to God. Even if you are now perpetually financially responsible for the upkeep of the household, what is wrong with that, isn't it part of for better or for worst you professed to God and to each other before your love ones. Why is that a catalyst for adultery and breakdown of marriage. Even the poor guy is running from pillar to post looking for job while you have the mind to desecrate the institution of marriage with a dog/mad man you call pastor. I strongly suggest you tell "your husband" (frankly, he is no longer your husband) and face the consequence. If he divorces you, you should be glad and move in with your handsome devil pastor. If you refuse to confess, then live with the guilt for the rest of your natural life and die with it. My stomach churns with disdain for you and the devil you're sleeping with. I hope your husband browses this forum and reads this and identify you. YOU AND THE DEVIL PASTOR ARE DESPICABLE.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by Gbengageorge: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
yomi007k:
Its a Super story.........A life of strife and sorrows grin

Yes oh! you have been used like pure water nylon, thrown away after the water is finished. Fake pastor on ranpage thread must be created.
Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by Gbengageorge: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
nani212:
You don't want to go to hell fire when u die Lol. This is actually the time your husband really needs you to stand by him and you are anointing your matrimonial bed with oga pastor. Whoever gets to hell first between you and oga pastor should get a good space for the other. Ndi ala

Anointing with spermatozoa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by misshoree(f): 12:06am On Dec 03, 2016
This is serious

Wtf,will u think sleeping wv ur pastor will restore ur marriage.
Re: I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife by chigoizie7(m): 12:31am On Dec 03, 2016
When I say that women are deadlier than devil,

Some will ask if I have a mother or a sister.

Can u imagine, he has been the head all these while catering for the family. It is not as if he was happy he lost the job or that he relented in looking for another job, for crying out loud once u are in a labour market hunting for jobs, u don't give urself the job, the employers do.

U starved him of sex, u humiliated and disrespected him b4 an outsider for no fault of his.

My dear, u deserve a stone tied to ur neck and dropped inside a river.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. / Separation Is The Best Option For Now. / Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.