Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu (15173 Views)

PDP Lacks Internal Democracy, Says Senator Paulker / Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by makzeze: 8:03am On Jan 15, 2015
Buhari man of the people
Buhari man of peace
Buhari man of integrity
Buhari man of honesty
Buhari man of principle

Nairalanders Join the winning train come Feb 2015.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Myself2(m): 8:03am On Jan 15, 2015
OLADD:

What else do we expect from a drug addict, a cerificate forger and the most fraudulent Nigerian politician. Birds of the same feather flock together. That is the face of APC spewing rubbish and some idiots are shouting "change". Ouch!!!

What a pity my Bro. The things I see young people say these days make me cringe

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by onatisi(m): 8:03am On Jan 15, 2015
Maser:
The message is so on point though you may have issues with the messenger. Nigerians don't be gullible by PDP's empty promises. Don't go for another four years of looting and impunity. Time to rescue this country cos our revenue(oil) and security have suffered severe hit under PDP. Buhari can do this job well. Let's give him the chance!
how will showing his credentials and certificate prevent him from doing his job as president? Simple documents verification and prsentation yet you guys are shifting the post from left to right!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 15, 2015
brownlord:

Why did you submit your credentials to your employer?
I did submit because my employer demanded it. The sponsor of Buhari is APC and only the party has the power to question his qualification and equivalence. Anybody that has objection should head to court or petition INEC.
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by brownlord: 8:04am On Jan 15, 2015
arewafederation:

Tinubu....Obasanjo....Fashola....Buhari......

If not for misfortune, how can Jonathan be mentioned in the same sentence with the names mentioned above and you think this country does not deserve them? Come May 29th, Tinubu and Buhari will be remembered in history for rescuing Nigeria from the brink of destruction caused by the most useless, corrupt and incompetent leader Nigeria has ever had.

God bless Tinubu...
God bless Buhari...
God bless arewafederation...cool
God bless Nigeria.

Sai Buhari. cheesy

Wow, with your tiny brain like Buhari's open teeth, OBJ and Tinubu are the competent people to rescue your country? one president for 8 years and the other governor of a state with resources of some other countries but only enriched themselves and here you are chanting Sai for them

Wonder the kind of people we have in this country call Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Babaji111(m): 8:04am On Jan 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Jaguda tinubu is talking grin grin grin... The most corrupt chief of yoruba land... The man that suppose to be speaking from jail... One of the useless elements in apc that makes apc itself look useless is here opening his brown teeth again!!! GEJ till 2019 jareeee......
Attack what he said NOT his personality because nobody is perfect. I am not from the south but I believe Tinubu works for Lagosians beyond expectations and he will do better if given same opportunity to rule Nigeria.

So what are you talking about? All what he mentioned were explicit and we need not to
be told because we have ears, eyes and senses. The truth is that the 'Umbrella Party' has failed Nigerians with lies and fake promises. By and large, is it not laughable to say Buhari has no Secondary School Certificate? Intact it is horrible!

We are now begging God to salvage our dear country. May God help NIGERIA.
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Myself2(m): 8:04am On Jan 15, 2015
luvinhubby:
Show Nigerians your First School Leaving Certificate & WASC or London GCE, na fight again?

I taya oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:06am On Jan 15, 2015
PDP, una wan finish us!
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by thewarrior72: 8:06am On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=menesheh post=29803627][/quote]This is drivel at it peak,the time it took to spew this nonsensical nonsense is enough to avail us with buharis certificate. Infact, we are no longer asking for SSCE, first school leaving certificate is enough.

#BUHARISHOWYOURCERTIFICATE#

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by harrysterol(m): 8:07am On Jan 15, 2015
when edris sang nigeria jaga jaga the almost shot him, now we know better

[size=30pt]so is nigeria jaga jaga abi edris was lying?[/size]
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Myself2(m): 8:08am On Jan 15, 2015
Babaji111:
Tinubu works for Lagosians beyond expectations and he will do better if given same opportunity to rule Nigeria.

In what way is Thiefnuboo working for Lagosians beyond expectations Please enlighten us.Did you say we should give him a chance to rule Nigeria.I thought it was the senile, TV weeping "general" and Osunbade ? ?? Are you trying to tell us something?
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 15, 2015
arewafederation:

Tinubu....Obasanjo....Fashola....Buhari......

If not for misfortune, how can Jonathan be mentioned in the same sentence with the names mentioned above and you think this country does not deserve them? Come May 29th, Tinubu and Buhari will be remembered in history for rescuing Nigeria from the brink of destruction caused by the most useless, corrupt and incompetent leader Nigeria has ever had.

God bless Tinubu...
God bless Buhari...
God bless arewafederation...cool
God bless Nigeria.

Sai Buhari. cheesy

Ab0ki it your useless leaders coupled with their Yoruba stooges that have occupied power up to 2009.

It is under this corrupt collabo that Nigeria is a cesspit today.

By the way why do you Janjawiids keep referring to PDP turncoats like Obasanjo in your dirty campaingn even though you still blame the PDP?

Tomorrow you will blame GEJ for polio, destitutes, igorance, religious intolerance, boko haram, child marriage and every rubish coming fom your region.

Daft!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 15, 2015
“Every nation,” he said, “has a period of challenges.” “When United States was challenged, they turned to a war great man, their ex-military general, Harrison Iowa; when the French were challenged, they turned to General Charles de Gaulle; when Britain was challenged, they turned to their great general, Winston Churchill. Today, Nigeria is challenged, economically challenged, physically challenged and security challenged; who do we turn to… General Muhammadu Buhari.

Is it just me seeing this Ain't this Einsenhower??
CCsurplus007:
Talk is cheap.Its only in Nigeria a university runs gal would call prostitutes in brothels ashawo. GEJ till the right change comes

Exactly! Nigeria our beloved country certainly deserves better than PDP but APC is not the alternative or change that we need. We will keep PDP until there is a better and more credible alternative.

APC is a gathering of aggrieved and frustrated politicians mostly from the PDP. sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Myself2(m): 8:09am On Jan 15, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Ab0ki it your useless leaders coupled with their Yoruba stooges that have occupied power up to 2009.

By the way why do you Janjawiids keep referring to PDP turncoats like Obasanjo in your dirty campaingn even though you still blame the PDP?

Tomorrow you will blame GEJ for polio, destitutes, igorance, religious intolerance, boko haram, child marriage and every rubish coming fom your region.

Daft!

We will keep reminding them

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by brownlord: 8:09am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
I did submit because my employer demanded it. The sponsor of Buhari is APC and only the party has the power to question his qualification and equivalence. Anybody that has objection should head to court or petition INEC.

And then, i can form a political party, present a fake certificate and if my party present me for election, irrespective of what the electorates says, i should not give a damn because the party has cleared me?

Then Inec should stop demanding for credentials of candidates, why do they demand for credentials when they are not going to screen the candidate or verify any of the credentials submitted to them? Only in Nigeria you find things like this.

Of what use having INEC when they can't screen candidates that are not qualified for election, is their job only to print election materials?

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 15, 2015
brownlord:

And then, i can form a political party, present a fake certificate and if my party present me for election, irrespective of what the electorates says, i should not give a damn because the party has cleared me?

Then Inec should stop demanding for credentials of candidates, why do they demand for credentials when they are not going to screen the candidate or verify any of the credentials submitted to them? Only in Nigeria you find things like this.

Of what use having INEC when they can't screen candidates that are not qualified for election, is their job only to print election materials?
If you do the bold, I will head to court and seek for your disqualification by providing evidence. Forgery is another crime, you may be heading to jail and not the government house. Many politicians got their mandate upturned as a result of forgery

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by arewafederation: 8:11am On Jan 15, 2015
brownlord:

Wow, with your tiny brain like Buhari's open teeth, OBJ and Tinubu are the competent people to rescue your country? one president for 8 years and the other governor of a state with resources of some other countries but only enriched themselves and here you are chanting Sai for them

Wonder the kind of in this country call Nigeria

If you had brain and love for this country, you should know how much these men are doing to rescue this country from the most inept president ever.

You should thank them for providing Nigerians with strong and viable alternanative.

God bless Tinubu...
God bless Buhari....
God arewafederation cool
GOD BLESS NIGERIA...

Sai Buhari cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Myself2(m): 8:11am On Jan 15, 2015
DickDastardly:
Tinubu and Buhari are terminally sick. I think they angry about it too and wish to drag the country to herdes with them.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by FlyboyZee: 8:13am On Jan 15, 2015
Tinubu, Why always you?
Why is this Tinubu guy always involved in one certificate scam or the other. Haba! Jagaban...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Babaji111(m): 8:13am On Jan 15, 2015
Some people are requesting Buhari to show his certificate publicly. I think they have to show theirs first.
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Babaji111(m): 8:13am On Jan 15, 2015
Some people are requesting Buhari to show his certificate publicly. I think they have to show theirs first.
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Myself2(m): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2015
DickDastardly:
Tinubu and Buhari are terminally sick. I think they angry about it too and wish to drag the country to herdes with them.

grin grin grin
Baaaadt guy, funny as hell, realky cracked me up but YA NAILED IT MATE

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Myself2(m): 8:15am On Jan 15, 2015
FlyboyZee:
Tinubu, Why always you?
Why is this Tinubu guy always involved in one certificate scam or the other. Haba! Jagaban...

It's his nature.He's just a fraudulent fraud

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by anonimi: 8:19am On Jan 15, 2015
I think we should actually thank our JagaBandit for confirming what we suspected all along - that Buhari ONLY attended schools and training but always FAILED the requisite exams, which aligns with what his fellow soldier, IBB said. That is why those charged with packaging the FRAUDSTER have been throwing us back to his school picture instead of showing his certificate angry

No wonder the JagaBandit is closely aligned with him- birds of the same feather flock together. One certificate FORGER with a certificate-less general shocked

It is obvious that Buhari's rapid rise was due more to his fulani entitlement rather than any brillance.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by tolexy007(m): 8:22am On Jan 15, 2015
baba Tinubu, u too u lack d integrity to tell GEJ to resign...

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by arewafederation: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Daft!

Nigerians have never been bombed to smithereens until the clueless fisherman took over.
Stealing was seen as corruption untill the criminal drunk took over.
Nigerians have never seen certified criminals given nation honours untill the morron took over.
Nigeria has never been on the brink of destruction untill the greatest lying president took over.
Nigeria has ..............

Thank you Tinubu and Buhari for providing Nigeria with a credible opposition.

Sai Buhari. cheesy
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by onatisi(m): 8:22am On Jan 15, 2015
Babaji111:
Attack what he said NOT his personality because nobody is perfect. I am not from the south but I believe Tinubu works for Lagosians beyond expectations and he will do better if given same opportunity to rule Nigeria.

So what are you talking about? All what he mentioned were explicit and we need not to
be told because we have ears, eyes and senses. The truth is that the 'Umbrella Party' has failed Nigerians with lies and fake promises. By and large, is it not laughable to say Buhari has no Secondary School Certificate? Intact it is horrible!

We are now begging God to salvage our dear country. May God help NIGERIA.
the issue on ground is you are trying to bend and change the rules to suit ur candidate and greedy corrupt party leaders.you are setting a bad precedence in nigeria politics which fortunately majority of nigerians won't allow to stand. What will happen if this is allowed to stand and buhari wins and contests but in future another party or candidate refuses to follow laid down rules and procedures. And when queried they refer back to this buhari saga that afterall buhari didn't show his certicate in 2015,what will u say then ? This very action of apc will take nigeria 50years back, we have gone past this stage and in apc and buhari can't produce a simple secoondary school certificate ! Can they be trusted with the vaults and treasury of this great nation called nigeria? Absolutely not. Intelligent nigerians are watching ,looking and reading the whole situations . Even in the south west people are beginning to ask questions,yorubas are now wiser than 2011 . Let's the politicians sing ,dance and say their rubbish .we know who we will vote for. We won't and can't be fooled twice. Instead of riding on peoples feeling and twisting their brain,a simple photocopy or even testimonial will put this matter at rest.but alas tinubu thinks he is smart. WE SHALL SEE

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by gratieao: 8:24am On Jan 15, 2015
akom0908:
Sometimes I wonder if those people supporting Goodluck dnt see how people are suffering,a lot of women are single cos the men who are suppose to marry them don't have job,will a jobless man marry?we need to think.Now going to school is not the sure way to success.We need change
Nigeria are funny people! Don't go and look for job, stay in your. Everybody must work in oil company.
Btw; how many job did Buhari created when he was head of state? Apart from his voodoo fight against corruption what else did he archive? Where is his schools, hospital, airport, market, sea port, railways, roads etc. I don't know why we always like to deceive ourselves

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by thewarrior72: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
Only enemies of the state will question Muhammadu Buhari educations/professional qualification
cheesy grin Where is buharis M.sc tongue wink

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by fuelsaver: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2015
KwoiZabo:
I don't blame Tinubu I only blame the thousand that have sold their life to him and follow him sheepishly irrespective of what he presents including Fashola. Sometimes i ask myself did this man bewitch them?

APC now uses Picture as certificate moreso he is comparing Buhari to Eisenhower and Churchill. SMH

They accuse GEJ of only Corruption and Insecurity other areas is a no go area for them. Is that the only thing a Govt. does.

Meanwhile this is my response.

On corruption i have nothing to say but that we overtook 8 countries in the global corruption index is a feat credited to the one they call 'clueless'

On Insecurity - I want to ask all those that say we need strong leader like OBJ. What did OBJ do about the ND militancy? Bokoharam are so foolish and cowardly. They open fire on their own communities and villages, they kidnap their own sisters, they steal food and burn down villages for reasons no one can explain or just to discredit the Govt.

Finally this is Buhari's experience APC always shout about.

Military Governor, North Eastern State of Nigeria, August 1975 – March 1976;

Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces, December 1983 – August 1985

Now can someone tell me the source of Insecurity in the North East.? If that illiterate mallam value education, BokoHaram would not have surfaced in the first place because he would have made efforts on Education both as governor and head of State.

APC's kind of change is on the negative side. If Tinubu and Buhari don't value educational certificates. May God stop them by His Almighty and supernatural power Amen.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Habeyy(m): 8:25am On Jan 15, 2015
KenSaroWiwa:

So how will showing those things you mentioned above change the country for good? Get wise.
so how will not showing it help bring about d change we claim to need....think ....get wise ....informed ...be educated

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is It Always Difficult For Many State Governors To Pay Worker Salaries??? / Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him / Boko Haram Kills 7 Soldiers In Baroua, Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.