Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu (15172 Views)

PDP Lacks Internal Democracy, Says Senator Paulker / Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by luvinhubby(m): 7:44am On Jan 15, 2015
Show Nigerians your First School Leaving Certificate & WASC or London GCE, na fight again?

5 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by KenSaroWiwa: 7:45am On Jan 15, 2015
luvinhubby:
Show Nigerians your First School Leaving Certificate & WASC or London GCE, na fight again?
So how will showing those things you mentioned above change the country for good? Get wise.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Seequadry(m): 7:45am On Jan 15, 2015
yeah... it's true
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by BlackPeni5: 7:45am On Jan 15, 2015
Small WASC them no fit show.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Suljosh: 7:45am On Jan 15, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Tinubu of all people talking about credibility?

What exactly is wrong with Nigerians of this generation?

Just yesterday, Obasanjo of all people was issuing certificate of non corrupt on Buhari and APC clowns here were taking his statement to the bank.

Fashola scamming Lagosians and Nigerians as the best thing with his fake promises and projects.

Nah way ohh. The saying a people deserve the society and leadership they get is very true after all because how do we reconcile a thug, forger and ex drug dealer as the defacto political head of a region claiming sophisticated and progressive?
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Jaguda tinubu is talking grin grin grin... The most corrupt chief of yoruba land... The man that suppose to be speaking from jail... One of the useless elements in apc that makes apc itself look useless is here opening his brown teeth again!!! GEJ till 2019 jareeee......

Him and Atiku are bad market for buharis so called kworruption fight. How can a man that claims he will fight kworruption surround himself with people like tinibu and atiku

5 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by luvinhubby(m): 7:47am On Jan 15, 2015
theozobby:
I don't see anything wrong in asking Buhari to present his certificate.
Thank you.
Show the damn certificate or .....do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Myself2(m): 7:47am On Jan 15, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
CHOIIIIIIII
Which Thiefnuboo is talking about integrity
E yaa aa now I know Nigeria is in deep shiit, for a hardened crook like Thiefnuboo to be talking of integrity..........NO NO NO

Per Buhari's certificate, why can't the mallam just present it and stop all the hoopla, I think he CANNOT cos he doesn't have IT

APC, party of thieves, hypocrites, pretenders, islamic extremists, killers of youth corpers, rejected politicians and the gullible Nigerians that believe their lies

5 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 15, 2015
Only enemies of the state will question Muhammadu Buhari educations/professional qualification

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Suljosh: 7:49am On Jan 15, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Just yesterday, Obasanjo of all people was issuing certificate of non corrupt on Buhari and APC clowns here were taking his statement to the bank.

Fashola scamming Lagosians and Nigerians as the best thing with his fake promises and projects.

Nah way ohh. The saying a people deserve the society and leadership they get is very true after all because how do we reconcile a thug, forger and ex drug dealer as the defacto political head of a region claiming sophisticated and progressive?
Are you not ashamed of your self like supporting the clueless. In your heart you know he's making sense, but you're too religious bigot. Are you happy with the present state of our country?
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by amakaobiemeka: 7:49am On Jan 15, 2015
gmb2015!
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by donemperor: 7:51am On Jan 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Jaguda tinubu is talking grin grin grin... The most corrupt chief of yoruba land... The man that suppose to be speaking from jail... One of the useless elements in apc that makes apc itself look useless is here opening his brown teeth again!!! GEJ till 2019 jareeee......
E talk lie

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Suljosh: 7:54am On Jan 15, 2015
brownlord:

Go find out when your father married your mother, or father before your father married your grand mother, he was not earning up to what you earn even as unemployed graduate, so you don't have a reason to remain single as you can always get a woman no matter your financial status. That said. Buhari's certificate saga should not be about Jonathan,

PDP is irrelevant on who governs Nigeria the electorates decide and hire who lords over them, those are same people calling on Buhari to submit his credentials to be screen and recruited for the job and here they are dribbling and bringing all kind of tactics to avoid buhari showing us his certificate.

Too bad some gullible Nigerians only see this as PDP/GEJ thing
most dum.best thing I have ever read on NL. Since your papa belong to this clueless cabal. Are you happy with the present state of our dear country?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Myself2(m): 7:54am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
Only enemies of the state will question Muhammadu Buhari educations/professional qualification

Can you hear yourself? ?? Asking for the certificate that a candidate claims to have, makes us enemies of state What do they give you guys to smoke in APC
Buhari must present his certificate as it will surely be his albatross, just watch out.That man is a rejected, stale, senile semi illiterate.Not goodffor Nigeria, hence we will stop him.Watch out

5 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 7:55am On Jan 15, 2015
Saint Tinubu in the eyes of his fellowers. I will send corrupt people to kirikiri, Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by onatisi(m): 7:56am On Jan 15, 2015
KenSaroWiwa:

So how will showing those things you mentioned above change the country for good? Get wise.
let him show the certificate first,let him shame his detractors. If he can't show it ,then I am afraid he will lose some important votes that will affect him negatively. Let's change the system and do the right thing at least for once .if it was gej that refused to show his certificate ,the whole nigeria social media will be on his neck ,and tinubu will be shouting pdpwayo ,but why are they shying away now that it is their candidate. This only shows nigerian the abysmal depth of apc treachery,deceit and lies. They know how to ride on ppl feelings and emotions especially in the south west,but this time around they are in for a shocker.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by lordcornel(m): 7:56am On Jan 15, 2015
We nigerians and not just pdp are asking him to show or present his certificate, is it something too hard to ask?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 15, 2015
Suljosh:
Are you not ashamed of your self like supporting the clueless. In your heart you know he's making sense, but you're too religious bigot. Are you happy with the present state of our country?

I am a religious bigot because I condemn Tinubu making a hypocritical comment?

I am pro GEJ because I am not fooled by that your drug dealer certificate forger that has embezzled your region dry?

And what exactly should I be ashamed of by stating the obvious fact about this Theif and drug feign?

It is not your fault at all... You are a product of a systematic generational inbreeding and that is why your IQ level is equivalent to that of a field mouse.

Fool

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 15, 2015
The Toronto Forger must always support forgery na.....Birds of the same feather, flock together. That's the fate of APC. Their Leader is a Toronto, and their aspirant is Oluwole.

Fat Shame.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Faraidi(m): 7:59am On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=menesheh post=29803627][/quote]why won't he say so when him too has forged certificate from Toronto

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Maser: 7:59am On Jan 15, 2015
The message is so on point though you may have issues with the messenger. Nigerians don't be gullible by PDP's empty promises. Don't go for another four years of looting and impunity. Time to rescue this country cos our revenue(oil) and security have suffered severe hit under PDP. Buhari can do this job well. Let's give him the chance!
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by diepreyefrank: 7:59am On Jan 15, 2015
So truly Buhari don't have certificate?
This is the highest level of disgrace Nigerians have ever had though I'm not among is cabals... Tinubu has a purpose just like Obaaanjo-Yaradua wise Yoruba man. sorry it won't work this time, I don't see good change coming from APC.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 15, 2015
each time i hear APC goons speak.......my heart glows....they clearly have plans for the future....and i am happy to be a part of that future....jonathan should stop saying "i will" , he had 6 years to prove he did nothing...make him go rest....

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 15, 2015
Suljosh:
most dum.best thing I have ever read on NL. Since your papa belong to this clueless cabal. Are you happy with the present state of our dear country?

Fool, go and demand from your state governor what they did with their unfair share of oil revenue and stop putting your ugly tattooed face in federal matters.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 15, 2015
Myself2:

Can you hear yourself? ?? Asking for the certificate that a candidate claims to have, makes us enemies of state What do they give you guys to smoke in APC
Buhari must present his certificate as it will surely be his albatross, just watch out.That man is a rejected, stale, senile semi illiterate.Not goodffor Nigeria, hence we will stop him.Watch out
Like I said, it is only enemies of the state that will make those ridiculous statement. If you have any objection just go to court and watch it thrown out.
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by brownlord: 8:00am On Jan 15, 2015
Suljosh:

Are you drunk? what is the relationship between Buhari presenting his certificate and the state of the country? Don't you think it's better we remain with the incompetent one we have already than bring a far more incompetent one?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by castrokins(m): 8:00am On Jan 15, 2015
Mr. Tinubu Please Present Buhari's Certificates Not Because PDP Is Asking, But Because Nigerians Are Interested. You're Asking To Lead Nigerians Not PDP. How's This So Difficult? Yesterday On Channels TV Sunrisedaily Programme, A Member Of APC Campaign Team Said "Buhari Mustn't Show Certificates To Proof He Attended School". Where's That Done Please? You Mean I Could Go To Shell And Ask For Engagement Only To Rebuff Questions On My Academic Credentials?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by arewafederation: 8:00am On Jan 15, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Tinubu....Obasanjo....Fashola....Buhari......

If not for misfortune, how can Jonathan be mentioned in the same sentence with the names mentioned above and you think this country does not deserve them? Come May 29th, Tinubu and Buhari will be remembered in history for rescuing Nigeria from the brink of destruction caused by the most useless, corrupt and incompetent leader Nigeria has ever had.

God bless Tinubu...
God bless Buhari...
God bless arewafederation...cool
God bless Nigeria.

Sai Buhari. cheesy
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by OLADD: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=menesheh post=29803627][/quote]

What else do we expect from a drug addict, a cerificate forger and the most fraudulent Nigerian politician. Birds of the same feather flock together. That is the face of APC spewing rubbish and some idiots are shouting "change". Ouch!!!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by DesChyko: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2015
This Tinubu's speech sounds quite stupid.
Celebrities should talk less, really.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by brownlord: 8:02am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:

Why did you submit your credentials to your employer?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Myself2(m): 8:02am On Jan 15, 2015
Suljosh:
Who is the clueless?? Is Buhari the president? He's the forgetful, senile clueless . However may I remibd you that your president remains GEJ and hw may not be doing exactly what I want, but unfortunately APC did not present a candidate that is abreast with current international trends in global economics (not Buhari that days he will go and stabilise the price of crude oil)and is suitable to represent Nigeria in the committee of nations. One that understands what democracy truly means, GEJ is far better than MMB aka Malam Muhammadu Buhari

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Passes Business Reform Bill / Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno / Adamu Remains In Office As Buhari Delays Appointment Of New IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.