Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu (15199 Views)

PDP Lacks Internal Democracy, Says Senator Paulker / Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by kingdaxn: 8:27am On Jan 15, 2015
Wetin be integrity now o, u re all d same
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by brownlord: 8:28am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
If you do the bold, I will head to court and seek for your disqualification by providing evidence. Forgery is another crime, you may be heading to jail and not the government house. Many politicians got their mandate upturned as a result of forgery

Exactly what are Nigerians asking for? at this time, me and so many Nigerians believed buhari forged his way into the NA, he used a forged certificate, reasons for this whole drama.

To prove us wrong, show us the evidence, the same cert he used when entering the N.A is what is needed here, not Msc and other qualifications he acquired as a soldier, (those are to build up his profile)

And don't tell me to go to court, if one can use a forged certificate to enter into the military, then the court can also give a biased judgement.

Just present the certificate that qualified you into the Nigeria Army, Simple

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by sunmike065(m): 8:30am On Jan 15, 2015
If someone spent 6yrs without achieving anything then what can he achieve with 4yrs?

Security e no dey

Economy e no dey

job e no dey,

Infact someone among you guys that is shouting Jonathan name should tell me One thing that he as done successfully pls

Shai... it is a pity that Poverty as Eradicate many nigerians.. ? sad sad sad
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by gratieao: 8:33am On Jan 15, 2015
If APC will manage Nigeria the same way they have managed lagos we will be in trouble. I wonder when APC lagos will sign FOI bill

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by onatisi(m): 8:33am On Jan 15, 2015
sunmike065:
If someone spent 6yrs without achieving anything then what can he achieve with 4yrs?

Security e no dey

Economy e no dey

job e no dey,

Infact someone among you guys that is shouting Jonathan name should tell me One thing that he as done successfully pls

Shai... it is a pity that Poverty as Eradicate many nigerians.. ? sad sad sad

just shaaaraaaap and present the dammed certificate.why is that so complicated and difficult to do and understand. Simple common sense . Haba !!!! Why are some nigerians this d*ft! Jezzz

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by tuborme: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2015
Toronto certificate....fake man. Tunubu!

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
If you do the bold, I will head to court and seek for your disqualification by providing evidence. Forgery is another crime, you may be heading to jail and not the government house. Many politicians got their mandate upturned as a result of forgery
brownlord:

Exactly what are Nigerians asking for? at this time, me and so many Nigerians believed buhari forged his way into the NA, he used a forged certificate, reasons for this whole drama.

To prove us wrong, show us the evidence, the same cert he used when entering the N.A is what is needed here, not Msc and other qualifications he acquired as a soldier, (those are to build up his profile)

And don't tell me to go to court, if one can use a forged certificate to enter into the military, then the court can also give a biased judgement.

If you have any objection GO TO COURT! You don't expect Buhari to oblige such a ridiculous request. Just Go To Court
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 15, 2015
thewarrior72:
cheesy grin Where is buharis M.sc tongue wink
It is no more ssce again? next will be Phd... Carry on
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Habeyy(m): 8:37am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
Only enemies of the state will question Muhammadu Buhari educations/professional qualification
see this deluded guy....now u degrade ur self..
see how u just lose all d respect I have for u....uve set a bad precedent for ur self....shame on u

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by onatisi(m): 8:40am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
If you have any objection GO TO COURT! You don't expect Buhari to oblige such a ridiculous request. Just Go To Court
we won't go to court and give buhari a glorious or martyr ending . WE WILL GO TO THE POLLING UNITS ,where and where he will have no chance to appeal.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Jesusloveyou: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2015
clevvermind:
tinubu ought to be in jail by now.
because ur clueless one don't have courage to do so.but courageous buhari,wil send corrupt gej to jail.GOD bless buhari for d courage.
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by brownlord: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:

No sir, i can't go to to court because i do not have power to compel the court to give justice, you must agree with me our judicial system has not gotten to that level that it gives justice to the ordinary man against a very powerful man like buhari or "company" APC

So asking me to go to court when the general can easily display this credentials is unfair, he is already in the public court.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by arewafederation: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:

Is the judiciary back from strike?grin
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by onatisi(m): 8:50am On Jan 15, 2015
gratieao:
If APC will manage Nigeria the same way they have managed lagos we will be in trouble. I wonder when APC lagos will sign FOI bill
tinubu's comments just confirmed what many political analysts have been suspecting and puzzling about. Why will tinubu and co present a sick ,72 years old ,retired soldier that ruled nigeria 30years ago as their presidential candidate if not because tinubu and co have ulterior motives? Tinubu and his corrupt henchmen will not be allowed to plunge this nation into another constitution crisis again. The northern political class are watching closely and they know that if buhari wins and this certificate sage rears up its head again,osinbajo will be the next president,no wonder tinubu was desperate for the vp slot.
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by folahann(m): 8:50am On Jan 15, 2015
Nobody addressed any of the issues Tinubu stated their. They just attacked his personality straight up.
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2015
Habeyy:
see this deluded guy....now u degrade ur self..
see how u just lose all d respect I have for u....uve set a bad precedent for ur self....shame on u
Very well. Overtime we have talked and explained in this Muhammadu Buhari certificate issue. We have the court, we have INEC, we have Military and we have PVC. The military said they have his certificate copy, his former school USWC confirmed him as a graduate, he attended NDA which we all know and a Military school in britain. Which sensible individual will still question the man just to distract him when they can always head to court?
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Okeikpu(m): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2015
Thiefinubu don't high again...ole! Jaguda! Ekperima...Otondo! Ths r the kind of pple dat so a round angel Buhari ⊙︿⊙(¬_¬)

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by arewafederation: 8:55am On Jan 15, 2015
Okeikpu:
Thiefinubu don't high again...ole! Jaguda! Ekperima...Otondo! Ths r the kind of pple dat so a round angel Buhari ⊙︿⊙(¬_¬)

Should I start listing those around Jonathan? undecided
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by jaymz44: 8:58am On Jan 15, 2015
akom0908:
Sometimes I wonder if those people supporting Goodluck dnt see how people are suffering,a lot of women are single cos the men who are suppose to marry them don't have job,will a jobless man marry?we need to think.Now going to school is not the sure way to success.We need change
joblessness was in Nigeria before Jonathan. Binaries has bn there before & nothing happened.The same old generals who ruled Nigeria before. They put us in d mess we r in.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Jesusloveyou: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2015
brownlord:

u saTANiod make pple laugh,so if he forge cert,to enter army without verification,he can as well submit d same forge certificate,and inec wil not verify,because he has not verify gej cert.beside d constitution did not say it must be ssce,it says a minimul of ssce,so if i bring bsc,even increase my chance of qualification.
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by clevvermind(m): 9:00am On Jan 15, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
because ur clueless one don't have courage to do so.but courageous buhari,wil send corrupt gej to jail.GOD bless buhari for d courage.
buhari is just ranting, he can't do anything. He will not even become the president.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Okeikpu(m): 9:01am On Jan 15, 2015
The claw mark face pple licking Hausa/Fulani's asss since 18BC (・∀・)⊂(・(ェ)・)⊃ Ndi-ara!

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Okeikpu(m): 9:02am On Jan 15, 2015
arewafederation:

Should I start listing those around Jonathan? undecided
Oya ,go on
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by gerona: 9:04am On Jan 15, 2015
IT IS NIGERIA THAT IS ASKING BUHARI TO PRESENT HIS CERTIFICATE AND NOT PDP ONLY. NOW YOU HAVE ANSWERED PDP, TINUBU TELL BUHARI TO ANSWER NIGERIA?

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by discusant: 9:04am On Jan 15, 2015
Quote Asiwaju Tinubu: “The Armed Forces institution… Don’t go through General Buhari, ask the military. After all, he went to Army school – from Cadet School, he got a star. From there, he became Colonel, dem no talk. Then Major, dem no talk, from Brigadier General to General, dem no talk. He went to war and came back, dem no talk. They (military) sent him to Army School in London, he passed; you (military) also sent him to United States where he and white Americans did left, right, left, he passed. He came back and was not removed from the Army. He became Head of State. Nobody talked about his certificate. Since he has been contesting for the presidency, no one complained about his certificate. Now that we begged him to come and rule, they are asking for his certificate. I don’t want to follow a leader who lies.”

Unquote.

This is no excuse for Buhari not showing his basic primary/secondary school certificates as required by law. Any body, including a school drop-out can be mistakenly sent by govt to London or Frankfurt or West Point to learn military training. When the person finishes, the person is awarded any certificate. But those certificates are no waivers, no substitutes to basic primary/secondary education certificates.

Asiwaju should have known better.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by brownlord: 9:05am On Jan 15, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u saTANiod make pple laugh,so if he forge cert,to enter army without verification,he can as well submit d same forge certificate,and inec wil not verify,because he has not verify gej cert.beside d constitution did not say it must be ssce,it says a minimul of ssce,so if i bring bsc,even increase my chance of qualification.

No time to engage nitwit, Nice day

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Okeikpu(m): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2015
Ndia araputago Buhari grin Buhari si naya nokwalu onwe ya ,ndia si ya bia zoba ochichi....oya,angel Buhari, where's ur certificate grin Echi akukwa kpom, imaputa ,ina azo ochichi grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by hubreality(m): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2015
KenSaroWiwa:
Buhari doesn't need a certificate to rule us. What we want is proactiveness and good leadership not a piece of paper. Vote for change Nigerians.
Vote Buhari/Osinbanjo.
I want to believe that this is a typical first hand fight of corruption you guys are campaigning for, where laid down rules will be bent because it's Buhari. Look, corruption is not only when monies are stolen from public treasuries but such as this a typical corrupted manner of expression.

Take it or leave it, corruption cannot be fought by one person better than technology in any part of this world. The same Tinubu is now seeking for approval from someone (OBJ) he condemned as corrupt because of personal interest of candidacy. What integrity are we talking about?

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by fuke(m): 9:46am On Jan 15, 2015
akom0908:
Sometimes I wonder if those people supporting Goodluck dnt see how people are suffering,a lot of women are single cos the men who are suppose to marry them don't have job,will a jobless man marry?we need to think.Now going to school is not the sure way to success.We need change

No they can't see.
Haven't you heard about something called
stomach infrastructure?
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by koikoi2(m): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2015
akom0908:

Illiteracy is disturbing u.

Do u know the number of marriages taking place every Saturday?

An average of 2,700 weddings are conducted every week.

Multiply dat with 52 weeks in a year.

Do u think it's jobless people dat are wedding?

Do d maths and tell me.
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2015
Point of correction,after one star two star then three star before major,Lt col then col, etc. tinubu na civilian pls pardon him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Thugs Storm Enugu Polling Unit, Several Persons Injured / Jang’s NGF Meets Tomorrow, Invites Amaechi,Fashola, Others / Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.