Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,377 members, 7,839,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu (15179 Views)

PDP Lacks Internal Democracy, Says Senator Paulker / Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
dunkem21:
You got it wrong, Tinubu. Nigerians are demanding for the certificates of intending leaders of our land not the PDP. ..or are you saying that Nigerians also lack integrity.

If tinubu and company wants the certificate demand on Gmb to end then he should call on all his boys in both national house of assembly to expunge sec 131 (d) of the 1999 constitution before febuary 14th or Gmb should simply comply with the dictates of the constitution.

Sec 131 (d) has always been there before gmb started nursing his presidential ambition.

This is a constitutional democracy or is it not?

The constitution is not ambiguous about what should be done so all these explanations of buhari going to cadet, usa or uk or taking pictures with whites is irrelevant and dumb rather the constitution simply asked for a FSL Cert or its equivalent and not all these tales.

To the best of my knowledge based on what has being published, buhari has not provided any of the two (his fsl cert. or its equivalent).
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Myself2(m): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
Like I said, it is only enemies of the state that will make those ridiculous statement. If you have any objection just go to court and watch it thrown out.

Not so fast
You're not getting off so easy cheesy cheesy cheesy see how difficult it is defending the indefensibleSupporting Buhari has become an embarrassing venture.

You talk about going to court,we're already in the court of public opinion and you are running scared and shame-faced looking for an escape route.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
Myself2:

Not so fast
You're not getting off so easy cheesy cheesy cheesy see how difficult it is defending the indefensibleSupporting Buhari has become an embarrassing venture.

You talk about going to court,we're already in the court of public opinion and you are running scared and shame-faced looking for an escape route.
The law of public opinion support the amiable general, but the TANoids won't take the verdict. Please, Go to court
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by onatisi(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
A political tsunami will sweep across nigeria politics come february 14. A lot of these corrupt ,selfish and greedy politicians parading themselves as progressives and opposition groups will cease to exist . They will be washed and wiped away,the old brigade of politicians that plunged this nation into its present mess and complication will no longer be relevant,people like obj,tinubu ,annenih and co will have their chapter closed in the scheme of nigeria politics. A new political party will arise from the ashes of apc and other groups,a vibrant party that will be filled with intelligent young nigerians. They will be the ones that will take pdp headlong in 2019, they will be the credible opposition party nigerians have been yearning for. It is obvious and clear to majority of nigerians now that apc is just as bad or even worse than pdp. I forsee a better nigeria ,I can see the light at the end of this dark tunnel. We will get there ,but the bitter truth is apc isn't the party that can or will take nigeria to that promised land.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Agwaso: 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
Maybe he doesn't need certificate to rule your village but Nigerian electoral act says that for a person to be qualified to run for presidency of the federal republic of Nigeria, He must be a Nigerian, He must be registered or supported by a political party, And He must have a minimum of School cert. My brother that is the requirement to contest. If He doesn't meet the requirement, He should step aside.
KenSaroWiwa:
Buhari doesn't need a certificate to rule us. What we want is proactiveness and good leadership not a piece of paper. Vote for change Nigerians.
Vote Buhari/Osinbanjo.
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by KenSaroWiwa: 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
Agwaso:
Maybe he doesn't need certificate to rule your village but Nigerian electoral act says that for a person to be qualified to run for presidency of the federal republic of Nigeria, He must be a Nigerian, He must be registered or supported by a political party, And He must have a minimum of School cert. My brother that is the requirement to contest. If He doesn't meet the requirement, He should step aside.
Certificates mean nothing in leadership my dear. Is GEJ any better than a toddler just starting creche?
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by afbstrategies: 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
Redoil:
go out and shut the door

Now you can shut the door because you are already out lol!
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by phemray(m): 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
Its simple,Those PDP followers that hve feelings for GMB are requesting for his certificate. if he shows u what will u do for him? so try to be constructive. or are u people saying 'if show your certificate all PDP will decamp to APC and vote buhari'. so shall it be Amen. Tinubu hand might not clean but metion only 1 person in PDP that has clean hand including GEJ, IBB, OBJ, GOWON but God can use the bad guys to bring the better person and make a change. Tinubu no fear jail afterall OBJ, SHAGARi, BUhari n other prominient nigerians was there B4. so making
it easier to put all d new generation corrupt leaders in PDP and APC and d rest of the party in jail.

CHANGE A MUST
VOTE GMB
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Myself2(m): 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Coming from a drug baron illiterate claiming to be a Toronto graduate. .why am I surprised?

A pig will always be a pig
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Myself2(m): 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
phemray:

CHANGE A MUST
VOTE GMB

Who or what is GMB? do you mean GAMBO?, who is GAMBO? Does he have a certificate
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Myself2(m): 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
The law of public opinion support the amiable general, but the TANoids won't take the verdict. Please, Go to court

Point of correction, Buhari is not an authentic general. Well that's for another day.
The court of public opinion just want him to show us or even flash his certificate, but the lying "general" obviously does not have it and APC e-ratts want to sweep the scandal under the carpet. Well the people have yanked off the carpet, no hiding place for you

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by onatisi(m): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
phemray:
Its simple,Those PDP followers that hve feelings for GMB are requesting for his certificate. if he shows u what will u do for him? so try to be constructive. or are u people saying 'if show your certificate all PDP will decamp to APC and vote buhari'. so shall it be Amen. Tinubu hand might not clean but metion only 1 person in PDP that has clean hand including GEJ, IBB, OBJ, GOWON but God can use the bad guys to bring the better person and make a change. Tinubu no fear jail afterall OBJ, SHAGARi, BUhari n other prominient nigerians was there B4. so making
it easier to put all d new generation corrupt leaders in PDP and APC and d rest of the party in jail.

CHANGE A MUST
VOTE GMB
Show the dammed certificate which he claims to have and close the chapter once and for all.why is that so difficult for u to let it sink in ?
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by ochibaoda: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tinubu is on target, Buhari got my vote. Gej supporters can hug a transformer.
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Myself2(m): 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
ochibaoda:
Tinubu is on target, Buhari got my vote. Gej supporters can hug a transformer.

Evaporate from this thread you disgusting shitface,who gives a flying fvck whether you vote for the lying,conniving,pretentious Buhari or not.This thread is about his damn certificate he lied about having.We won't be demanding for it if he had quietly sat down in his cocoon to enjoy his loot from his previous forays in government.But since he seeks the highest office in the land,the onus is on him to show us he is qualified.So shove your transformer up your arrse.
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Myself2(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
onatisi:
Show the dammed certificate which he claims to have and close the chapter once and for all.why is that so difficult for u to let it sink in ?

As simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by Remarkable: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=menesheh post=29803627][/quote]

Yoruba man; him go talk pass woman.
(yet ot awu-ghi- l'ezhi)
Re: PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu by onatisi(m): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
The simple truth is tinuburuku and obj knew about this certificate issue even before buhari won the ticket. It was because of this that they supported him knowing fully well they can always use the issue to blackmail buhari . But what they didn't plan for was nigerian getting to know about it,the idea was if he could escape the issue twice before then he will or can escape it again.they never bargained that nigerians will be vocal about it . The question many nigerians should be asking apc and tinuburuku is why support a candidate who has issues around his neck? Why are they desperate to make someone who is likely to be impeached as president? Why present a sick 72 year old man as presidential candidate knowing fully well the rigours of the office? How will buhari that is already collapsing on stage be able to work under the stressful load of his office ? Why make a sick man a president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Refuses Abba Kyari, ACP Ubua Bail Over Alleged Drug Deal / Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano / Former U.S. Officials urge Biden to Back WTO's selection of Okonjo-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.