Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Ladies,whats Ur Choice Of A Man who Cheats? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,whats Ur Choice Of A Man who Cheats? (917 Views)

Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note / Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media / Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,whats Ur Choice Of A Man who Cheats? by bullabong(m): 6:40am On Jan 15, 2015
I was just thinking about life and love when this thought crossed my mind......What choice of Man cheat ladies would prefer?The chronic womanizer who will sleep even with a prostitute and never has any emotion towards them. Or the psychological womanizer who would make those ladies fond of him and would go to any length just to keep him. And guys,which category to u fall into?I am of the latter .
So ladies, speak or forever hold your peace. grin
Re: Ladies,whats Ur Choice Of A Man who Cheats? by Mynd44: 6:42am On Jan 15, 2015
Must you accept a cheat?
Re: Ladies,whats Ur Choice Of A Man who Cheats? by Activity77(m): 6:45am On Jan 15, 2015
@op no matter how u paint it,all na d same
Re: Ladies,whats Ur Choice Of A Man who Cheats? by bullabong(m): 6:48am On Jan 15, 2015
Mynd44:
Must you accept a cheat?
unfortunately yes for the women. Most ladies just look the other way when it happens, after they may have battled to change him and failed.
Re: Ladies,whats Ur Choice Of A Man who Cheats? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 15, 2015
call a spade ....SPADE...

never mistake a spade for a SPOON!!!!

cheater na cheater!!!
Re: Ladies,whats Ur Choice Of A Man who Cheats? by bullabong(m): 6:51am On Jan 15, 2015
Mynd44:
Must you accept a cheat?
For goodness sake,Hilary Clinton accepted it.So d answer is unfortunately yes for the women. Most ladies just look the other way when it happens, after they may have battled to change him and failed. And that's why this question was born. A chronic cheat will never divorce cos he never goes for the ladies who r likely to love him.But the psychological cheat operates from her mind making her feel hopeless without him and seeks to keep him.
Re: Ladies,whats Ur Choice Of A Man who Cheats? by bullabong(m): 7:19am On Jan 15, 2015
Activity77:
@op no matter how u paint it,all na d same
Yes. I know they are both one and the same but they also fall into harmful and disastrous categories,because one breaks the home and the other doesn't.
Re: Ladies,whats Ur Choice Of A Man who Cheats? by bullabong(m): 7:22am On Jan 15, 2015
patrickdarlins:

cheater na cheater!!!
In as much as we all condemn it,we know it still happens and will forever remain.So why not find a way to make the habit less destructive.
Re: Ladies,whats Ur Choice Of A Man who Cheats? by Activity77(m): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2015
bullabong:
Yes. I know they are both one and the same but they also fall into harmful and disastrous categories,because one breaks the home and the other doesn't.

Your just trying to justify the latter,both will break the homes @op..

A cheater is a cheater...QED
Re: Ladies,whats Ur Choice Of A Man who Cheats? by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:45am On Jan 15, 2015
must he cheat ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies,whats Ur Choice Of A Man who Cheats? by fijiano202(m): 7:51am On Jan 15, 2015
patrickdarlins:

cheater na cheater!!!
bros if spoon no dey some ladies can manage spade....some even prefer shovel
Re: Ladies,whats Ur Choice Of A Man who Cheats? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 15, 2015
fijiano202:
bros if spoon do dey some ladies can manage spade....some even prefer shovel
i don laff tire
Re: Ladies,whats Ur Choice Of A Man who Cheats? by major466(m): 8:30am On Jan 15, 2015
Responsible ladies don't like woman wrappers.
Re: Ladies,whats Ur Choice Of A Man who Cheats? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 15, 2015
Why would he cheat in the first place?
Re: Ladies,whats Ur Choice Of A Man who Cheats? by bullabong(m): 9:54am On Jan 15, 2015
kristina1:
Why would he cheat in the first place?
We still go back to the same thing,"Denial". Why should he cheat Yet They keep on cheating everyday and you keep on asking why he should cheat grin
Re: Ladies,whats Ur Choice Of A Man who Cheats? by Agybabe(f): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2015
I prefer he does it without any attachment whatsoever. lipsrsealed

But he should always pray, that I don't catch him. shocked
Re: Ladies,whats Ur Choice Of A Man who Cheats? by bullabong(m): 10:47am On Jan 15, 2015
Agybabe:
I prefer he does it without any attachment whatsoever. lipsrsealed

But he should always pray, that I don't catch him. shocked
Now you r talking grin .But calm down when u catch him o!
Re: Ladies,whats Ur Choice Of A Man who Cheats? by 2SWT(f): 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
none
Re: Ladies,whats Ur Choice Of A Man who Cheats? by bullabong(m): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
2SWT:
none
ok

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material ( Counter Thread) / Advice To Married Or Yet To Marry Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.