Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? (28872 Views)

My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by CreativeLuvDoc: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
Yes.
Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by crackkhaus: 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordReed:
5minsmadness, crackhaus,
pickabeau1
I have thought about this some more and though this is coming late, I still wish say I now understand what you meant in saying a person could make a mistake in cheating.

Also I thought I had made this admission earlier but I can't find the post here.
Hahahaha... The nostalgia.
I had to read every single page of the thread again to refresh my memory... and to think that five years ago, my comments here are exactly the same as I would have made today. I'm impressed with myself cheesy

So what changed your mind?
Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by LordReed(m): 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
crackkhaus:

Hahahaha... The nostalgia.
I had to read every single page of the thread again to refresh my memory... and to think that five years ago, my comments here are exactly the same as I would have made today. I'm impressed with myself cheesy

So what changed your mind?

Understanding. Cheating is a mistake of judgement, a lapse in the way a person determines what their action should be.
Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by crackkhaus: 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordReed:

Understanding. Cheating is a mistake of judgement, a lapse in the way a person determines what their action should be.
Right...and by that, the cheater also develops a better awareness of the things that led to this mistake of judgement, is able to correct it and do very well to avoid a reoccurrence.

As such, a cheat is not always going to remain a cheat once they have recognized their error and made changes.

2 Likes

Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by LordReed(m): 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
crackkhaus:

Right...and by that, the cheater also develops a better awareness of the things that led to this mistake of judgement, is able to correct it and do very well to avoid a reoccurrence.

As such, a cheat is not always going to remain a cheat once they have recognized their error and made changes.

True.

2 Likes

Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 8:54am On Mar 16, 2020
LordReed:
5minsmadness, crackhaus,
pickabeau1
I have thought about this some more and though this is coming late, I still wish say I now understand what you meant in saying a person could make a mistake in cheating.

Also I thought I had made this admission earlier but I can't find the post here.

Noted. As we get older and wiser/more experienced we see that everything isn't simple black and white.

1 Like

Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 8:54am On Mar 16, 2020
crackkhaus:

Simple logic for those who want to see it.

1 Like

Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by crackkhaus: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2020
5minsmadness:

Look at this man.. cheesy

Are you still on NL?
Where you disappear go since...
Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
crackkhaus:

Look at this man.. cheesy

Are you still on NL?
Where you disappear go since...

Lol grin
I pop in once in a long while
I realised I had more interesting things to do with my timecheesy
Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by bukatyne(f): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
5minsmadness:

Noted. As we get older and wiser/more experienced we see that everything isn't simple black and white.

Are you still alive?!

Happy new years.
Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by bukatyne(f): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
5minsmadness:

You know this your thread is/was really for men especially Nigerian?

Often times, women 'forgive' cheating husbands.
Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
bukatyne:

Are you still alive?!

Happy new years.
Na you wan kee me before?? undecided

Same to you smiley
Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by emmaodet: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Can you answer these questions?

- do you think a Smoker will quit smoking because of relationship or marriage?
What of an Alcoholic or alcohol consumer?
What of a woman beater?
What of a drug taker?
Do you think a stingy partner will become selfless are open handed after marriage?

Answer all these questions then we can start from there.
Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by crackkhaus: 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
5minsmadness:

Lol grin
I pop in once in a long while
I realised I had more interesting things to do with my timecheesy
Nah I'm not buying that. grin

You wouldn't create a goodbye thread if it was just about time to do more interesting things.

That aside, welcome back...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BEATING YOUR KIDS; Discipline Or Abuse? / Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) / 5 Generations Photo A Nigerian Man Shared To Celebrate Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.