Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

How I Engage With APC Supporters And Win Them Over Offline. Part 1 (Corruption) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Engage With APC Supporters And Win Them Over Offline. Part 1 (Corruption) (8658 Views)

Supporters And Friends Abandon Metuh In Court - Sahara Reporters / Memos To GMB: No 1 - Corruption / (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Engage With APC Supporters And Win Them Over Offline. Part 1 (Corruption) by holatin(m): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

The APC is quick to blame Jonathan for all that goes wrong in Nigeria but unwilling to give him credit for all thats right ‪#‎IwillvoteforGEJ‬
no matter the wraps used in wrapping a poison, its still a poison.
Re: How I Engage With APC Supporters And Win Them Over Offline. Part 1 (Corruption) by munex007(m): 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
Dear intelligent Nigerian - Are You Aware?
• That Skye Bank Plc Chairman, Chief Tunde Ayeni bought Nigeria's moribund M-TEL/NITEL for $252M?
Are You Aware?
• That Skye Bank Plc Chairman, Chief Tunde Ayeni bought the Ibadan (PHCN) Disco Distribution?
Are You Aware?

• That Skye Bank Plc Chairman, Chief Tunde Ayeni bought Mainstreet Bank Plc for #120B for skyebank to acquire mainstreet bank?
Are You Aware?

• That Skye Bank Plc Chairman, Chief Tunde Ayeni donated a whopping N2Billion to President Goodluck's re-election fund on Saturday 20th December?
Are You Aware?
• That President Goodluck Jonathan just
after 2 days of receiving # 2B donation from Skye Bank Plc chairman, has approved increase in tariff of PHCN?
...................    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .....................
It's unfortunate that people who support
Jonathan misrule to continue think they are doing Buhari harm. The only harm being done is to themselves and every other Nigerian. By 2019, our country would have been completely sold to the highest bidder and nothing will be left for us, honest and hard-working Nigerians if u allow PDP to continue. !!!.
• If you hate Buhari because he is a Muslim, at least look at his Vice, he is a Pastor. • If you hate Buhari because he doesn't have a "Primary Six certificate", as some ignorants are claiming, look at his Vice, he is a Professor of Law. • If you fear that as a formal military leader, Buhari may have the tendency of not upholding the rule of law, then look at his Vice, he is a distinguished Lawyer and a Senior Advocate of Nigeria.• Even if you think Buhari has nothing to offer, he cannot be as hopeless, corrupt and harmful to Nigerians as Jonathan's Government. !!• You have no reason to allow this corrupt administration of GEJ / PDP to continue till 2019 when you can booth them out now.• Vote wisely. Be intelligent.
Re: How I Engage With APC Supporters And Win Them Over Offline. Part 1 (Corruption) by genearts(m): 1:39am On Jan 20, 2015
I'm so surprised dat som ppl are falling for dis "prevention" response of gej to d issue of corruption. Jona neva tot dat d corruption would b d main issue in dis campaign and wen buhari was singin d anti-corruption song and ppl wer listening he was rattled ans had to come up wit a dumb reaponse of prevention as if we are fools.
Re: How I Engage With APC Supporters And Win Them Over Offline. Part 1 (Corruption) by braivheart: 7:33am On Apr 06, 2015
It appears you couldn't "convince" enough people.
Re: How I Engage With APC Supporters And Win Them Over Offline. Part 1 (Corruption) by 1Rebel: 7:11am On Oct 12, 2017
Re: How I Engage With APC Supporters And Win Them Over Offline. Part 1 (Corruption) by taretoofine(m): 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
RedArrow:
Buhari till GEJ admits that STEALING IS CORRUPTION

You talked about two main strategies of fighting corruption, Prevention and Prosecution. What's wrong in applying both simultaneously?

Have you won me over
how are you just saw this comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

North Is Not One / 2017 Budget: Upkeep Of Presidential Jets Gulps N2.4bn / Enugu North LGA Elders Council Endorse Sen.ayogu Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.