Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

The "Clueless" President I Fell In Love With - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The "Clueless" President I Fell In Love With (1488 Views)

”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade / Nigeria: From One Clueless President To Another Clueless President? / President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "Clueless" President I Fell In Love With by clefstone(m): 9:20am On Jan 15, 2015
They call him clueless, shoeless, balless; the most chastized president Nigeria has ever had. One of the most used word for him is clueless. And I had to check the free dictionary online to get a definition for the word clueless.

CLUELESS: totally uninformed about what is going on

This word is often used on him by opposition and ordinary citizens.

Once he was taunted as being used by his predecessor, he proved them wrong when he fell apart with the same man who would go on to write series of letters to undermine him. And in one of those letters he wrote that the clueless one had snipers (too much american movies) ready to eliminate opposition. It was a curious accusation since political killings had been non existent compared to when the writer, Mr Nigeria, or maybe Mr 'clueful' was president. An assassinated ex-attorney General comes to mind.

He is not an eloquent speaker like Prof. Soyinka, and not from an affluent background like Emir Sanusi, but he has cluelessly built more roads than any past head of state, more schools than any govt in the world. Some of us saw moving trains for the first time in our lives, all thanks to 6yrs of cluelessness.

And the insurgents sprung up leaving him clueless again. But he pushed them up to a confined location, keeping most of Nigeria safe, while the clueful elite from those regions stood arms folded not minding d carnage. Shouting foul with orgasmic joy while their Children killed and maimed.

And in all of this I wonder, who really is clueless? If it's my president, then I stand for cluelessness and I'm in luv with the clueless one

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The "Clueless" President I Fell In Love With by DesChyko: 9:28am On Jan 15, 2015
When I observe how highly flawed comments are made against the president, I always say

"Blind Ignorance does mislead thee.
Oh Ye Mortals, open thine eyes".. -Leonardo Da Vinci.

Our problem is that we're often too lazy to find out how wrong our 'truths' are. We are not willing to accept that what we believe are wrong and that is why we cannot learn by proving ourselves right.

'Clueless' is a term many of his detractors use and it has stuck fast like a nickname, and nicknames count for nothing..(I've seen peasants called 'Chairman'). I can assure you that half the people calling him 'clueless' here cannot define clueless by heart.

I think he's a cute president, compared to his predecessors, defying many odds. I also think his detractors are doing a nice job of creating a nuisance of themselves;at least, they've won over lazy and most unlearned Nigerians.

And even as he hasn't done the best he can, his potential and his status as a 'Thinking Man' will ensure he gets my vote. Obasanjo is probably pissed Jonathan hasn't gone in like he did in Odi '99.

4 Likes

Re: The "Clueless" President I Fell In Love With by SeverusSnape(m): 9:33am On Jan 15, 2015
Oh!...This is touching.
**crying** cry cry cry

My Jona.

5 Likes

Re: The "Clueless" President I Fell In Love With by major466(m): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2015
I never fully understood the full meaning of the word "Clueless" till Buhari (lord Rahl) made the following statement: I will stabilize international price of crude oil and protect the Nigerian economy with soldiers.

9 Likes

Re: The "Clueless" President I Fell In Love With by epicure(m): 10:51am On Jan 15, 2015
he might have built schools but how many if his children school there...none because he knows it will take longer than normal to graduate....4yr course turns 5 or 6 without spilling.... just tired of we will do dis and that and not seeing them work well.
Re: The "Clueless" President I Fell In Love With by saintopus(m): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2015
epicure:
he might have built schools but how many if his children school there...none because he knows it will take longer than normal to graduate....4yr course turns 5 or 6 without spilling.... just tired of we will do dis and that and not seeing them work well.

Is building schools part of cluelessness too? Just want to know cos I have forgoten its meaning!

1 Like

Re: The "Clueless" President I Fell In Love With by dlox147(m): 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
epicure:
all his kids including his adopted kids all school and are still schooling in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: The "Clueless" President I Fell In Love With by Unemadu: 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
major466:
I never fully understood the full meaning of the word "Clueless" till Buhari (lord Rahl) made the following statement: I will stabilize international price of crude oil and protect the Nigerian economy with soldiers.
Re: The "Clueless" President I Fell In Love With by PassingShot(m): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Jonathan took meaning of clueless to another level when he, a "PhD" holder said:

1. Mere stealing Nigerians call corruption

2. "How much did Nwobodo stole that he was jailed ..."

Imagine his grammar as a PhD holder and imagine the lack of substance in every speech he makes.

He is nothing but Mr. Clueless!
Re: The "Clueless" President I Fell In Love With by clefstone(m): 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
PassingShot:
Jonathan took meaning of clueless to another level when he, a "PhD" holder said:

Imagine his grammar as a PhD holder and imagine the lack of substance in every speech he makes.

yes he is mr clueless, and that's why I love him

2 Likes

Re: The "Clueless" President I Fell In Love With by epicure(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2015
saintopus:

Is building schools part of cluelessness too? Just want to know cos I have forgoten its meaning!
its not,but building and rendering it useless is.u built schools and allowed almost 6mths strike,that's been
clueless
Re: The "Clueless" President I Fell In Love With by ramonchang(m): 11:49am On Jan 18, 2015
clefstone:
yes he is mr clueless, and that's why I love him
look man
nobody is sayin coruption is new in naija infact we re rated high in dah aspect ,dats no news buh wots surprisin is hw awa presidnt reactd to dis stealin isnt corruption ow no isnt dah disgustin
com how else ll u xplain cluelessness wen awa ppresidnt said boko haram re awa siblings n u cnt begin to kil em
re u nt appald wen d president now begins to contradict himself sayin mend tried to kil im afta he had once defended em
its undastandabl if u tel us u lik him cos hes frm sam region as u re in otherword monkey no fine im mmaammaa lyk am buh its highly unacceptabl wen u say clueslessness doesnt define dah man
befor u begin to habor any hatred leme quickli say dah as far as am concernd Gej has tried at least he didnt legalize homosexuality upon all d pressur he tried in transportation railway in particular buh al in al gej disapointd cos we xpectd mor frm a man of his calibr n we av to let im knw by voting im out so dah wen d nxt presidnt comes in he/she ll knw dah awa votes reali cn make heaven fal.
Re: The "Clueless" President I Fell In Love With by Dewze(m): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
epicure:

Institiutional change is what you need.

2 Likes

Re: The "Clueless" President I Fell In Love With by anath(m): 8:17pm On May 03, 2018
DesChyko:
When I observe how highly flawed comments are made against the president, I always say

"Blind Ignorance does mislead thee.
Oh Ye Mortals, open thine eyes".. -Leonardo Da Vinci.

Our problem is that we're often too lazy to find out how wrong our 'truths' are. We are not willing to accept that what we believe are wrong and that is why we cannot learn by proving ourselves right.
'Clueless' is a term many of his detractors use and it has stuck fast like a nickname, and nicknames count for nothing..(I've seen peasants called 'Chairman'). I can assure you that half the people calling him 'clueless' here cannot define clueless by heart.

I think he's a cute president, compared to his predecessors, defying many odds. I also think his detractors are doing a nice job of creating a nuisance of themselves;at least, they've won over lazy and most unlearned Nigerians.

And even as he hasn't done the best he can, his potential and his status as a 'Thinking Man' will ensure he gets my vote. Obasanjo is probably pissed Jonathan hasn't gone in like he did in Odi '99.

What a prophet! Read it again u will see the lazy youth also on ur comment. Nice bro

2 Likes

Re: The "Clueless" President I Fell In Love With by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:46pm On May 03, 2018
PassingShot:

Let's talk about Mr integrity

1 Like

Re: The "Clueless" President I Fell In Love With by saarumann: 8:56pm On May 03, 2018
The rejected stone in 2015 is now the corner stone today. While the so call corner stone in 2015 has turned out to be a huge pile of sand.

2 Likes

Re: The "Clueless" President I Fell In Love With by deji68: 10:18pm On May 03, 2018
abio , even as Google free reach grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of A Vickers MK.3 Eagle Tank Recaptured From Boko Haram In Maiduguri / Chad Can Decimate Boko Haram In Under A Year...shame On Nigeria / Atiku Abubakar Is The Highest Employer Of Labour In Adamawa State - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.