Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

What's The Secret? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Secret? (1002 Views)

The Secret To Better Sexual Life / See What Girls Normally Do In The Secret / The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Secret? by bmoses(f): 10:38am On Jan 15, 2015
I always love to admire ladies with flat belly and i begin to wonder what they eat or do to have flat belly. i know some are natural but some are made. please who know what i can take or do to have flat belly because i really want the flat belly, i wanna look sexy. *winks* pls i need ur mature advise, thanks.
Re: What's The Secret? by delaw6(m): 11:05am On Jan 15, 2015
Just upgrade ya sef. STOP eating too much . Incase u need more info pls consult me for more. Or email me on adadazuola@gmail.com
Re: What's The Secret? by Oahray: 11:10am On Jan 15, 2015
Workout. Do situps and stuff, and don't eat too much. In some persons, the belly is one of the first places the body stores excess fat.
Re: What's The Secret? by 2SWT(f): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2015
Do exercises

sit ups, press ups and skipping

try hold you breath for some minutes then release [helps alot]

eat more fruits and less food

chew food properly before swallowing (especially eba, akpu, fufu etc)

you can also try some herbal slimming products

they all helped me get my flat belly am sure they'll work for you also
Re: What's The Secret? by Oahray: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2015
2SWT:
Do exercises

sit ups, press ups and skipping

try hold you breath for some minutes then release [helps alot]

eat more fruits and less food

chew food properly before swallowing (especially eba, akpu, fufu etc)

you can also try some herbal slimming products

they all helped me get my flat belly am sure they'll work for you also
picture of your flat belly or isalie tongue
Re: What's The Secret? by Hazardd(m): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2015
lets see the pix of your belly first
Re: What's The Secret? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2015
Re: What's The Secret? by AfricanApple(f): 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
all what the people above are telling you to do will make you slim all over, and I doubt that's what you want.

just love yourself the way you are, you can still be sexy even if you don't have flat tummy.
Re: What's The Secret? by Sweetmarriage: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
bmoses:
I always love to admire ladies with flat belly and i begin to wonder what they eat or do to have flat belly. i know some are natural but some are made. please who know what i can take or do to have flat belly because i really want the flat belly, i wanna look sexy. *winks* pls i need ur mature advise, thanks.

Helo. I want to post your question to our facebook page for more responses. On facebook search for Nigerian Papalette. We've got many married women there also. But i need your permission first.
Re: What's The Secret? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
Just do sit ups regularly ,thats all .
Re: What's The Secret? by Lisaflex(f): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
Always tk ur dinner early n do sit up morning n 9t
Re: What's The Secret? by bmoses(f): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
thanks alot for your advise, i appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

How A Guy Was Disgraced By Prophecy / 6 Things You Must Do To Make Her Happy. / The Booty Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.