Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

How A Guy Was Disgraced By Prophecy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Guy Was Disgraced By Prophecy (1002 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Guy Was Disgraced By Prophecy by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
I went for a night service and sat next to a guy. I could overhear him try to strike a convo with a babe sitted beside him. he told her he's a 200L accounting student. I just kept my cool until the service kicked off. when it was time for prophecies, d man of God called him out and point to him he had a foundational prob which hinders everybody in his family from exceeding SSCE. d mic was directed to him and he said it's true,that he finished sec sch since 2011 but has been unable to further. he aFfirmed he's not yet in the univ. I cud see the shame registered on his face when he returned to his seat. now I'm asking u fellow NLanders, if u were that girl, how wud u react to his lies?
Re: How A Guy Was Disgraced By Prophecy by iceberylin(m): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
eminentme:
I met this guy in church
waitn you smoke undecided
Re: How A Guy Was Disgraced By Prophecy by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
iceberylin:
waitn you smoke undecided
hehehe bro I don complete my jist for tonyt..
Re: How A Guy Was Disgraced By Prophecy by xpac01(m): 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lol. Real disgracing.
Re: How A Guy Was Disgraced By Prophecy by Ploy(m): 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
I'ld pretend nothing had happen between us before
Re: How A Guy Was Disgraced By Prophecy by Baddestguyp(m): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
shocked
Re: How A Guy Was Disgraced By Prophecy by Jerryphat(m): 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
(^^^)
Re: How A Guy Was Disgraced By Prophecy by thegoodone2(m): 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
himmm
Re: How A Guy Was Disgraced By Prophecy by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
this is not a Light shame but VERY HEAVY SHAME!!! D Prophesy has carried out the right work @ d right time hehehe
Re: How A Guy Was Disgraced By Prophecy by lilmax(m): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
cheesy
Re: How A Guy Was Disgraced By Prophecy by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2015
I'd simply look @ him and smile wen he comes back to his seating position..... Them no born am well gan make him look me back.gringringrin
That smile alone has passed d message..no need to talk.

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Must Do To Make Her Happy. / The Booty Call / Please I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.