Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

How Can I Spend The Rest Of My Life With Just One Person???? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Spend The Rest Of My Life With Just One Person???? (3253 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness / When She Says She's Coming To Spend The Night - PIC +18 / Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Spend The Rest Of My Life With Just One Person???? by Doclight(m): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
I wouldn't like polygamy!
Neobulletzz:
Options are available....u can choose polygamous marriage so u will spend it with as many as u want
Re: How Can I Spend The Rest Of My Life With Just One Person???? by Doclight(m): 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
No but i want legal kids
elguaje:
Na by force
Re: How Can I Spend The Rest Of My Life With Just One Person???? by InZA: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hollyb:
That is why it's good to marry your best friend, someone you are comfortable with so that wen the passion dies down at least there will be something to continue with and that friendship can even reignite the passion. And again its a matter of determination that no matter what! I want to be with this person,

Well said

There's nothing that can be better than marrying not just someone you love... But someone you're genuinely friends with.... People have friends for 50,60years and they don't get tired of each other ....So really it's really the best thing to get married to your friend.

Then again as Hollyb has so rightly said, it's involves a lot of conscious personal commitment, Can you ever get tired of being your parent's child or being your brother's/sister's sibling?... That's how it is in marriage too, you should learn to be committed to that person for life and enjoy it.
Re: How Can I Spend The Rest Of My Life With Just One Person???? by JoeCutie(m): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
Doclight:
Smh!serious misconception!
Oh, serious misconception? So you knew the ideal thing before? Use your time wisely, bro.
Re: How Can I Spend The Rest Of My Life With Just One Person???? by Hollyb(f): 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
InZA:

Well said

There's nothing that can be better than marrying not just someone you love... But someone you're genuinely friends with.... People have friends for 50,60years and they don't get tired of each other ....So really it's really the best thing to get married to your friend.

Then again as Hollyb has so rightly said, it's involves a lot of conscious personal commitment, Can you ever get tired of being your parent's child or being your brother's/sister's sibling?... That's how it is in marriage too, you should learn to be committed to that person for life and enjoy it.
wow thanks for the expansion of the point. You couldn,t have said it better

1 Like

Re: How Can I Spend The Rest Of My Life With Just One Person???? by Sweetmarriage: 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
Doclight:
Go ahead Sir/ma'am

Go ahead to the page to see what people are saying. I'm posting it now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Females With Round Faces/prominent Foreheads / She Left Without Saying Goodbye?...guys Treat Your Woman Right Today / Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.