Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. (6486 Views)

The Evil In Nigeria New 100 Naira Note / Why Do People Reject The New ₦100 Note? / Buhari's Twitter Condemnation Not Acceptable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by shawwal1(m): 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]

Same here in yeeboela land, they refuse it as well. Maybe its cos of too much akpu in there brain.
Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by wordcat(m): 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]

Same here in Yoruba land, they refuse it as well. Maybe its cos of too much amala in there brain.

Go and take your drugs pls
Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by constance500: 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
saintneo:
The only 100naira note I got last year is still in my wallet, I refuse to spend it until it is everywhere. I just like that note ...... mmuaaaah!

grin keep am till you born pikin

1 Like

Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by shawwal1(m): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]

Same here in yeeboela land, they refuse it as well. Maybe its cos of too much akpu in there brain.
Here in Minna people are rejecting the new N100 note.
Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by saintneo(m): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
constance500:

grin keep am till you born pikin
lol!
Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by bettercreature(m): 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
I dont blame them they probably heard about zionist sign on it
Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by bettercreature(m): 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
Redoil:
Even in mos part of oyo state people are refusing it. Methink it might be due to the high illitracy level among them.
Its not cos of illitracy its simply because its fake are seriously circulating
Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by aderonila18: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
It simply means that the government hasn't done enough engliment, it's not just about people in the north. The note looks different from the others and this is Nigeria where people are rightly cautious .

3 Likes

Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by Frankenstein: 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
It's because of the alleged Jewish symbol on the note.
Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by docsholz(m): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
Thread went tribal before it even hit d 7th comment, I love nl
Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by Ikengawo: 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
what percentage of the Nigerian economy does the north hold for this to even matter? Let them refuse money and blame their poverty on kwarrapshan, Igbos and Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
Let them keep on rejecting it when CBN stop the circulation of the old note na that body go tell them what's up na mango tree leaves they will start using instead.
Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by Samchelsea(m): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
berem:
I saw the money for the first time yesterday when it was given to me as change. I wanted to use it and buy something from a bread seller and she refused to collect it. Why? She said it is fake!
Sister mi just say you wanted to buy agege bread na..lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by raumdeuter: 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
Anyone who doesnt accept can print his own

1 Like

Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by dustydee: 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
I haven't seen CBN adverts on the introduction of the new notes. People may not be familiar with the new notes and that may be why it is being refused.

2 Likes

Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by Bruteforce1o1: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
wordcat:

My senile father need treatment

Ok, goodluck
Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by experimentist: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]

gringringrin

We call that type of brain 'stodgy' here in France. grin
Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by cirmuell(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
It's true. Not necessarily north, it's anywhere there's a large population of muslim(i think it's about the arabic thing that was removed)...I've seen an okada guy who refused it. Story is not the same in Nasarawa & ABJ tho.
Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by arewafederation: 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
MayorofLagos:

This is how Ibo raises itself to relevance....through self promotion, and [b] they do so by denigrating others. /b]

It's why no one have love for Ibo, not in Nigeria, not in West Africa, not in East Africa or South Africa.

grin grin

Exactly. And when the tides turn against them, they begin to whine like hungry dogs,claiming victims.

angry
Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by cirmuell(m): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
Samchelsea:
Sister mi just say you wanted to buy agege bread na..lol
lol na wa 4 you o, bread sellers sell other things too you know.
Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by kellyJames5(m): 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
Yea,it's true!
They don't accept it because according to them;
1;the Arabic inscription is not there
2;why should igbo's "otu nnari" come before Hausa's "naira Deri".
Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by Samchelsea(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
cirmuell:
lol na wa 4 you o, bread sellers sell other things too you know.
yea its true
Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by eldega: 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
arewafederation:

Can that friend of yours tell us the part of the north that dont accept the currency? Enough of these lies against the north.

Its not about hating my brother...this happened to me last week in Abuja and I was seriously surprise myself. I bought something of 8k from a young hausa guy, I had N1,000 note 6k and added 2k of N100 new note to complete it...the guy rejected it out rightly, I didn't have any other money on me and there was no ATM around....told him I don't have any other money on me and he said I should drop the goods which I was not even ready to do. He asked his other northern colleagues and they said they cant collect it, until we met an Igbo guy in the market who later collected the money from us and changed it to another note.

I asked him why he rejected the money, he said they wont collect it from him if he go to market with it too...............I believe its all about perception and level of awareness
Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by Mexyz(m): 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
fiftynaira:
Money wey I use buy airtime the lady thank me give me 350 change...

She think say na dollar
Lol... badt guy, no tell me say you collect the 350.
Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by fiftynaira(m): 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mexyz:
Lol... badt guy, no tell me say you collect the 350.

Ah swear I collect am... Cos if I knw collect am she go grab!
Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by devilsworkshop: 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
P
arewafederation:

Can that friend of yours tell us the part of the north that dont accept the currency? Enough of these lies against the north.

Your monika says it all. You are an idle mind who does not even know his problem let alone the problem of the Nigeria.

Dont worry, Buhari will soon solve your problem.

BUHARI will never rule Nigeria
Mark my words

Gej till 2019
Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by Rex123(m): 5:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
Redoil:
[b]musiwa [/b]and cramjones have been searching for you they want to share their psychiatric drugs with you.

That cracked me up.... That dude is a real nutcase!
Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by greatestman(m): 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
Lie from pit of hell, they accept it in every part of Adamawa state.
How do people take this north? And most people downgrading north, the northeners are more engligten than them.
Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
if they are rejecting it on the ground of Arabic that must be awfully stupid but changing the currency is nor Nigeria problem for now though the own ones we have prayed for forgiveness every day go to the banks and see how it looks like even counting machine do reject it
Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by M17: 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
say no to northern backwardness my dear west coast .

let us accept modern life leave north behind .

give me biafroduduwa grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by alotofgrace(m): 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
enor easy to lose 1h na grin.....
Re: New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. by gratieao: 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
MayorofLagos:

This is how Ibo raises itself to relevance....through self promotion, and they do so by denigrating others.

It's why no one have love for Ibo, not in Nigeria, not in West Africa, not in East Africa or South Africa.

grin grin
We don't need your love. Go and hug transformer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo / President Buhari Hosts His Look-alike And Twin Brother In Katsina State. Photos / How Japanese Woman Led FBI To The Arrest Of 80 Nigerian Scammers In U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.