Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? (2941 Views)

Konji Na Bad Thing Oh, What U Think Is Going On Here / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:11pm On May 02, 2017
help my female neighbor to remove her undies from the rope when rain wanted to fall and kept it for her..she came back and I gave it to her as I was the only person at home when the rain started ..

this small thing as led to serious issues especially as she is married..thought it was a small.issue until this morning people..

please, what I did was it wrong... because I want to take steps now but I want to make sure I wasn't at fault at first..

Please this is for serious folks !!!
Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by IamAirforce1: 4:12pm On May 02, 2017
Seems we n season of ladies panties

Na WA o
Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 02, 2017
grin

Hahhahaahaha...why u chose the panties instead of the clothes? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by EbukaHades10(m): 4:14pm On May 02, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Na WA o
I just taya. Even a panty thread made Fp
Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by Draei: 4:14pm On May 02, 2017
You should've left the thing in the rain.
1, she is married. 2, its just an undie.
Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by ElFabchuks(m): 4:15pm On May 02, 2017
grin grin
Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by delishpot: 4:16pm On May 02, 2017
You go pack married woman pant? grin grin grin in naija where to smile at one casn cause marriage to break, naim you go carry her pants? grin angry

2 Likes

Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 02, 2017
RaDaZaBaNa:
help my female neighbor to remove her undies from the rope when rain wanted to fall and kept it for her..she came back and I gave it to her as I was the only person at home when the rain started ..

this small thing as led to serious issues especially as she is married..thought it was a small.issue until this morning people..

please, what I did was it wrong... because I want to take steps now but I want to make sure I wasn't at fault at first..

u for just pretend say pant no dey dere na

1 Like

Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by ThatDeek: 4:17pm On May 02, 2017
lol. i no dey even touch cloth wey no be my own.
Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by smartty68(m): 4:18pm On May 02, 2017
Nothing wrong jareh

Some of you be acting holy. Kwontinu
Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by femolacqua(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2017
It's risky
Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by StephenJobs(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2017
delishpot:
You go pack married woman pant? grin grin grin in naija where to smile at one casn cause marriage to break, naim you go carry her pants? grin angry

LOLZZZZ......the guy no try at all...bros abeg u dey wrong as far as her undies is Involve....next time just stay indoors n pretend u didn't notice any thing......

But truth being told, A married Woman no suppose dry her undies outside now, haba....Even me way be guy no dey dry my boxers outside sef...

3 Likes

Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by blackylola(m): 4:22pm On May 02, 2017
What's the size of the pant pls? Because its the size that will determine ur punishment

8 Likes

Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by Lionessza(f): 4:23pm On May 02, 2017
RaDaZaBaNa:

You are far too kind sir grin.... but you crossed the line there , you don't go around touching neighbor's underpants it's uncomfortable just thinking about it. undecided
Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by blackylola(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2017
StephenJobs:

LOLZZZZ......the guy no try at all...bros abeg u dey wrong as far as her undies is Involve....next time just stay indoors n pretend u didn't notice any thing......

But truth being told, A married Woman no suppose dry her undies outside now, haba....Even me way be guy no dey dry my boxers outside sef...
na because your boxers don tire tire, your reason for not spreading ur boxers is confidential

1 Like

Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by EmekaBlue(m): 4:25pm On May 02, 2017
hahaha....just apologise and next time no send even their generator outside under rain
Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by thesicilian: 4:25pm On May 02, 2017
Today you remove it from the rain. Tomorrow you'll want to remove it from the waist.

8 Likes

Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by evanscheck(m): 4:27pm On May 02, 2017
Is undies supposed to be spread outside ?? .. It cud happen to anybody trying to be a good neighbor .
Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 02, 2017
LMAO. In a public compound, she isn't meant to dry her undies outside and for the fact that she's married makes me wonder what is upstairs if she doesn't know that.

You were wrong on the other hand. You don't have business in touching a lady's undies you don't have any relationship with.
Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hahhahaahaha...why u chose the panties instead of the clothes? grin grin grin

the clothes were wit the panties i guess grin

Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by smadav(m): 4:40pm On May 02, 2017
bro next time leave her pant make rain scata am pls its not nice for u to touch a married woman undies pls be careful
Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by smadav(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2017
Lionessza:

You are far too kind sir grin.... but you crossed the line there , you don't go around touching neighbor's underpants it's uncomfortable just thinking about it. undecided
. [color=#990000][/color] sad cool
Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by dingbang(m): 4:43pm On May 02, 2017
There are things you apply wisdom to.. Its not everything you show nice attitude.

Its better d rain fell on it than for you to pack it up for her.. Especially when she didn't call you on phone to plead with u to assist... As for me I only assist in covering generators...

Well, what can I say, not everyone knows how to show gratitude..

1 Like

Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 02, 2017
lefulefu:

the clothes were wit the panties i guess grin

Hahahhaah....oohh damnit grin grin grin

Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 02, 2017
kimbra:
LMAO. In a public compound, she isn't meant to dry her undies outside and for the fact that she's married makes me wonder what is upstairs if she doesn't know that.

You were wrong on the other hand. You don't have business in touching a lady's undies you don't have any relationship with.
back then in the students lodge i used to stay when rain is falling i am very careful in the clothes i carry oo wen i am around.anyway though its a fact that ladies just dont dry their underwear under d sun and just walk away cheesy.
Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhaah....oohh damnit grin grin grin
ewwww wats dis? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 02, 2017
lefulefu:

back then in the students lodge i used to stay when rain is falling i am very careful in the clothes i carry oo wen i am around.anyway though its a fact that ladies just dont dry their underwear under d sun and just walk away cheesy.
If it's a personal house without tenants undies could be dried outside but for a public yard, it's not good. Other eyes are not even meant to see it.

In this case, the both of them were wrong. grin
Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 02, 2017
lefulefu:

ewwww wats dis? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahaa...nothing..juz the aunty was laughing on yo jokes grin
Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 02, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Na WA o
for serious matter o. Comment cheesy
Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 02, 2017
dingbang:
There are things you apply wisdom to.. Its not everything you show nice attitude.

Its better d rain fell on it than for you to pack it up for her.. Especially when she didn't call you on phone to plead with u to assist... As for me I only assist in covering generators...

Well, what can I say, not everyone knows how to show gratitude..
God bless u for sayin dis.its only wen she calls u on fone u are allowed to torch anything as sensitive as an underwear cheesy
Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 02, 2017
kimbra:
If it's a personal house without tenants undies could be dried outside but for a public yard, it's not good. Other eyes are not even meant to see it.

In this case, the both of them were wrong. grin
op was just doing eye service cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...thats all i can say cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahaa...nothing..juz the aunty was laughing on yo jokes grin
yea wit her endtime bra grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Girl Forget Someone That Took Her Virginity? / Excited Plus-sized Man Kneels Down And Propose To His Fiancee (photos) / How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.