Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan (27561 Views)

Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! / Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers / You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers, Youths Warn Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by doctokwus: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
Unless you are daft,no governor worth his salt would tolerate PEJ. When amaechi saw thru her and wanted to put her in her shoes,some felt he was just being stubborn and disrespectful to the president himself.Now Dickson is almost in d same shoe.
Karma is a bi**ch and if per chance,wike becomes d next gov of rivers state and PEJ returns back to otuoke with her husband, even the gods would pity what these two human beings would make her pass through.

7 Likes

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by mannyU: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ur own immediate constituency has rejected u, ofcus they now knw better..
And u want us d innocent peace luvin citzens of Nigeria 2 accept u.
Jona pls leave us alone come Feb 2015!
Nigeria deserve better!
Sai Buhari!

5 Likes

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Adedolapo1406(m): 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
Letz see Hw it goes
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Whobedatte(m): 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Iya arugbo yi ti te patapata porogodo
LOL. Iyangbali. Ki lode ti o fi pa awo da? wink. Se iwo Ko mowipe oruko e tele ndun bi ago ni? undecided undecided
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Nikapetrelli(f): 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
Madam PEJ,Youths ain't smiling ooo
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Soteriahascome: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
This is horrible!!!
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by 9jatriot(m): 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
E don happen.

Wertin NigerDdeltans, Bayelsans and Otuoke community go do GEj wen he lose eh, hmmmm now they support him only because he is their son which is very understandable, but well he loses and comes home. Ordinary secondary school boy will ask him to shut up during town hall meetings because he had the opportunity to turn their life around but enriched the militants instead while he did nothing for them. The militants themselves will be too powerful for him and will show him their true colors. Generations will keep point to his house as the man who was president and yet nothing to show that their son once held that exotic position. He has no option really but to try and rig to win, otherwise, even that power hungry Patient may desert him and he will suddenly find himself alone why all his fair weather friends will start lobbying for positions with the new government starting with FFK. I can't help but sometime pity GEJ.

5 Likes

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by ybalogs(m): 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
kobonaire:
The enigmatic PEJ
really enigmatic barring her froggish voice ....

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
lol bad market

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by RedArrow: 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
tell her ooo
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by houstonia(m): 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
[size=14pt] i woke up this morning and decided buhari could be good for Nigeria but it took him and his fellow northerners 30something years to fukk this country up, it wont take him less to put it back in shape. lemme and my household just give it to Jonathan. its his turn. when Nigerians joked about the 2 compulsory tenures, i bet they had no idea it would hunt them now. Jonathan I know you are a mitch who surrounds himself with megalomaniacal women, but I'm still voting your stupidd asss back in. all I need from you before any developmental goals are noised about is "Kill Doyin Okupe I dont know how, make sure your wife's first meal contains a drop of clostridium botulinum, imprison all the women you made rich (who gave you the idea of even working with women, that shit wasnt made for nigeria) finally if your wife survives botulinum (as I fear she might) make sure she stays clear and off public speaking. (she has done enough challenging the Cambridge ancestry)[/size]
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by robay(m): 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
U see ya life,dey don't even like u in ya husband state....diaris God ooo,lolz
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by reezee: 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
They hate the wife but like the husband
hmmm interesting

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by omenka(m): 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
So in essence, they are trying to tell us they want "only Jonathan to waka come".

Ha, daris goodu oo!!

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by jingh(f): 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
hahahahaha
PEJ permanent English journalist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by xtervaganza(m): 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
bettercreature:
This is getting Messy for Jonathan
though i dislike jonathan Gov and i will vote against him
but i think we should respect this family its getting too much for them to handle
We shouldnt misuse our freedom of speech
may you be kind enuf to tell us how the Bayelsa youths misused their freedom of speech. All they said is nothing but the truth, that disgraceful illiterate lastlady is a troublemaker

5 Likes

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Nicepoker(m): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
maxxwel:
HELLO, Yes you. yea i mean You

Just trying to get your attention

Now that i have gotten it,

Are you in need of a Driving Licence ?

Trust me i know the stress i went through when applying for a driving licence, the arassement i got from the Vio, road safety etcetera.
so here is a very easy stress free step to take to get your driving license set within no time and with less charge.

Requirements

1) Passport photograph
2) Full name as you want it on the licence
3) Date of birth
4) Address as you want it
5) sex M/F
6) next of kin phone number
7) lastly signature on a white plain A4 paper for Grabbing

contact me on "Email: maxxwelwhite@gmail.com"

Or call me on. 08185783361

Charges would be discussed via email thats if you are interested
even if u can't drive u can still get it. Abi.
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Eltymob(f): 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Trash from jobless youths angry
Imagine what you just said! Who made them jobless? If your govenment was a good one will you call them that? Pls!

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by allanphash7(m): 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
Chai!!!!!

Na only she waka come

diarisgodu oooooo SAIBUHARI TILL PEJ GET SENSE
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Ephemmm: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
So na only Jonathan waka
Tori wipe o n lo si Ede, o ti ba Ede je: Because you dey travel to Ede, you don spoil Ede(passage of your home)

This is now the reward of a horse who refused to be briddled.
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by PStacks(m): 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Once they make a mockery of the president on his home soil, that would be the final straw that would break the camels back..

This is an impending disaster, I know PDP would make light of this threat and treat it with kid gloves d same way they lived in denial about the chibok girls.

Once they take this for granted and Jonathan is disgraced in Bayelsa.. E don finish be that oo.

A word is enough for the clueless oo.

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Pectoris(m): 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
APC propaganda

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by edisoncash: 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
Na wa ooo ,this means the gods are not with him
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by dahunsy(f): 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
coughs****clears throat#
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Faraidi(m): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=siraj1402 post=29816890][/quote] God punish APC.Did Buhari really think he shall get a single vote from this state? This man is and is APC mugus are dreamers.So, they think Bayelsa's are foolish people like the Coward yorubas that has no history are shame.Buhari will certainlly fail.Expecially in the South South.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by notoriousbabe: 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
Whobedatte:
LOL. Iyangbali. Ki lode ti o fi pa awo da? wink. Se iwo Ko mowipe oruko e tele ndun bi ago ni? undecided undecided
awon MURDERators ni o,won gbe ban le molebi won lori,nkan to fa ni ye o
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by notoriousbabe: 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
Faraidi:
God punish APC.Did Buhari really think he shall get a single vote from this state? This man is and is APC mugus are dreamers.So, they think Bayelsa's are foolish people like the Coward yorubas that has no history are shame.Buhari will certainlly fail.Expecially in the South South.
where are you from?pls tell us the history of your people and I will tell you the history of the Yorubas

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by kakakoshina(m): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nice one!
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by demelza: 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ipledge:
If you don't want her in yenegoa,Otueke await her may 29 2015

Please allow her to sell fish in yenegoa market

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Adeyinka123: 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
Good for her. No respect for her hubby at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army / AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah / Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.