Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers (24914 Views)

Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo / Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! / You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by dodoniyi: 6:30am On Apr 06, 2015
A group of youths in Rivers State at the weekend found some people believed to be officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) thumb printing ballot papers in Khana, a community in Ogoniland.

The officials are believed to be carrying out the act to justify the results posted for the National Assembly elections.

A source said: “One of the officials disclosed that the action was arrived at to justify the results tendered and provide evidence in preparation for tribunal.”

The youths later handed over the materials seized from the officials to Senator Magnus Abe, who was the All Progressives Congress (APC) Rivers South-East Senatorial candidate.

Abe, at a news conference yesterday which was also attended by the Director-General of the Greater Tomorrow Campaign Organisation, Victor Giadom, urged the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) unit of the police to investigate and prosecute the INEC officials and policemen involved in the act.

Abe said: “As you can see before me are INEC ballot papers from Khana. At about 12noon (Thursday), youths stumbled on some INEC officials in their office in Bori, where they brought in presiding officers and supervisors to thumbprint ballot papers and doctored results all in favour of PDP.

“I called the Area Commander, Bori and the DPO who told me the INEC officials were in Bori to collect their stipends on the last elections; I called CP Karma, who asked me to report the matter to the CID; I decide to inform the Nigerian public before proceeding to the police CID.”

Abe urged INEC chairman Prof. Attahiru Jega to redeploy the Rivers State Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC), Gesila Khan, before next Saturday’s elections “for showing executive recklessness in collaboration with PDP and the police”.

He also called for the cancellation of the “concocted elections, because the votes counted in favour of the PDP were not cast by Rivers people”.

SOURCE :
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/rivers-youths-bust-inec-officials-thumprinting-ballot-papers/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by oluwafemi113(m): 6:34am On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by donbrowser(m): 6:36am On Apr 06, 2015
Chai

1 Like

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by GogetterMD(m): 6:38am On Apr 06, 2015
Hmmmm. Wike and mama P will stop @ nothing to get Rivers. Unfortunately, the pawns will be the ones to suffer for the crime, not the Knights and Queen

41 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 06, 2015
PDP o

APC o

None of Una holy pass!

Same plethora of folks whose every action has left Nigeria as it is today.

I am waiting for that paid APC goon that will come here and claim say na dem holy pass.

The Sango that will strike your hand abi your mouth is still doing press up at the gym.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by fagbalex(m): 6:39am On Apr 06, 2015
This is strange. Well I believe peterside will win the governorship election come April 11.

Apc change.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by Ezedon(m): 6:49am On Apr 06, 2015
They ve plotted against Gej and succeeded now they ve started again, Amechi the betrayar

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by Ezedon(m): 6:50am On Apr 06, 2015
They ve plotted against Gej and succeeded now they ve started again, Amechi the betrayer

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 06, 2015
APC thugs

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by modath(f): 6:56am On Apr 06, 2015
Ezedon:
They ve plotted against Gej and succeeded now they ve started again, Amechi the betrayar

Forensic analysis of the printed ballot papers will shut you and your ilk up.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by TeamSimple(m): 7:23am On Apr 06, 2015
Is it not PDP? Am not surprised.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2015
Why always Rivers?

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 06, 2015
Wow, they should take their evidence to the election petition tribunal. Though I hope this is not another propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 06, 2015
pics or i dnt believe

1 Like

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by reknownedmarsk(m): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2015
PDP...leave Nigerians alone..
let's make our decisions....
e go clear for una eyes on 11th...
APC will clear most States...

Ambode my governor..
Ajimobi and Amosun will get reelected...

APC--CHANGE ..

22 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by veekid(m): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2015
no fear

1 Like

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by RAO1(m): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2015
nija
Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by thefakestan: 8:02am On Apr 06, 2015
Btw Magnus Abe and APC will not win Rivers state and the R.E.C will not leave except they "Kano" her
God forbid#

I want them to fight kwaraption

#oldcertificatelessbaba Now that you are there

Make
1N = 1$
Stabilize crude oil price
Pay 25 million Nigerians 5000 naira
Make education free till tetiary level grin
40 000 Mw of Electricity in 4 years
Feed the primary school children grin

This and many more jokes
Text #babanowyourthere to 181. grin

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 06, 2015
barcanista:
claiming land in my estate, u nr dey fear abi?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by igbsam(m): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2015
Rivers Politics sha

1 Like

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by buchichukwu69: 8:03am On Apr 06, 2015
[size=28pt]PDP no shame[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 06, 2015
Pdp don die

8 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by Pavore9: 8:03am On Apr 06, 2015
Things fall apart! grin grin grin grin grin

In 2008, the then National Chairman of PDP. Vincent Ogbulafor boasted that PDP WILL RULE Nigeria, whether we like it or not, for not less than 60 YEARS. It is not up to 10years and PDP is disappearing faster than smoke! In the words of Chinua Achebe “You know more book than I, but I am older and wiser. And I can tell you that a man does not challenge his chi to a wrestling match”.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by kushfc(m): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2015
I was here
Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by sanandreas(m): 8:04am On Apr 06, 2015
So this is how you got those million votes during presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 06, 2015
rivers ehn?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by anidan(m): 8:05am On Apr 06, 2015
Its everywhre. Everybody seekin4 power@ all cost
Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by UncleDeeee(m): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2015
Sounds more like propaganda. There is too much unnecessary drama in Rivers State

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers by smemud(m): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2015
pDP power

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar / Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.