Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? (3647 Views)

Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
b*tch
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by fattybombom: 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
VANYCUTIE:
MY DEAR IF HE IS NOT UR TYPE,BETA DUMP HIM NOW COS IT HAPENED TO ME AND ITS SUMTIN I WIL FOREVA LIVE TO REGRET.NEVA MARRY OUT OF PITY DAT HE TRAINED U.ANYODA MAN KULD HAV DONE DAT

make thunder fire ur left nyash!
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
VANYCUTIE:
MY DEAR IF HE IS NOT UR TYPE,BETA DUMP HIM NOW COS IT HAPENED TO ME AND ITS SUMTIN I WIL FOREVA LIVE TO REGRET.NEVA MARRY OUT OF PITY DAT HE TRAINED U.ANYODA MAN KULD HAV DONE DAT

you should be shot for this
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by senatorken01(m): 6:24am On Jan 16, 2015
billark:

Dear friends
I am a 23year old female.
My parents died when i was 8 then I dropped out of school because no one could afford to pay my fees. I then met this guy when i was 14 and he sent me back to school. He was selling fruit then but still he was Able to pay my fees.
He then got a job as a truck driver
and sent me to university. my problem is that i feel i can’t continue with this
relationship because he is not my type, he isn’t fluent in English, he his a very short man Plus some other Personal stuffs.

I feel I have Paid him back for his Good Deeds cos I give him sex anytime and anywhere he wants. But now he can’t meet up to my demands.

How best can i tell him that he is
not my type without hurting his feelings??
I am grateful that he sent me to
school but i can’t be in a relationship with him anymore.
I want somebody in my own class
not a truck driver.
Please help!

From a female reader

http://tumfweko.com.ng/2015/01/my-boyfriend-cant-meet-up-to-my-demands-how-can-i-dump-him/

Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 16, 2015
I blame the He-goat for becoming the all time MUGU by sending u to sch. Anyway let's leave that side.

The lady said I have paid him by giving him SEX. Ladies think given sex to guys is a payoff to whateva money they are given and that is Y I say any lady that such mentality is a prostitute.

Now u are educated and polished, u want to forget d guy that made u. Congrats oo. Whatever u do to him will be done to u.
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by Michelle55: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
DEATHMACHINE:

babe you just spoke my mind.........the op deserves bullets for this .cheers
Sure she deserves more than just a bullet jawe.. cheers too
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
Michelle55:

Sure she deserves more than just a bullet jawe.. cheers too
grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bridgetown:

I saw this story when I was 14years now I am 34years and u still want us to comment.

In saw this story in 1985 and this is 2015.. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Control Your Sexual Urge. / How To Make A Girl Want You And Think Of You Sexually / HAHAHAHA. Why Are Men Like This? +18 [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.