Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? (3590 Views)

Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
b*tch
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by fattybombom: 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
VANYCUTIE:
MY DEAR IF HE IS NOT UR TYPE,BETA DUMP HIM NOW COS IT HAPENED TO ME AND ITS SUMTIN I WIL FOREVA LIVE TO REGRET.NEVA MARRY OUT OF PITY DAT HE TRAINED U.ANYODA MAN KULD HAV DONE DAT

make thunder fire ur left nyash!
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
VANYCUTIE:
MY DEAR IF HE IS NOT UR TYPE,BETA DUMP HIM NOW COS IT HAPENED TO ME AND ITS SUMTIN I WIL FOREVA LIVE TO REGRET.NEVA MARRY OUT OF PITY DAT HE TRAINED U.ANYODA MAN KULD HAV DONE DAT

you should be shot for this
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by senatorken01(m): 6:24am On Jan 16, 2015
billark:

Dear friends
I am a 23year old female.
My parents died when i was 8 then I dropped out of school because no one could afford to pay my fees. I then met this guy when i was 14 and he sent me back to school. He was selling fruit then but still he was Able to pay my fees.
He then got a job as a truck driver
and sent me to university. my problem is that i feel i can’t continue with this
relationship because he is not my type, he isn’t fluent in English, he his a very short man Plus some other Personal stuffs.

I feel I have Paid him back for his Good Deeds cos I give him sex anytime and anywhere he wants. But now he can’t meet up to my demands.

How best can i tell him that he is
not my type without hurting his feelings??
I am grateful that he sent me to
school but i can’t be in a relationship with him anymore.
I want somebody in my own class
not a truck driver.
Please help!

From a female reader

http://tumfweko.com.ng/2015/01/my-boyfriend-cant-meet-up-to-my-demands-how-can-i-dump-him/

Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 16, 2015
I blame the He-goat for becoming the all time MUGU by sending u to sch. Anyway let's leave that side.

The lady said I have paid him by giving him SEX. Ladies think given sex to guys is a payoff to whateva money they are given and that is Y I say any lady that such mentality is a prostitute.

Now u are educated and polished, u want to forget d guy that made u. Congrats oo. Whatever u do to him will be done to u.
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by Michelle55: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
DEATHMACHINE:

babe you just spoke my mind.........the op deserves bullets for this .cheers
Sure she deserves more than just a bullet jawe.. cheers too
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
Michelle55:

Sure she deserves more than just a bullet jawe.. cheers too
grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bridgetown:

I saw this story when I was 14years now I am 34years and u still want us to comment.

In saw this story in 1985 and this is 2015.. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Being Engaged Mean One Will Definitely Get Married To The Fiance/fiancee? / Reason Why I'm Still Single Despite... / Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.