Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Why Do Students Get Into Dating Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Students Get Into Dating Relationship? (877 Views)

Spirituality In Nigerian Dating/relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Students Get Into Dating Relationship? by sodson11(m): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2015
Due to the problems my friend's sister has with her boyfriend,I was wondering why she would decide to date in the first instance and I trust nairalanders will clear the air on that.
Re: Why Do Students Get Into Dating Relationship? by Mynd44: 7:23am On Jan 16, 2015
The same reason non-students get into romantic relationships of course
Re: Why Do Students Get Into Dating Relationship? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 16, 2015
No tangible reason.
To each on their own...
Re: Why Do Students Get Into Dating Relationship? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 16, 2015
BODY nor be firewood oo
Re: Why Do Students Get Into Dating Relationship? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 16, 2015
[size=80pt]SEX[/size]
Re: Why Do Students Get Into Dating Relationship? by sodson11(m): 8:05am On Jan 16, 2015
samflexxy:
[size=80pt]SEX[/size]
They are in a sex free relationship
Re: Why Do Students Get Into Dating Relationship? by sodson11(m): 8:05am On Jan 16, 2015
Mynd44:
The same reason non-students get into romantic relationships of course
And may I know the reason?
Re: Why Do Students Get Into Dating Relationship? by llouis: 11:32am On Jan 16, 2015
the answer is simple; because they have been told its the right thing to do.

The media, movies, music sung by our immature artists together with peer pressure can make even a good youth succumb to the foolishness of dating someone he or she has no plans of even settling down with.

Guys going into relationships for sex and ego-boost while girls going into relationships for money and self-esteem definition and or redefinition.

It is an evil in our generation, but the truth is nothing can be done about it except we re-orientate our youths.
In a country where everyone is chasing after money and prosperity all in the name of divorcing poverty once and for all, how do we go about changing the mindset of our youths from doing such?

SELAH (pause and think camly)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Students Get Into Dating Relationship? by sodson11(m): 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
llouis:
the answer is simple; because they have been told its the right thing to do.

The media, movies, music sung by our immature artists together with peer pressure can make even a good youth succumb to the foolishness of dating someone he or she has no plans of even settling down with.

Guys going into relationships for sex and ego-boost while girls going into relationships for money and self-esteem definition and or redefinition.

It is an evil in our generation, but the truth is nothing can be done about it except we re-orientate our youths.
In a country where everyone is chasing after money and prosperity all in the name of divorcing poverty once and for all, how do we go about changing the mindset of our youths from doing such?

SELAH (pause and think camly)
wow. This is really eye-catching
Re: Why Do Students Get Into Dating Relationship? by DrMattews: 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
VickyyB:
No tangible reason.
To each on their own...
vickkyB i love you please dont fall victim. see it here https://www.nairaland.com/2096953/role-yam-modern-relationship
Re: Why Do Students Get Into Dating Relationship? by cutieberie1(f): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
dating z their choice na....

(1) (Reply)

Ideas To Say I Love YOUUUUU!!!! / How To Know If A Woman/lady Likes You. / British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.