Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Jonathan’s Government Is Clueless, Nigeria Needs Urgent Change – Okogie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Government Is Clueless, Nigeria Needs Urgent Change – Okogie (2875 Views)

2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent / I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili / Jonathan’s Government Is Clueless, Nigeria Needs Urgent Change – Okogie Read Fu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is Clueless, Nigeria Needs Urgent Change – Okogie by BlackTechnology: 9:17am On Jan 16, 2015
Sanchez01:

I beg to disagree. I have always learnt one thing which can never been unlearnt, and that is the fact people should not be underestimated irrespective of background, religion, and most importantly, educational background. Some times, those whom we think are not up to the task end up beyond our expectations.

In the six years of Jonathan's reign, I got admitted into one of the most reputable Federal universities in the country and I'd gladly tell you I went through hell to scale through. And all that happened under a man who had some so-callled 'PhD' in Cassava Studies. Jonathan has nothing to prove as far as the country is concerned. And the most annoying thing is the fact that his so-called campaign grounds have become comedy/assault grounds.

I'd rather give my vote to a man who loathes corruption for the sake of my future and that of my unborn kids than dish it out to a man who believes stealing is not corruption.

I understand your point

But

In the case of Buhari, forget it.

By their fruit we shall know them
Re: Jonathan’s Government Is Clueless, Nigeria Needs Urgent Change – Okogie by angelawoko(m): 9:17am On Jan 16, 2015
Before you vote Jonathan consider the following
1. The Chibok Girls. 2. NNPC Scam. 3. Police pension fund. 4. Missing 20Billion. 5. $9million Arms deal. 6. Bomb Blasts. 7. Immigration job scam. 8. Petroleum pump price. 9. Devaluation of Naira. 10. Oil theft. 11. Power outage. 12. Selling of Nepa. 13. Selling of Refineries. 14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills. 15. ASUU & poly Strike. 16. Doctors Strike. 17. National Assembly tragedy. 18. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam 20. Kerosene subsidy-------------- They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola; They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals; They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram; They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims; They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease; They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE. ~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!
Sanchez01:

I beg to disagree. I have always learnt one thing which can never been unlearnt, and that is the fact people should not be underestimated irrespective of background, religion, and most importantly, educational background. Some times, those whom we think are not up to the task end up beyond our expectations.

In the six years of Jonathan's reign, I got admitted into one of the most reputable Federal universities in the country and I'd gladly tell you I went through hell to scale through. And all that happened under a man who had some so-callled 'PhD' in Cassava Studies. Jonathan has nothing to prove as far as the country is concerned. And the most annoying thing is the fact that his so-called campaign grounds have become comedy/assault grounds.

I'd rather give my vote to a man who loathes corruption for the sake of my future and that of my unborn kids than dish it out to a man who believes stealing is not corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is Clueless, Nigeria Needs Urgent Change – Okogie by olaboy001(m): 9:18am On Jan 16, 2015
DDeliverer:

First and Foremost it is 5years and not 6years.

Secondly,When i say i support GEJ, it's not because i want people to believe that he's scored 100% on every index. Rather, he has the qualities of a good student who's constantly striving to better his previous records.

My personal assessment is that he scored 40-45% in 100Level, improved to 50-55% in 200Level, achieved about 60-65% in 300Level; now in his final year, he's aiming at 70-80% in spite of cultists/terrorists that are doing everything possible to burn his scripts in the exam hall!

It's trite knowledge that a student with a cumulative GPA of about 60% will be awarded a Second Class (Upper Division) degree.

When you say 'there is nothing he's done'...then you hide the truth.
Please it is 6years now....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is Clueless, Nigeria Needs Urgent Change – Okogie by BlackTechnology: 9:19am On Jan 16, 2015
DDeliverer:

Secondly,When i say i support GEJ, it's not because i want people to believe that he's scored 100% on every index. Rather, he has the qualities of a good student who's constantly striving to better his previous records.

My personal assessment is that he scored 40-45% in 100Level, improved to 50-55% in 200Level, achieved about 60-65% in 300Level; now in his final year, he's aiming at 70-80% in spite of cultists/terrorists that are doing everything possible to burn his scripts in the exam hall!

It's trite knowledge that a student with a cumulative GPA of about 60% will be awarded a Second Class (Upper Division) degree.

That's the good side of GEJ

He is learning

But Buhari despite his first appearance in 1983, hasn't learnt much. cool
Re: Jonathan’s Government Is Clueless, Nigeria Needs Urgent Change – Okogie by angelawoko(m): 9:21am On Jan 16, 2015
Before you vote for Jonathan remember these factors: 1. The Chibok Girls. 2. NNPC Scam. 3. Police pension fund. 4. Missing 20Billion. 5. $9million Arms deal. 6. Bomb Blasts. 7. Immigration job scam. 8. Petroleum pump price. 9. Devaluation of Naira. 10. Oil theft. 11. Power outage. 12. Selling of Nepa. 13. Selling of Refineries. 14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills. 15. ASUU & poly Strike. 16. Doctors Strike. 17. National Assembly tragedy. 18. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam 20. Kerosene subsidy-------------- They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola; They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals; They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram; They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims; They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease; They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE. ~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

DDeliverer:

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is Clueless, Nigeria Needs Urgent Change – Okogie by angelawoko(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2015
Religious sentiment will take us no where. To be fair with you, Christian brother and sisters in governance have failed us over the years. It is now that we remember that they are Christians, when there names were in the paper for embezzlement, when odua, alinson and the likes were stealing we did not remember that as Christians we should shout on them that they are not representing our Lord. When fayose was talking about going to beer parlour every Friday we did not correct it. When the likes of Obasanjo and his likes were playing the deceiver we saw no reason to cry foul.
Now we have suddenly realised that GEJ is a Christian. If it will take a pagan to restore the glory of this land, I will gladly vote for him. King Cyrus was no Jew but God used him to restore Jerusalem.

I will vote Gen. Muhammad Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is Clueless, Nigeria Needs Urgent Change – Okogie by Sanchez01: 9:32am On Jan 16, 2015
BlackTechnology:

I understand your point

But

In the case of Buhari, forget it.

By their fruit we shall know them
Exactly what I wanted to see. When a six year reign bears no fruit, the youths, who are the future should take the initiative and look elsewhere for a change.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is Clueless, Nigeria Needs Urgent Change – Okogie by BlackTechnology: 9:42am On Jan 16, 2015
Sanchez01:

Exactly what I wanted to see. When a six year reign bears no fruit, the youths, who are the future should take the initiative and look elsewhere for a change.

See it from this perceptive

Both bear fruit that is small but GMB own is smaller cool
Re: Jonathan’s Government Is Clueless, Nigeria Needs Urgent Change – Okogie by troubleshooter: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2015
Really clueless!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is Clueless, Nigeria Needs Urgent Change – Okogie by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:38am On Jan 16, 2015
TRILLIONIAR:
Jonathan promises to provide 2 million jobs every year if re-elected. To get more jokes
from him, text JONATHAN to
419. N100/Week
I hope it's free? I won't pay a kobo to subscribe for the jokes of "some guy called Jonathan" (appology to Mark Cain) because they're dry.
Re: Jonathan’s Government Is Clueless, Nigeria Needs Urgent Change – Okogie by prettyboi1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Only an ignoranmus will pin his hope on Buhari

Nigerian graduates think

A man can't give a service whose skill he doesnt have

Buhari earns N23mil every month but could not use it to empower financially/business wise the people of Daura. Why then do you guys think he with the resources of FG at his disposal, he will financially/business wise empower your lives

Nigerian graduates wise up. cool

Omenka put politics aside and think wink

Go on Google & type "Buharism" and see what comes up. A great economic ideology was created by the Buhari regime when he was military head of state and that's why it got named after him. How then, will you come and say what you have just said up here so confidently? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is Clueless, Nigeria Needs Urgent Change – Okogie by donemperor: 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
TRILLIONIAR:
Jonathan promises to provide 2 million jobs every year if re-elected. To get more jokes
from him, text JONATHAN to
419. N100/Week
ROTFL grin
Re: Jonathan’s Government Is Clueless, Nigeria Needs Urgent Change – Okogie by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
olaboy001:

Please it is 6years now....

My brother, you seem intelligent don't let other people think for you..
How is it 6years?
When did yaradua die? 5th May 2010..
When was #OurGEJ sworn in?? 6th May 2010..

How is it 6years?

My brother, don't be deceived o..Forget about what these enemy of Nigeria are shouting..

Vote GEJ...#The man wey sabi..
Re: Jonathan’s Government Is Clueless, Nigeria Needs Urgent Change – Okogie by olaboy001(m): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
DDeliverer:

My brother, you seem intelligent don't let other people think for you..
How is it 6years?
When did yaradua die? 5th May 2010..
When was #OurGEJ sworn in?? 6th May 2010..

How is it 6years?

My brother, don't be deceived o..Forget about what these enemy of Nigeria are shouting..

Vote GEJ...#The man wey sabi..

Whether you accept 6 or not, what has he/GEJ done that worth to vote/re-elect for again
Re: Jonathan’s Government Is Clueless, Nigeria Needs Urgent Change – Okogie by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
olaboy001:

Whether you accept 6 or not, what has he/GEJ done that worth to vote/re-elect for again
www.nairaland.com/2097271/32-reasons-why-should-vote#29854786.

I'll add more later..

Goodluck2U..
Re: Jonathan’s Government Is Clueless, Nigeria Needs Urgent Change – Okogie by olaboy001(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
DDeliverer:

www.nairaland.com/2097271/32-reasons-why-should-vote#29854786.

I'll add more later..

Goodluck2U..
No time to open that link if you can't paste it...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lp’s Ogboru Steps Down For Apc’s Emerhor In Delta Gubernatorial Race? / FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned! / 7 Boko Haram Inmates Escape From Ekwuluobia Prison In Anambra( *picture*)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.