Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me (9081 Views)

"I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) / Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex / My Lecturer Is On My Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by goldenval(m): 11:07am On Dec 23, 2008
gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay, tired of comment grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by sexyLeamon(f): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2008
@poster give the guy the thing he want grin remember A+ cheesy
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by steve49ja(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2008
Do you need to be told what to do? seems you're already considering the fellow
O.Y.O. for you
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2008
na wa ooooo
still cant imagine a fellow man
stiking his rod into my shit hole
n apampers man go come dey wear be dat ooo.
very rough play
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by haryorlah(f): 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2008
they Bleep through the ass!!
disgusting
expose his madness before its too late
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by opuro(m): 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2008
omo come join our cult
join a cult
and report the slowpoke to them
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by aristocrat(m): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2008
OPURO, WHICH ONE U BELONG TO SE U B AXE MAN , OR SEALORD OR AIRLORDS.WHO B U IDENTIFY URSELF.ME I BE CONFIRM TINGO GUY O.SAVE.
opuro:

omo come join our cult
join a cult
and report the slowpoke to them

Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by aristocrat(m): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2008
bennygee:

na wa ooooo
still can't imagine a fellow man
stiking his rod into my shit hole
n apampers man go come dey wear be that ooo.
very rough play
ONE MANS FOOD ANOTHER MANS POISON. SO SHUT DA Bleep UP.
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by marais: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2008
lool tongue
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2008
kill him
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by aristocrat(m): 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2008
tpacalipse:

kill him
MEN U ARE DAMN WICKED, BUTR AM NOT SUPRISED BECOS I PERCEIVE EVIL SURROUNDING U.TOO WICKED A GUY
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by HOLLASLYD(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2008
see this poster o.which year you dey sef?you dey tell me you never wise to know wetin you go do that man.i no say kill.it is not good to kill. if na evidence,i don't know.naija lawless o.
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by UNLEASHED(m): 2:55am On Dec 25, 2008
I'm not surprised
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by Muza(m): 3:44am On Dec 25, 2008
@ poster,
RUN!
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by xxVictorxx(m): 6:39am On Dec 25, 2008
LMAO, wat a funny thread, @ Poster , if the lecturer was a Woman, will u have create this Thread?? because i know say na sharp sharp u go do am tongue wink cheesy grin
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by goldenval(m): 8:11am On Dec 25, 2008
@poster done run go hammer the thing with the man because him no wan reply again oh oooo, cheesy cheesy Merry Christmas to everyone here
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by MoneyRule(m): 8:36am On Dec 25, 2008
@ Aristocrat
forget that one man's food anoda man's poison crap,for God's sake you can ride a car with your legs if you want to,but that don't make it d right thing to do!
@ poster
give us answers! Or have you become your lecturers Xmas present?
@ Nlanders
you guyz have being fun,i wish you guyz MERRY XMAS!
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by otikpoko(m): 11:03am On Dec 25, 2008
@poster,your lecturer is in insane.Some people nowadays are going nuts.How will a person leave the natural use of the opposite sex and , infact,i dont really know what to say.@poster,if the lecturer threatens to fail you because you refuse to his proposal,look for a proof that you will use against him concerning this issue.
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by otikpoko(m): 11:03am On Dec 25, 2008
@poster,your lecturer is in insane.Some people nowadays are going nuts.How will a person leave the natural use of the opposite sex and , infact,i dont really know what to say.@poster,if the lecturer threatens to fail you because you refuse to his proposal,look for a proof that you will use against him concerning this issue.
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by samsanyus(m): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2008
Thanks all for your Candid Advise and Contribution. They are all noted. It will be a pleasure to know that I AM THE LECTURER. Inquisitive Nairalanders can check my details, picture inclusive, nothing to be ashamed of, join me , LOL grin
http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/ugly-people-16.htm
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by HOLLASLYD(m): 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2008
So you are the lecturer eh.ok you want know wetin the guy you are after can do to you eh.you are very foolish and wise.and soo gay too.nemesis will catch up with you
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by MoneyRule(m): 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2008
What can't you see on earth?
What is a childish and immature person like you doing as a lecturer?
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by goldenval(m): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2008
hahahhahahahahaahahhahaha, No coment yet lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by abrahym(m): 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2008
tell him to pissoff
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by SOJ(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2008
@ poster

Get him a lubricant,,,

A+ all da way, !
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by TPS360: 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2008
he probably wants to "Shuk" you, do u still remember the word "NO"?
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by Makavelis(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2008
;d ;d
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by berildan(m): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2008
Please i don't get it,everyone is either criticizing the lecturer or siding this guy.i don't see either of the both as genuine.I believe that its only when you are tripping or like someone in return that you would like to say it openly. In this guy's case though,his looking for advice from fellow nairalanders but it appears he himself has a crush for his lecturer whatever take care.To fellow nairalanders happy new year in advance.
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by HorneyChic(f): 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2008
Wetin dem nor go talk for nairaland? Off to bed jare.
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by tallnaijam: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2008
Boy, just give it up
and stop playing hard-to-get

An advice: get some ky jelly.
life gets plenty simple with lots of ky.
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by opexonline: 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2008
i we like to advice you, be wise,mo-rover i do not know who you her.but i will like to tell you that the solution is in your hand because if you chance school mine see more than that in other school.no lecturer that we see a beautiful girl that we not call on her.
i we like to tell you that you should use the brain god gave to you wisely so that you should not fall than. coolopexadex@yahoo.com
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by somidot(m): 3:02am On Dec 31, 2008
though i may seem to pity u, i must ask, "what sign did you give him that made him think you are interested?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls What Is The Cut Off Mark For Medical Laboratory In Uniport / At LASU, Frst Class Is Not Cheap, Says Vice Chancellor / Here is NECO GCE 2020 Nov/Dec Registration Date, Timetable and Latest Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.