Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me (9051 Views)

"I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) / Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex / My Lecturer Is On My Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by seun001(m): 7:39am On Dec 31, 2008
opexonline:

i we like to advice you, be wise,mo-rover i do not know who you her.but i will like to tell you that the solution is in your hand because if you chance school mine see more than that in other school.no lecturer that we see a beautiful girl that we not call on her.
i we like to tell you that you should use the brain god gave to you wisely so that you should not fall than. coolopexadex@yahoo.com

am wondering if its only me that cant make sense of wot u wrote,
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by Henry234(m): 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2008
@poster: i dont know if you open this topic just to know what people will say on issues ike this or you are a gay and wants to come out of it and doesnt know how.
but my dear, i have faced challenges like that many times from so many guys and i can tell you that non of them has seen my boxer talk more of touching them but we are friends percially.

So, i will advice you to run for your life before they get you into their community and i tell you coming out wount be easy for you and staying in it will be hell for you cos i have interviewed some of them and some tell me that they want to come out of it but they cant, but i know thats a lie cos they own their life and they decide which operating system to run in it.

So,
Good luck and please do not agree to any offer he might come up with( that is if you are not one of them or something like them)
Mean while am Henry and am 19 years old .
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by samosward(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2008
Guys!!! I think the poster needs a serious prayer, trust me, If he is "STRAIGHT" and a lecturer is trying to lore him to become a GAY, then he is finished! if he accepts. Because once the lecturer finds his way into him, The poster won't see anything wrong in having a guy thrust his thing into his ass and before he knows it, he would want to try it with others and if he doesn't see one, then he would be out on the street like a begger looking for what to eat,

And it does not necessarily mean that you must be a GAY before a GAY Candidate starts hunting you, I have been harassed online even on mygamma by two guys but had to explain to them that I only do GIRLS and they should push their search further.

@Poster, if you're not a GAY, try to do according to what some sensible and reasonable guys have already said. May God Help you!
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by Oloks(m): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2008
Just tell the guy say u get AIDS, he go run, grin
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by Em2va: 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2009
Hauwa!, are you in this earth at all?, well its like trying to pass a fist into a tumbler!

My honest opinion to you gurlfriend is, run as fast as your little legs can carry you,
these lecturers are carriers of all kinds of diseases, from boys and girls alike,
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by nkasi87(f): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2009
LOL, okay are you interested? If not than avoid him like the plague but if you are interested than give it a try. Remember nobody has the right to judge you but yourself and God and what you do in your own private house is your business.
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by omoshobo(f): 11:24am On Jan 02, 2009
kiss kiss Hello everybody in the house,just want to introduce myself.

Tena is my name and i wish everybody in the house happy new year.
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by omoshobo(f): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2009
Hello is there anybody in the house to chat with am at work but it is kinda boring.
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by stanech: 11:39am On Jan 02, 2009
GAY make NO let that guy burst your nyash O, to go toilet no go dey hard u again and that na problem.
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by shakamc(m): 3:16am On Jan 04, 2009
tell him dat u have hiv [dats if he is not positive too lol]or u can join a secret cult[plz dont join] u should know wot to do if ur a man enough!!!!!
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2009
i gat nothing much to say about this ,i think if you comfortable with him then,Okey, the choice is in your hands shocked.i think ''Guy" does not make any distraction to a Relationship.but,if really you want him then go on.,but you have to go for text!!,u know what i mean grin
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by samosward(m): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2009
Guys I need babe OOOO because me sef go turn GAY OO grin, HELP ME OOO!!!!!! cheesy
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by makapella(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2009
very simple go rent a gun and pumb some bullets into dem body b/4 he burst ya ass.
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by pritypeety(f): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2009
he is seriously having infatuation for u not love grin. abeg no mix d two 2gether jare. My advice cut his penis and feed it to him. Gay? It sucks!
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:18am On Jan 12, 2009
Thats great then wink
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by djcrucifix(m): 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2009
na wa o! undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by Elizza(f): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2009
nawa for this pple oooooooooo embarassed. anyway what would jesus do?
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by ayobase(m): 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2009
try to cut his DICK Off!!!!
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by 2dye4(m): 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2009
the question here is who would Jesus call??
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by Archilles(m): 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2009
Coolejjy, u must have shown some gasted (yish tendencies for this guy yo step up to you. Anyway, e don happen, so if you are really not interested (and not playing hard to get), then start looking for another school 'cause if u like turn sherlock holmes and gather all the evidences, na u sabi, he MUST get u one way (either ur ass) or the other (or ur grades). Go apply for ur transcript and go another school. If u no believe, go ask girls wey lecturer don chase before. grin
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by Archilles(m): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2009
@seun001, i agree with u, E be like say e dey sleepwrite.
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:48am On Feb 21, 2009
how im i even sure this poster is real? ,no sex statue,no profile photo and only 8 post since then.,whats going on hear . . .can somebody plz explain me?? embarassed
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by MrCrackles(m): 12:51am On Feb 21, 2009
Uhmmm i remember this thread got me banned a few months back!

Itz all history now

Gay threads popping up everywhere, na wa ooo, ass fucking must be bliss!!!

Tufiakwa
grin
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by CrazyMan(m): 1:34am On Feb 21, 2009
My dear flee from such a man; most of these so called lecturers have ruined the lives of so many students. So keep away from him before its too late.
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by oluwafemi113(m): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2009
@ poster no forget all the A+ way him done they give b4 oooo na time to pay back be this ooo. you wann come run. for where wait for the man make you too pay back ooo A+ no be small thing oooo
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by patwhizkid(f): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2009
@ poster
allow am 2 yanch nao
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2009
wink wink wink wink wink wink 4 Real!
patwhizkid:

@ poster
allow am 2 yanch nao
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by GbonjuB: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2009
embarassed embarassed are u interested?
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2009
Yes!,Yes!! im interested undecided
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by patwhizkid(f): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2009
Hi ogaga
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2009
Pat,where are you on Y.M?
Okey. . .Ogaga4Luv007@yahoo.com
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by Wrex(m): 9:24am On Feb 11, 2010
If you are not interested in him,tell him you would have loved to date him but you are HIV positive.That woud definitely help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly Students Protest Over No Fees No Exam Management Policy / ASUU Strike Called Off / Latest Higher Institutions Ranking: Uniben, Ui, Unaab: Auchi Poly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.