Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (20390 Views)

Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia / Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) / Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
fairheven:

Umuahia actualy has one of the best road networks of any city in naija,as in you can hardly be held-up in any traffic,all thanks to the visionary leadership of late Micheal Opara,but the problem is that the city is overdue for expansion..there is serious need for new residential layouts and there's a dearth of town planning all tanks to clueless leadership of Uzor kalu an T.A orji.

yes, it has good "internal" road networks...but that's where it ends. so, definitely not one of the best in the country.
I think Aba is better in road network, having stayed in both towns.

Yes, it needs expansion...whoever drew the initial plan knowing it's a state capital is not visionary. Except of course he expected it to remain a small town.
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by hazyfm1: 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
Successcharles:
So proudly Igbo.. We make money in bundles.. And we spend it in bundles.. Blessed Igbos. Bold and fearless, yet patient and accommodating. We hate no one, hence we got no time for haters. Welcome to our land GEJ.

And yet his kinsmen and family members can't feed them selves...

U will be so shocked to discover this
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by zubbyonu(m): 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
WE RE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU. GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Truckpusher(m): 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
Monimatic:
Sai Jonathan......people go cry n wail on FailBuhari 14th...I can't wait...all these noise on Nairaland go soon become Chai Buhari
grin grin grin grin
grin

Boy! You're wicked no be small.

1 Like

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by jbaby265(f): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mmadukaku:

Heheheh Nigga is pained grin
Igbo's love Jonathan, he has the strength of a lion just like the rest Igbo's scattered all over the world.
We don't bow to lesser beings
We cannot be threatened
We have the spirit to succeed
No one can intimidate us
We are igbos
The backbone of Nigeria, without us Nigeria will fall.
Go tell buhari that the Igbos will forever support GEJ.

oohh i love u muah

2 Likes

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by okeyokeyjah(m): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
cheesy Abeg make una no cos HBP for APC members here Ooo! wink
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by fairheven: 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

yes, it has good "internal" road networks...but that's where it ends. so, definitely not one of the best in the country.
I think Aba is better in road network, having stayed in both towns.

Yes, it needs expansion...whoever drew the initial plan knowing it's a state capital is not visionary. Except of course he expected it to remain a small town.
Exactly wat am sayin..the city was initially tot out as a settlement for civil servants...just the way someone wud build an Estate for civil servant in our present day Nigeria..so the initiators actualy tried u can never compare umuahia wit a commercial city like Aba,I mean after Lagos Aba shud Normally comes next.Aba too is not smiling.
Its just the usually wanton neglect that has brought about the decay in infrastructure..by now we shud be talking about -old umuahia,new umuahia ,modern umuahia..an so on.the main town needs to be seriously decongested...the clueless Governor cud not even build ordinarily roundabout at the new market location an rite now its causing serious accidents along the Bende road..but along the same road,he erected a gigantic bill board of himself whose cost is enof to dug bore holes in several villages.
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by 100Cents: 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
kreamidiva:
Goodluck Jonathan is coming to Umuahia with Faka and the whole town is shut down. No road for children to go to school!

Is he God?

You don't have respect baaah ?

You want me to tell him what you just said ?
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by obosirow: 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
chidekings:

absolute power intoxicates

As if same was not done for other 9ja Presidents/head of states.

By the way it was the governor that shutdown the state not FG.

1 Like

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by kreamidiva(f): 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
100Cents:

You don't have respect baaah ?

You want me to tell him what you just said ?

grin grin

Nna it's not funny o. My fuel finished o where I dey find road!

I dey vex.
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by 100Cents: 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
kreamidiva:

grin grin

Nna it's not funny o. My fuel finished o where I dey find road!

I dey vex.

Me too. I even stopped to ask the policemen what is happening. They said it was GEJ.

Then I sheated my sword..
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Okwyjesus(m): 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
hazyfm1:

[size=28pt]ABACHA GOT BETTER TREATMENT

STOP THESE NONSENSE TALK[/size]

Me like GOODLUCK. You can follow your BUHARI to his cattle farm l don't mind.

1 Like

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by joseph1832(m): 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

You need to see that day, I was going to the hospital...where I see road

Has Oga finally planted his seed in you? grin grin

*Runs away from Nairaland before she finish me with words*.
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by charlesamos123: 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
this is just protocol,it happens every where in the world, in Tialand, if the king is passing through an area, the place is bin block a day b4. its just ignorance that will make one to make such comments.#GEJ
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by hazyfm1: 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
Okwyjesus:

Me like GOODLUCK. You can follow your BUHARI to his cattle farm l don't mind.

WHATEVER
I just need change, I will manage Buhari till 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by kreamidiva(f): 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
100Cents:

Me too. I even stopped to ask the policemen what is happening. They said it was GEJ.

Then I sheated my sword..

What part of Umuahia do you reside?
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by 100Cents: 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
kreamidiva:

What part of Umuahia do you reside?

Ikot Ekpene road.
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by 100Cents: 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
austinbrown:
But i'm moving freely here in Umuahia na

LiarDotCom..

1 Like

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by shizzle11(m): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
I should have known before now that the op's brain is full of saw-dust, no wonder....

stewpid op, stewpid thread
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by shizzle11(m): 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
jbaby265:

oohh i love u muah
Even thou you are taken, love you too mueh smiley
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by xtremrules(m): 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
NobleAky:
...Apc Abia? Haba....!!!!
In case you don't know, PDP is likely to loose this governorship election in Abia state although it vote for PDP during Presidential election, you should have wondered why T.A Orji didn't choose Aba, they will fall his hands and umuahia doesn't have population. since morning, ochendo's transport has been importing people from nowhere to make some show as though umuahia residence really came.

1 Like

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Nwanyibuife: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
IGBOS ARE NOT SLAVES. WE DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE AN IGBO PRESIDENT TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT OURSELVES. WE ARE HARDWORKERS. SOUTHEASTERN REGIONS ARE BEING DEVELOPED AND BUSINESS IS BOOMING.

OBJ WAS IN POWER FOR EIGHT YEAR AND HOW DID NOT THAT BENEFIT THE YORUBAS? BESIDES LAGOS, WHICH OTHER SOUTHWESTERN STATE IS DEVELOPED? WE HAVE HAD MORE NORTHERNERS IN POWER THAN ANY OTHER REGIONS AND HOW MUCH GOOD HAS THAT DONE THEM?

THE NORTH STILL HAS THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF POVERTY, ILLITERACY, CHILD MARRIAGE, POLIO ETC.

PEOPLE WITH PURPOSE AND VISION DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE THEIR SOMEONE FROM THEIR ETHNIC GROUP IN POWER TO SUCCEED OR TO BE SOMEBODIES.
PLEASE GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD

GEJ IS CREATING A LEVEL PLAYING GROUND FOR EVERYONE SO THAT EVERYONE CAN HAVE A SHOT IN LIFE REGARDLESS OF THEIR ETHNICITY! I VOTE FOR JONATHAN!

Ekowise:
Yes!!!
The Igbos love GEJ.
He has started and even finished the second Niger-Bridge he promised the Igbos, he has completed the dredging of the River-Niger he promised the Igbos through which the can have a sea port which will provide lots of jobs and money other promises he all made before being elected in 2011.

FOOLS!!!!!!!!

Because he is closed to the South-East, the Igbos will rather prefer in there and remain a slave so long power does not go to the North.
Better open your eyes and see beyond ethnicity, religion.....etc.
That does not mean I support Buhari to be president because THEY are all THIEVES!

4 Likes

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by xtremrules(m): 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
tecmon:

nobody in the east give a flying fok about buhari, simple and short
lol you'r joking, go to the streets and know people's wish. GMB came to Aba and also visited Ariaria Market and worked about in market!, GEJ can't do that especially with that idiot T.A Orji, believe me people will stone him not minding that GEJ is with him. T.A Orji de fall PDP hand for Abia state mostly in Aba and dont forget the have majority of the votes. PDP will only win in Abia Governorship election if and only if the rig the election.
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by mekadinho(f): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
eliment:
because igbos love to be slave to greed, corruption, impunity and lawlessness
And who is ds idio.tic fo.olish p.ig? ur sill..y tribe can never be better than Igbo. Ezi offia.
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
joseph1832:

Has Oga finally planted his seed in you? grin grin

*Runs away from Nairaland before she finish me with words*.

lolsss.
God is good grin

1 Like

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by xtremrules(m): 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Naso them dey mumu.
You need to see that day, I was going to the hospital...where I see road?
Those bus drivers actually aligned their buses on Aba-owerri road, the evil man came late...they were seriously waiting.

That someone is an illiterate doesn't deprive him/her of common sense kwanu
I live in Aba too but school in umudike, I pray PDP losses this Governorship election, the Man for governorship for PDP (ikpeazu or something) is just T.A Orjis with a different face
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by xtremrules(m): 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
londoner:

Thats true, they should have made it a holiday. However for people to have blocked the streets, many must have known before hand.
Not people but the "forces", Police, Army, Navy and the rest, i had to trek form world bank to gate in umuahia.
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by loomer: 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
kreamidiva:

Not only the roads leading to where he's going to my brother. This one is ALL the roads in Umuahia are out of bounds. My sister couldn't get to work.

I remember when obasanjo came and was hosted by Orji Uzor Kalu, nothing like this happened!

WHY DEM NO JUST DECLARE HOLIDAY?
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by kreamidiva(f): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
loomer:

WHY DEM NO JUST DECLARE HOLIDAY?

My thoughts exactly!
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by fleet7(m): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=kpofkpof post=29843410]When last did you have great Sexx?

Not regular sexx. Not run-of-the-mill sexx. Not 'sarewagba' sexx. I mean great sexx. Sexx that made your belly flip. Sexx that made your eyes roll to the back of your head. Sexx that made your toes curl. Sexx that made you hear the Lord's trumpet. Sexx that made your hair plait dada.

It's been a while, right?

But have you thought about the reason for the dearth of great sexx in this country? You love him. He loves you. So why the hell aren't you guys having grade A sexx?

Before I tell you the reason, let me challenge you to have great sexx with your man tonight. To do that you'll need a bowl of Icecream, whipped cream and a Jagged Edge cd.

Put the cd in your cd player and let that cool, orgasm inducing music waft round the room. Get yourself in the mood. When he gets home, jump on him and tear off his shirt. Tie his hands to the bed with his tie.

Then proceed to the kitchen to get the bowl of Icecream.

Back to reality........

Alas, all these can't happen because Nepa has taken light and there's no fuel in the generator. Jagged Edge won't play and your ice cream will melt. Heat will nearly kill you people and both of you will be cranky as hell.

Then you remember :"But Jonathan promised us steady electricity when he was campaigning during the last elections o"

Mtchewww.

Jonathan.....denying Nigerians the opportunity to have great sexx since 2011.

Jonathan the sexx killer.

If that isn't a reason to vote him out, I don't know what is.

Change is Here now.

Vote APC- for Change

super story,stop taking that thing before its too late for you
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by macuwon(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=fleet7 post=29847969][/quote]
lol.. some people no well..
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by austinbrown: 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
100Cents:

LiarDotCom..
do u knw who i'm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose At PDP South-West Reconciliation Committee Meeting In Ekiti (Photos) / Insecurity: Shiekh Gumi Is A Front For Bandits, Arrest Him Now – Fani-kayode / Anambra Election: Personal Particulars Of Candidates Released By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.