Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,746 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (20755 Views)

Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia / Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) / Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by 100Cents: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
austinbrown:
do u knw who i'm?

Not the issue.

Umuahia was on lockdown from 8am till 12pm..
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by lisimmo(m): 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
PollNaija opinion poll:

Jimi Agbaje vs Akinwunmi Ambode

Download PollNaija app at

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

to vote on this issue and lots more.

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by austinbrown: 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
100Cents:

Not the issue.

Umuahia was on lockdown from 8am till 12pm..
only for civilians
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Vikky014(f): 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lilimax:
So many funny comments on this thread smiley
lol
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by lyntiffany(f): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
PUSH1:
igbos are not good in politics. Their politics is always based on religions and ethnic sentiments. We all know that Gej is not an Igbo man they way I am. if we keep embracing cluelessness, we will forever be regarded as the minority just as gej is. Can gej ever campaign for an Igbo man for presidency and he will be taken seriously? NO! The people who are supporters of gej are just doing it based on sentiments and selfish reasons. That is why I encourage what Owelle is doing. He is a man of vision and he knows the politics of this country. It is high time the igbos wake up to reality.

Are you kidding me? Why dem know use your owelle who understands politics well as buhari's running mate? be deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by lyntiffany(f): 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
chidekings:

Nigerian own is usually overdone,when good luck visited Enugu,the markets were closed, schools,the city was shut down for a mere campaign.

the next day buhari came,the city was just working normal, because buhari does not have the power of incumbency power of Gej
why do you enjoy lying? well am not surprise that's APShit slogan
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by chidekings(m): 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
lyntiffany:
why for you enjoy lying? well am not surprise that's APShit slogan

sister,am not pro Gej or pro buhari. am just a normal concerned Nigerian who hates the way political leaders abuse power in this country.
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by ldpele(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
It was really a deserve support, the president landed with a chopper at ibeku high school in company with some heavy PDP member, accompanying the president was more than four choppers carrying aides and other dignitaries
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by JMC: 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=kreamidiva post=29836061]Goodluck Jonathan is coming to Umuahia with Faka and the whole town is shut down. No road for children to go to school!

Is he God?[/
Did he ever say he is?
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by copious101(m): 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:
Realy?? undecided
It doesnt stop buhari from winning tho'
Aye"
Le le le
Le le le le le le le
A le le
A le le o le
[Chorus:]
Aa yeee
(Oya shekele)
Aaa yeee
Cause you want my blood o

we no want general
She no want buhari
we say na jona oooooo
he belong to meee
And I belong to him o
buhari
You go killie somebody
They say u have changed
but I dey see blood for your eyes o
Aa for your eyes o

im trouble pass mourinho
She dey vex like marado
mario balo

he like e my blood
he like e my blood
Her favorite killer na spartacus o
spartacus o

And hes to old to see
too old to see I see
buhari just show me ur wassce
Come show me ur wassce
Aaa
Cause nobody imprisons like u do
Nobody can kill e like u do
Nobody can vex e like u do
Nobody can kill e like u do

chorus

[Verse 2:]
The baddest!
Buhari you the baddest
u dey hide ur your asset
sabi bite like suarez
Emergency!

Chorus
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by eminark: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
It was a hot time in umuahia stadium as Ikpeazu was indirectly booed when GEJ was trying 2 promote him. Abia state doesn't not need anybody that will be answering YES SIRE to a so called Godfather. At the stadium,the name uche ogah was shouted all over the stadium. If noting is bin done, Pdp is loosing abia 2 Alex Oti Apga! Long live my state
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by stave9ja(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
DDeliverer:
Nne, No, he's not God..

Nigerians just love him too much..

I don't know what he's done to deserve their love..I think maybe its his gentleness, his humility, his credentials, the fact that he is transforming Nigeria after plenty years of neglect, maybe its because of what he has done in the educational sector, Agricultural sector, transport sector, inshort all the sectors...

I guess that's why the enemies of Nigeria are trying to paint his black..

He's not God..he's Godluck.

Lol now the tables have turned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Yobe Schoolgirls Killed In Rescue Operation, Others Still Missing.. / Umar Ganduje Is A Responsible Leader - Buhari / Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.