Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? (1027 Views)

Ghana Girls Most Beautiful In West Africa, Nigeria Finish Last / Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last / "Black Guys Finish Last" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? by DonPafegs(m): 8:26am On Jan 16, 2015
Read what he says below:

Every time I meet a beautiful woman she wants to become my friend -- not my girlfriend. Next thing you know she's off dating some arrogant, a-hole, jerk. What am I doing wrong? I'm good looking. I've got a great job. I own my own home. I'm generous. I'm thoughtful. I'm kind, and I am so sick of hearing "really such a nice guy, BUT...."! I'm the great catch, but feel like I'm the loser. Please help!
Re: I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? by fijiano202(m): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2015
Oga u are too nice...every guy should have a piece of adventure in them...let ladies see u as puzzle

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? by lymelyte(m): 8:36am On Jan 16, 2015
You are too predictable my friend..
Re: I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? by Welrez(m): 8:36am On Jan 16, 2015
You don't have to blow your own trumpet.
Re: I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? by jingh(f): 8:47am On Jan 16, 2015
its simple
Act different
behave different
talk different
Re: I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 16, 2015
For the past 20years, you've been a nice guy, what have you gained......Nothing!

This year, why can't you decide to be a player?? Ask an average of 7girls out in a week...Why are you nice?..

Who told you girls like nice guys? Guy, date plenty of them and be nice to none...
Like magic they will Love you....

I don't understand it but that is how it is...
Re: I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? by kakakoshina(m): 8:49am On Jan 16, 2015
Op! What will b will surely b! Dey are all not 4 u!!! Wait patiently nd d right person will show face!!
Re: I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 16, 2015
Nice guys sha, lol! girls don't really like nice guys, they take them to be boring with their over niceness
Re: I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? by teewai3(m): 8:53am On Jan 16, 2015
Nice guys don't finish first, but they don't finish last, some girls appreciate nice guys although theyre few and far between. girls are romantics, often looking for the "passionate love" that comes with the bad boys(they are not all bad people) they see the nice guys as more of a friend because that's how you treat them, while not a bad thing it will have you in the friend zone more often.
Re: I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? by major466(m): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2015
@Op Anyone not OK with who you are is not worthy of you. Just be yourself and remain unshakable. Don't try to change your personality to get hooked up. Better to be with lady that accepts you for who you are than for who you are not.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? by Melahou(m): 9:08am On Jan 16, 2015
check if you have mouth and body odour

you never can tell "Mr Nice Guy"
Re: I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? by Mimienudles(f): 9:20am On Jan 16, 2015
The one who truly deserves you will surely come around. You don't have a problem, you the best that's reserved for a perfect match. Don't stop being you

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 16, 2015
Hoes mehn hoes

Get your self a hooker cheesy
Yea a hooker grin
Re: I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? by luigiajah(m): 10:12am On Jan 16, 2015
Lol.. No more Mr Nice Guy..... Was Having The Same Problems with Ladies till I turned to A very good bad boy ... Play nice... Also Play Bad when necessary.. Don't act like a scurrying sheep.. Bring out the man in you
Re: I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? by luigiajah(m): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2015
samflexxy:
Hoes mehn hoes

Get your self a hooker cheesy
Yea a hooker grin

You Bad oh... Hooker... Na hookworm go visit am
Re: I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? by llouis: 11:25am On Jan 16, 2015
You are a nice guy - noted!
You finish last - noted!

But let me ask - who is your target market? Matured women (whose consciousness stink of purpose and enlightenment) or overgrown children?

It may be all the women you are meeting are trash, it may be they are different or have different ideas of how their man should be, or it may just be you are doing something that's subconsciously or consciously ticking the ladies off.

For me, as long as you are God-fearing, humble, a visionaire (a man with a vision), neat and intelligent with touch of enlightenment, you are fine!

Do not give up being nice or gentlemanly because women are leaving you for other guys; a lot (not all) of women are emotional junkies that love to get high on their own supply of whatever grants them temporary but unstable, emotional excitation, hence a lot of women will tell you what they want from a man but don't know what they need from a man.

Examine yourself and have your good friends do the same, any character flaws or habits that may tick women off should be discarded (for some it may be body odour, bad breath, a lack of etiquette, a lack of cleanness or a large but silent feeling of arrogancy absent decorum). The thing is even if you exhibited all these qualities a woman who believes in you will cook you till you churn out good.

One more thing; do not use your job, your looks or the fact that you have an apartment as a yardstick for determining the traffic of ladies that will follow you. Be successful in all you and if you can go the extra mile, strive for excellence in all you do rather that just striving to be successful. Just like the way a shark can smell a drop of blood 400 miles away a woman can smell a man going places even if his day of manifestation is still 10 years ahead of his present.

Then again it may not be time for you to marry, my brother I can assure you when it is time, even the elements and the very fabric of our reality will move themselves to usher into your arms the woman most suitable and adaptable to you and your purpose; she will love you and want to bring out the best in you. It may be till then you will struggle to find the right lady. But as you incessantly work at being mature enough to proudly be called and labelled a man, don't stop being nice, and don't listen to those who advice you otherwise, cos when everything goes south and you come back here to ask for advice for you newly found predicament, they will still laugh at you and probably give u even more self destructive advice.

And for the record good guys don't finish last; if you can't take my word for it go and ask Joseph, Daniel, Winston Churchill, Theodore Roosevelt, what am I saying? You don't even need to go too far, just head to aso rock and ask our dearly beloved GEJ!

SELAH

1 Like

Re: I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? by rossyc(f): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
You dont av to stop been nice cos u came across the wrong people, just be urself and one day u will surely meet smone that deserves u. Cheers.
Re: I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? by Oahray: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
You don't finish last because you are nice. You finish last because you are slow. Big difference.
Re: I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? by Hollyb(f): 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mimienudles:
The one who truly deserves you will surely come around. You don't have a problem, you the best that's reserved for a perfect match. Don't stop being you
exactly

1 Like

Re: I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
DonPafegs:
Read what he says below:

Every time I meet a beautiful woman she wants to become my friend -- not my girlfriend. Next thing you know she's off dating some arrogant, a-hole, jerk. What am I doing wrong? I'm good looking. I've got a great job. I own my own home. I'm generous. I'm thoughtful. I'm kind, and I am so sick of hearing "really such a nice guy, BUT...."! I'm the great catch, but feel like I'm the loser. Please help!

You are boring..
That's the problem..
Re: I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? by drnoel: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
DonPafegs:
Read what he says below:

women love mystery, an enigma, they love to conquer something. Be that something that is to be conquered. Women love that, they dont like a nice guy they can confide in. If u make urself too nice u become one of the girls to gossip with. But when u make urself mysterious be get alot of asses to smell.
Re: I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? by nicechic(f): 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
See as I rush go check 0p dp......click like if u did same
Re: I Am A Nice Guy, Why Do I Finish Last? by GoodBoi1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
Just be real. Me thinks what you need is real woman...not some girl

(1) (Reply)

19 Differences Between A Man And A Boy / IQ Test: Can You Spot Out The Difference Between These Animals (pix?) / Tha Awkward Moment: Your First Time Of Approaching A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.