Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Tha Awkward Moment: Your First Time Of Approaching A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tha Awkward Moment: Your First Time Of Approaching A Girl (1025 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / Approaching A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tha Awkward Moment: Your First Time Of Approaching A Girl by rurnciz(m): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
I could remember that first time I ever opened my mouth to woo a girl in my life...buh thnk God for the level wey we dey now. Wah bout yu? Why iz it dat wooin girls for the first time z difficult??
Re: Tha Awkward Moment: Your First Time Of Approaching A Girl by Rexhenrex(m): 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
.op mine was horrible,i started by greeting her good afternoon,first mistake. Secondly i was openinig ma mouth but words were not comming out and ma heart was litrarily running fast than usain bot but she is ma ex nau sha...

Akpos:hello lady u look pretty
babe :thanks.
Apkos: pls wats ur name?
Babe : am jennfer but u can call
me jenny
akpos: pls there is something i
wanna tell u.
Babe :kkk go on am all ears.
Akpos: i love u and i will like us to
be boys and girls...chai
Re: Tha Awkward Moment: Your First Time Of Approaching A Girl by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
I saw her down the street.

I hissed like a snake... Seeeeeeeeepwseeeesee.

She turned with that beuriful asss.

She was ugly doogh, but I love her asss..

I'm not choosy wen it comes to holessholess angry

I just needed to fix my prick somewhere.

grin

I syke her, she accepted me that minute.. I took her to my room and we did what newly weds do during d night.

I wasn't shy at all.
Re: Tha Awkward Moment: Your First Time Of Approaching A Girl by kilimanjaro(m): 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
It was hell! I memorised a whole text book, grin rehearsed for like 3 months cheesy, ; inspite of my extensive rehearsals I forgot everything I crammed when I approached her:-my heart was doing gbim, gbim, gbim. Eventually, I managed to say hi babe, you look familiar

1 Like

Re: Tha Awkward Moment: Your First Time Of Approaching A Girl by kilimanjaro(m): 10:07am On Mar 17, 2015
jboy73:
I saw her down the street.

I hissed like a snake... Seeeeeeeeepwseeeesee.

She turned with that beuriful asss.

She was ugly doogh, but I love her asss..

I'm not choosy wen it comes to holessholess angry

I just needed to fix my prick somewhere.

I syke her, she accep winkted me that minute.. I took her to my room and we did what newly weds do during d night.

I wasn't shy at all.

That asss is very very important wink
Re: Tha Awkward Moment: Your First Time Of Approaching A Girl by SuperSuave(m): 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Tha Awkward Moment: Your First Time Of Approaching A Girl by Mhizizzy(f): 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Wuz here tho
Re: Tha Awkward Moment: Your First Time Of Approaching A Girl by cokacoola(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
sad
Re: Tha Awkward Moment: Your First Time Of Approaching A Girl by Uniquexty(f): 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
kilimanjaro:
It was hell! I memorised a whole text book, grin rehearsed for like 3 months cheesy, ; inspite of my extensive rehearsals I forgot everything I crammed when I approached her:-my heart was doing gbim, gbim, gbim. Eventually, I managed to say hi babe, you look familiar
Oh No! You didn't use that lame line...
Re: Tha Awkward Moment: Your First Time Of Approaching A Girl by Fulaboy(m): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
SuperSuave:
abeg help sell that your land now wink

(1) (Reply)

This Was Better Than A Sunday Morning Sermon!!! Its Tight But Its Right!!! ‪#‎ma / Who Is Unfair / What She Did To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.