Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Can You Marry A Celebrity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Celebrity? (458 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Before You Marry A Divorcee. / When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Celebrity? by olafunny(m): 9:28am On Jan 16, 2015
Guys/ladies,
relationship, to me, requires time to stay strong. Considering the life that celebrities live, showoffs, travellings and the rest. Especially musicians with lots of female fans, that can make you jealous though. Yet many ladies die to have the guys, its kinda hard. In vector's track 'popular' he said, 'the girls dont rest till thier bre*sts get caressed and they ready to show whats under the dress', so u would still go for that guy who has this great opportunity? grin . Many lady celebrities have their relationships exposed to d world, no much secrecy.
Well, many people dont give a damn. As long as they are known with a celebrity, they are okay even if he cheats. Well Annie Idibia dey try, e no easy grin .
So, how many ladies wanna b like Annie, Lola, Simi etc and how many of you guys can be like T-billz?
Can you marry a celebrity?
Re: Can You Marry A Celebrity? by olafunny(m): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2015
Well, am a celebrity. So i dnt need 1
Re: Can You Marry A Celebrity? by major466(m): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2015
As a person who treasures privacy, I wouldn't marry a celebrity. I don't like the idea of having my home turned into a center of media circus. It is suffocating.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Celebrity? by olafunny(m): 9:39am On Jan 16, 2015
major466:
As a person who treasures privacy, I wouldn't marry a celebrity. I don't like the idea of having my home turned into a center of media circus.
and if u truly love her?
Re: Can You Marry A Celebrity? by DeeBoiyy: 9:44am On Jan 16, 2015
Why not? They no be human being ni? grin
Re: Can You Marry A Celebrity? by major466(m): 9:53am On Jan 16, 2015
olafunny:
and if u truly love her?
It depends on her personality. If she's the type that keeps family affairs out of the spotlight, I might just change ma mind. Unfortunately celebrities that keeps family out of media wahala are rare. They are show off freaks. Just look at Kim Kardashian.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Celebrity? by ArchEnemy(m): 10:18am On Jan 16, 2015
Ordinarily I wont, except maybe she is a decent gospel singer or someone I simply cant live without(not those indecent ones of cause)

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Sholder The Responsibility Of Making Peace In A Relationship / Simple Meaning Of Love . / Look Good Feel Good For Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.